Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( (2968 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by citous(m): 1:51am On Sep 22, 2010
Sometime ago I posted on here about my Phillipino girlfriend and my problem with my peeps on the issue of marriage. As it happened , my girl read this and realized how this kinda thing will be a stress for her and decided she is not cut out for that kind of wahala. She informed me of this a few weeks ago. Little did I know that she frequents Nairaland and when she saw that posting and some of the responses, she knew then of the magnitude of the problem she faces.
Should I be happy with this forum, my ex or myself for sharing my problem on here? sad
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by InkedNerd(f): 1:56am On Sep 22, 2010
Look, if she got mad because she saw it then how would she have reacted is she was with your family? This is just an online forum so if she couldn't cut it here then she probably couldn't cut it with your family. I don't think you need to be mad at anyone. It probably wasn't meant to be.
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by daduke2k(m): 2:05am On Sep 22, 2010
Gurls dnt dump guyz, itz d oda way round. Nw get dat in2 ur thick skull

1 Like

Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by Osama10(m): 2:07am On Sep 22, 2010
Better for you. cheesy
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by citous(m): 2:18am On Sep 22, 2010
daduke2k:

Gurls dnt dump guyz, itz d oda way round. Nw get dat in2 your thick skull

Thats one of the dumbest thing I have heared in like forever. embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by citous(m): 2:20am On Sep 22, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Look, if she got mad because she saw it then how would she have reacted is she was with your family. This is just an online forum so if she couldn't cut it here then she probably couldn't cut it with your family. I don't think you need to be mad at anyone. It probably wasn't meant to be.

I guess I could look at it that way. I guess I could be in blame for not letting her know the extent of the opposition but I have moved on with my life. I hope to finally get a deserving woman in due time.
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by Freewilly(f): 2:23am On Sep 22, 2010
Give me a freaking break, did you use her name or address when you started the thread ? you not the only Nigerian guy dating a Philippine on Niaraland. angry
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by citous(m): 2:29am On Sep 22, 2010
Freewilly:

Give me a freaking break, did you use her name or address when you started the thread ? you not the only Nigerian guy dating a Philippine on Niaraland. angry

She knows my handle, I use the same name in all the forum I visit. I also use a variation of that in my email so she asked too and I told her its true so there u have it. So get all the info before tearing your clothes. tongue  just yanking your chain
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by sohiemi(m): 2:38am On Sep 22, 2010
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by citous(m): 2:43am On Sep 22, 2010
s.ohiemi:

Lol @ posta,sori for your loss but as a naia boi u for tell am say it was not u usin dat username!

There was no reason to lie over something as trivial as that. But if u ask me what I would do if faced with same decision again, I think I will handle it that same way.
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by sohiemi(m): 3:00am On Sep 22, 2010
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by citous(m): 3:17am On Sep 22, 2010
s.ohiemi:

Well its your lyf nd your babes dat r leavin U so u can do anything u feel lyk,BTW what did u actually post about her dat made her leave u?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=500737.msg6611705#msg6611705
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 22, 2010
hmmm well let her go. She would have dump you one way or another anyway.

btw can you post the link to the thread you're talking abt?
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by citous(m): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2010
I just did, look at the link in the post before ur post.
rokiatu:

hmmm well let her go. She would have dump you one way or another anyway.

btw can you post the link to the thread you're talking abt?
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by InkedNerd(f): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2010
cito us:

I guess I could look at it that way. I guess I could be in blame for not letting her know the extent of the opposition but I have moved on with my life. I hope to finally get a deserving woman in due time.

I don't think that you are to blame. Glad to see that you've moved on though wink
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by madlady(f): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2010
@Poster you are blameless, you just needed advice.

Most of the replies on your other thread seemed positive.
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by 1102(m): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2010
Hehehehehe, so Philippine babes know how 2 dump guyz,

tot they were deaf and dumb~
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by chika98: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2010
madlady:

@Poster you are blameless, you just need advice.

Most of the replies on your other thread seemed positive.

Your ex was just afraid of the unknown ( I know how that feels)

I hope things work out for you.

Yes. I think she did herself a favor because fighting for a man over his family is like losing a battle before you even try to
She made the right choice because you'll def succumb to your family under pressure. I don't blame her.
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by citous(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2010
chika98:

Yes. I think she did herself a favor because fighting for a man over his family is like losing a battle before you even try to
She made the right choice because you'll def succumb to your family under pressure. I don't blame her.

