Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos (15126 Views)

Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car / Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception / Regina Daniels Celebrates 17th Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by AlexReports(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Queen Uche Ezinne, Miss Tourism Globe Nigeria Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos

Miss Tourism Globe Nigeria and top model, Queen Ezinne Uche has celebrated her birthday with the release of attractively stunning photos that has incited several reactions and conceptions from fans, friends and family members.

Her Majesty, Queen Ezinne Uche is one of the outstanding models who has been hosted as a special guest at several high profile events across Nigeria. She has continued to promote the interest of tourism in Nigeria and across international boundaries.

She is known for her soft confident vocal expressions, her record breaking intellectual vibrance and her remarkable woman influence in the tourism industry especially with her recent coronation as Miss Tourism Globe Nigeria 2018/2019 contest which she won meritoriously.

The young 22years Abia born top model has bagged countless brand endorsements in past and she has remained significantly relevant in the pageant and modelling industry. Before now she crowned Miss Tourism Abia in 2018. In 2017, she received another merited crown as Miss Enyimba City 2016/2017 edition.

In 2015 Queen Ezinne Uche was decorated as Miss Abia 2015/2016 edition. Just last year she was also honoured by the World Humanitarian Award as the Humanitarian Queen of the year. The lanky light skinned beauty founded the Neat Foundation to encourage child and help them maintain a healthy lifestyle. These historic records has kept her in the league of noticeable humanitarian models in Nigeria.

Queen Ezinne Uche has received countless birthday wishes, goodwill messages and gifts from fans, colleagues and family members to mark this significant day of her life. She remains one of the most jovial, intelligent models with outstanding records in the industry.
http://www.alexreports.info/2019/05/happy-birthday-queen-uche-ezinne-miss.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by AlexReports(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2019
@alexreports

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by AlexReports(m): 9:01pm On May 08, 2019
Beautiful .....

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by Dechuks(m): 12:05am On May 09, 2019
cute
Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:05am On May 09, 2019
LOVELY.

PRETTY.

BEAUTIFUL.

Her make-up artist deserves a national award!! wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by Snoopyjaga: 12:06am On May 09, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by FreemanUYB(m): 12:08am On May 09, 2019
How old is she
she no even fine self!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by NinjaMetahuman: 12:10am On May 09, 2019
she's mehhh

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by doctore212(m): 12:10am On May 09, 2019
Yes oooo. She is very ugly.
FreemanUYB:
How old is she

she no even fine self!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by Nobody: 12:10am On May 09, 2019
her skin is flawless smiley but skinny ladies are a no no for me. i like them BBW tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by Luvinghubby: 12:11am On May 09, 2019
Flavour and Ned doesn't need Nairalanders reaction before they strike

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by NinjaMetahuman: 12:12am On May 09, 2019
Charelsz:
her skin is flawless smiley but skinny ladies are a no no for me. i like them BBW tongue
flawless or camera and make up
Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by ken6488(m): 12:12am On May 09, 2019
Luvinghubby:
Flavour and Ned doesn't need Nairalanders reaction before they strike
kolo cheesy
Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by Nobody: 12:14am On May 09, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
flawless or camera and make up
i don't know
Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by Luvinghubby: 12:15am On May 09, 2019
Charelsz:

That girl is not skinny at all, check her body very well, after giving birth she will get very fat if she doesn't do exercise

10 Likes

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by iammo(m): 12:19am On May 09, 2019
Woman09217:
[sup][/sup]

the owner of this rubish bet posting BOT has to be the dubest fvck in the history of dumb fvck

2 Likes

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by Forreellinc: 12:19am On May 09, 2019
grin na only one facial expression e get ni?
Do another one na no worry your fine no go spoil

2 Likes

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by Rastamann: 12:19am On May 09, 2019
Must women expose some parts of their body before they can show how beautiful they are?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by KelB(m): 12:21am On May 09, 2019
Okies

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by grandstar(m): 12:22am On May 09, 2019
She looks plump. Strange she won the title

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by grandstar(m): 12:23am On May 09, 2019
doctore212:
Yes oooo. She is very ugly.
She isn't ugly

4 Likes

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by Nobody: 12:23am On May 09, 2019
Luvinghubby:

That girl is not skinny at all, check her body very well, after giving birth she will get very fat if she doesn't do exercise
You sure? or well what do i know undecided
Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by BrAkingNews: 12:24am On May 09, 2019
Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:27am On May 09, 2019
She is beautiful and flawless

2 Likes

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by Acedave1(m): 12:28am On May 09, 2019
make dis girl born for me way like her, bt na lie na dos pple wit pot belle she go find

my hustle must pay even without doing yahoo
Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:29am On May 09, 2019
Igbo Amaka....

Argue with your Afonja skull mining ancestors grin

2 Likes

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:31am On May 09, 2019
Luvinghubby:

Is that all you see prophet of doom

Jealous jollof

1 Like

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by davillian(m): 12:42am On May 09, 2019
Woman09217:
[sup][/sup]
SARS suppose to begin arrest una
I go tell them self.

1 Like

Re: Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos by adewest1999(m): 12:46am On May 09, 2019
low key the babe fine.....
but beauty is important ikebe and Bobby is importanter

y her boobs dey unequivocally aligned for the pics on yellow

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘big Bottom, Plenty Hips…looking Alright’ – Fully Loaded African Women – PHOTOS / Omo-Sexy Omo-Fierce / Comedian Shortcut Holds 'Joke Bag Show' In Abuja, Releases Promo Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.