Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen (20718 Views)

Lucas Moura Adds To Jose Mourinho's Misery As Tottenham Expose Manchester United / Lucas Moura To Premier League? / Tottenham Interested In Psg's Lucas Moura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by Lordknowz: 11:09am On May 09, 2019
Life drama
Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2019
Rather see Arsenal not to win Europa this season than to see Spurs winning the UCL before us
Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by Nobody: 11:18am On May 09, 2019
OGA ROCHAS food is done grin
Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by KenModi(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2019
Larryslim:
The amazing job Poch and Klopp have done at Spurs, Liverpool respectively, they deserve to win a major trophy.
Both managers have had 4years to build their team, and now they are one of the top teams in Europe.
I hope manutd fans can come to their sense and give ole the time he needs to build his team, but we seem very impatient.
We wont challenge for the titles in two years, but with the backing of everyone at the club, we'll be back.
Congrats to all spurs and Liverpool fans, y'll deserve this!

I think Chelsea needs to here this your speech more. The impatience at that club from both fans and management is slowly destroying the club.
Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by Willie2015: 11:43am On May 09, 2019
internationalman:
Hmm this guy was driven from PSG because of one over hyped player like that and look were he is while his former club has still never made it past the round of 16..

May I and everyone reading this be driven to our destiny in Jesus name.. And may what initially seem to be a step down in our life turn out to be our break through...

I also learned a lesson from his case when we plan our lives, life sometimes unplans it and plan the one we never think of planning for us which eventually would turn out better than the one we had planned before

Very true indeed..

A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps.

1 Like

Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by tutudesz: 11:47am On May 09, 2019
The International Association of Statue Builders, President endorse this motion!!

Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by jaxxy(m): 12:01pm On May 09, 2019
I know they won’t let us hear word. Tott are too full of themselves and that’s why they have been playing rubbish since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by Bolaji25: 12:18pm On May 09, 2019
internationalman:
Hmm this guy was driven from PSG because of one over hyped player like that and look were he is while his former club has still never made it past the round of 16..

May I and everyone reading this be driven to our destiny in Jesus name.. And may what initially seem to be a step down in our life turn out to be our break through...

I also learned a lesson from his case when we plan our lives, life sometimes unplans it and plan the one we never think of planning for us which eventually would turn out better than the one we had planned before
That’s simply what they call Destiny bro..Life has its way of sorting out things..GOD is Great!

1 Like

Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by virago(f): 12:19pm On May 09, 2019
internationalman:

What do you mean , are you saying PSG has never progressed past the round of 16
Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by nwakibie3(m): 12:21pm On May 09, 2019
logon599:
To think Lucas Moura's career was almost dead and buried at PSG, infact that was why his transfer to Tottenham didn't make too much noise. Now look at where he is. Ajax's Dusan Tadic was sold by ordinary Southampton because they felt he wasn't effective enough, this season he's helped Ajax to the Champions League semi-final and scored THIRTY FOUR goals as an attacking midfielder.

Sometimes in life you might be doing everything right but the only reason you've not made it might be because you're in the wrong sector or market or location. Work smarter!

The bolded is giving me a deep thought
Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by Theophinio(m): 12:43pm On May 09, 2019
You were extremely Brilliant last night
I really hail Tottenham Hospur team spirit after the break when they were 3-0 down on aggregate
Well Deserved
Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by internationalman(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2019
virago:

What do you mean , are you saying PSG has never progressed past the round of 16
I don't believe they have since they bought Neymar
Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 09, 2019
Cos of ordinary one final.....Shiorr,small club mentality
Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by Sunmolar(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2019
logon599:
To think Lucas Moura's career was almost dead and buried at PSG, infact that was why his transfer to Tottenham didn't make too much noise. Now look at where he is. Ajax's Dusan Tadic was sold by ordinary Southampton because they felt he wasn't effective enough, this season he's helped Ajax to the Champions League semi-final and scored THIRTY FOUR goals as an attacking midfielder.

Sometimes in life you might be doing everything right but the only reason you've not made it might be because you're in the wrong sector or market or location. Work smarter!

Get your professional Architectural designs from very LOW prices and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout the thread on my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks
grin
Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by Opsmart2019(m): 1:51pm On May 09, 2019
[quote author=logon599 post=78230992]To think Lucas Moura's career was almost dead and buried at PSG, infact that was why his transfer to Tottenham didn't make too much noise. Now look at where he is. Ajax's Dusan Tadic was sold by ordinary Southampton because they felt he wasn't effective enough, this season he's helped Ajax to the Champions League semi-final and scored THIRTY FOUR goals as an attacking midfielder.

Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by Robnectar(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2019
DivinePips123:
Hmmmm...

Kindly check out our offering and money success story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing
Cheers. smiley
sorry man,.... are u give out free signal
Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by Robnectar(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2019
DivinePips123:
Hmmmm...

Kindly check out our offering and money success story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing
Cheers. smiley
free signal
Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by LofP(m): 3:12pm On May 09, 2019
Rejected by PSG who are nowhere near a Champions league final, but the hero for another club.

Unai Emery and PSG una see una life 4 3D ? He has achieved what these 2 crooks dream of achieving.
Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by DivinePips123: 3:23pm On May 09, 2019
Robnectar:
free signal

It's an account management service bro. And we have been very profitable. Over 357% profit so far (In just over 6 months). If you add capital to it, then it is over 457% i.e. Capital (100%)+Profit so far (357%). smiley
Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by Robnectar(m): 3:29pm On May 09, 2019
DivinePips123:

It's an account management service bro. And we have been very profitable. Over 357% profit so far (In just over 6 months). If you add capital to it, then it is over 457% i.e. Capital (100%)+Profit so far (357%). smiley
u haven't answered my question....
Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by DivinePips123: 3:36pm On May 09, 2019
Robnectar:
u haven't answered my question....

I have. It's account management service not a signalling service.
Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by Robnectar(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2019
DivinePips123:

I have. It's account management service not a signalling service.
okay sir... please can tell Me where to get free signal
Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by GetCofOProperty: 6:13pm On May 09, 2019
Yes this Lukas Mora guy really deserves to be idolized for this feat.

If interested in engaging our services (free) in acquiring the RIGHT land or House (duplex/apartments), please get in touch Call +2348027390046.

Please visit our website www.forbespropertiesng.com/

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business of Real Estate/Property.
Re: Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen by akwaabanaija: 1:32am On Jun 17, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles 23-Man Squad For AFCON Qualifiers Released / Buhari Deserves Place In Guinness Book Of Records - NFF President / Arsenal Fan Loses House To Manchester United Fan In Match Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.