You could be wrong u know. I wonder how u know me so much to come to this conclusion. I am a man of my own and have never been the type to tow the line. So ur conclusion is definitely reached with an erroneous assumption.
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by citous(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2010
--190--:

Hehehehehe, so Philippine babes know how 2 dump guyz,

tot they were deaf and dumb~

Am glad u r learning some aspects of human behavior tongue.
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by chika98: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2010
cito us:

You could be wrong u know. I wonder how u know me so much to come to this conclusion. I am a man of my own and have never been the type to tow the line. So your conclusion is definitely reached with an erroneous assumption.
It is an unspoken thing that every woman knows. Never marry into a family that doesn't accept you
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by derolly(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2010
Hmmm quite predictable
i knw wat am abt to write/say will hurt u bt it remains a fact

I could  still recall vividly when a guy here widely known as a clown 'MOBO44' advised u to give it up on the filipinos that they were international maids
well i guess all hell was let loose on him when he said that, Believe it or not he was right.
I didnt want to add a thing cos i'll probably tell u the same and that would make me appear sarcastic for those who dont understand
I've  got similar experience with a fellow nigerian dudes who undergo the same circular madness and later crumble or come to their senses
look at it this way, Mobo44 virtually detest Black women but on that  thread he gave u an advice that is worth a piece of his integrity ( by asking u to go back home and get a nigerian gurl )u shld have considered. No filipino could be as down-to-earth as a naija lady
well this is a good sign for u to knw she couldn't hack it

[s]Damn it , i wonder what gives some dudes the impression that filipinos are white. angry[/s]
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by 1102(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2010
Hold on poster

I would be back wiv my response
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by Kelvinj(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2010
derolly:

[s]Damn it , i wonder what gives some dudes the impression that filipinos are white. angry[/s]

Lwkmd.
@poster, i just read ur other post lol But there's not wrong u said and moreover u stood ur grounds So WTH was wrong with her? Well maybe she never loved u
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by madlady(f): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2010
Kelvinj:

Lwkmd.
@poster, i just read your other post lol But there's not wrong u said and moreover

u stood your grounds

I agree, he the @Poster really did stand by his girl.
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2010
Sory,u hear?
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by Omolola1(f): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2010
She wanted to dump you b4, she just found an excuse~
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by adagz01(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2010
@poster,9ja babes plentyy looking 4 hus y u'r thinking of 1 philipi.thanks she is gone n dont think of bringing her back pls
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by Spyker: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2010
You got dumped by a philipino, those chinko people dey dump people too when we have 95% beauty here. If she can't stand nairaland, she can't stand Nigeria. Simple.
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by tpiah: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2010
the time the guy logged on and started listing the reasons why he doesnt dig nigerian ladies and blah blah blah, he didnt know his filipino girlfriend could dump him then.

just saying.

and are you sure the lady hasnt hooked up with some other nler.

anyway!

my point is you people shouldnt always be in such a hurry to diss your own women just because you find yourselves able to date foreign ones.

doesnt show you in a good light.
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by waleski(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2010
@poster obviously u dnt knw 1 of d bro code's in nairaland repeat with me NEVER LET UR GF,SISTER OR PEEPS KNW UR USERNAME ON ANY FORUM OR U ARE FUC.KED.
Re: My Girl Read My Post On Here About Her And Dumped Me :( by citous(m): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2010
In as much as I appreciate y'all for your comments, the facts still remain. A person irrespective of race is still a person and anyone that makes a conclusion about a race based on a singular incident is making a mockery of all reasoning process. I never have issues with sisters, and I will never stoop to the low level of going out with/rejecting a girl based sorely on their color or race.

waleski:

@poster obviously u dnt knw 1 of d bro code's in nairaland repeat with me NEVER LET your GF,SISTER OR PEEPS KNW your USERNAME ON ANY FORUM OR U ARE FUC.KED.

Not if u got nothing to hide bro. Incase u forget we still have men in this forum. Its not all boys , u know.
tpiah:

the time the guy logged on and started listing the reasons why he doesnt dig nigerian ladies and blah blah blah, he didnt know his filipino girlfriend could dump him then.

just saying.

and are you sure the lady hasnt hooked up with some other nler.

anyway!

my point is you people shouldnt always be in such a hurry to diss your own women just because you find yourselves able to date foreign ones.

doesnt show you in a good light.

I never said I dont dig Nigerian women actually I date girls who are of the good category irrespective of race. And please provide me a single place where I dissed our own women.
derolly:

Hmmm quite predictable
i knw wat am abt to write/say will hurt u bt it remains a fact

I could  still recall vividly when a guy here widely known as a clown 'MOBO44' advised u to give it up on the filipinos that they were international maids
well i guess all hell was let loose on him when he said that, Believe it or not he was right.
I didnt want to add a thing cos i'll probably tell u the same and that would make me appear sarcastic for those who dont understand
I've  got similar experience with a fellow nigerian dudes who undergo the same circular madness and later crumble or come to their senses
look at it this way, Mobo44 virtually detest Black women but on that  thread he gave u an advice that is worth a piece of his integrity ( by asking u to go back home and get a nigerian gurl )u shld have considered. No filipino could be as down-to-earth as a naija lady
well this is a good sign for u to knw she couldn't hack it

Some things are so silly that they are not worth responding to.  Sorry but are u now in MOBO'S class of intelligence too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? / What Do You Think This Little Boy Is Tying To Do In This Pix? / Hm,i Dnt Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.