Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too (24593 Views)

Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit / Lionel Messi Trolled For His New Looks After UCL Exit (Photo) / Brazil Players Throw Eggs At Phillipe Coutinho To Celebrate 26th Birthday(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by mastar111: 5:11pm On May 09, 2019
xscoffy:

Since my existence as a barca fan,this has been the worst barca coach. A coach with zero tactics... And the worst part is that barca won't still sack him. Whats worst than blewing up a 3-0 advantage in a UCL as coach twice?? And barca board is still contemplating on whether to sack him. Even Wenger wouldn't have thrown away 3-0 advantage.

Mr valverde is the worst coach I have ever seen without a tactics. When the season was abt go start,I told some of my fellow barca fans that it will.be difficult barca winning a UCL under this amateur coach called valverde.why would this idiot of a coach remove the third option he had in attack line when which was coutinho to introduce a midfielder when he knows he needs just a goal to kill off the match? How on earth did this idiot coach never taught of starting the match with 4-4-2 atkeast to keep possession and shut Liverpool down for some mins? Barca should stop politics and employ a coach with a CV not some kinda mid table materials....

Secondly, I have been one person always against still keeping pique in barca. This dude is thr@sh especially when his assistant in CB is bad. Puyol covers this dude for over some seasons and he looked so good before umtiti covered him partly last season. Pique is one hell of a dude that can't withstand d pressure once his partner in defence is having a bad day. I totally criticised the idea of buying left footed defenders only when they were signing defenders without planning for a pique replacement. For those comparing pique to puyol,your just a modern day hypocrite!!!! Pique is absolute thr@sh that's being favoured by barca board cos he is a Spaniard

Again,whosoever that advices barca to still keep Suarez is the main architect if failure in nou camp. The number of times barca won a UCL of late,check the front line, they have always v a front trio that would score as much as 100+ goals in a season. Not scoring just 2 goals in matches and decide to defend.

There is no way only messi can kill himself for the club. Barca GATS plan perfectly well on how to get a CF and a LWF... Dembele is pure sh!t. D earlier the better we realise that.

With this present happenings, barca still had plans to sell rackitic who is their second best midfielder and keep some other sh!ts in the team.... The transfer policy of late sucks. Imagine those days LA masia graduants were always promoted,things v always been fine until.barca went to adopt real Madrid format and start buying some sh!tty players.

Barça fans are very funny group of people. You didn't even try to blame your goat. If Barça wins, it's Messi. If they lose, it's Coutinho, Valvarde, Dembele, Suarez.

This is d reason Ozil stopped playing for Germany after the last World Cup.

2 Likes

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by Wordson(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2019
Factually, I know dey wouldn't have bn here to scribble all dese crappy lamentations if dey had won,...God pass Dem!! grin next time don't write off ur opponents..mtschewww! sad

1 Like

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by Martartins(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2019
When they win, it is Messi. When they lose it is other players and the coach fault. Forgetting Messi earns the salary of 11 Barcelona players combined.
Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by DONADAMS(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2019
rainmoredays:
All these after match/season don't finish analysis sef.

You didn't say the bolded when Barca was leading 3 - 0/in the first leg.
exactly..den just dey vex me..if a coach's tactics worked..you won't see them complaining oh, they'll be praising him and crucifying the opposition coach..barca won 3-0 we didn't know there was a problem with valverde. I honestly don't take this analysts seriously

2 Likes

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by lucarella: 6:47pm On May 09, 2019
xscoffy:

Nope. From your analysis,valverde is a good coach,let barca give him more 5years contract. Let's see what happens. If barca ever win a UCL under this coach,I delete myself!!! Fans like u have been defending him all this while. With messi in ur team,if ur too smart as a coach,u can easily win UCL.

I confirmed Mr VV as sh!t d moment he rested messi last season just to go and play a friendly game in south Africa and lost his long unbeaten record for the season.... Try and use YouTube to look at some tactical decisions of this man in some matches and u will v nothing to conclud than d man being sh!t.

Please. Which dembele do u say will developed later Is it moussa dembele or the one in barca Dembele won us more points this season from stats but he was as sh!tty as anything. Do u know how many times he missed sitters?? Guy,try and run a comparism of dembele @21 abs neymar @21

I never said Valverde is a good coach. He's an average coach with his own tactics. Everybody is different. We have conceded lesser goals since Luis Enrique ever since Valverde became coach. Your problem is that you guys have gotten so used to winning la Liga and copa del Rey that the champs league has become the only trophy to be won. Tata Martino changed absolutely nothing in Barca in 2014. Guess who won the la Liga? Atletico. Guess who knocked us out of the champs league emphatically home and away? Atletico! We were second fiddle in Spain! Coaches have their style and Valverde isn't shyt. He may not be Barcelona standard but he's not a bad coach. You forget that Valverde intensified the partnership btw Jordi Alba and Messi, better than any other manager. The left footed centre backs are a factor for Alba's progress

Do you think playing Messi week in week out is good for him? The over reliance in him is astonishing. He gets a major injury at this stage and that's going to be a big problem.

Neymar at 21 was already regarded a Brazilian great and was already being compared to Pele. Dembele hasn't got up to 15 apps for France. You say he won us lots of points from stats and then you say he's shyt? Na wa oo. He was even doing so from the bench!
Dembele is still a fringe player but his talent is so raw and undiluted except you want to lie to yourself. He may not be a 'Barcelona' player but he certainly is one of the hottest prospects in modern day football if he is fit.
Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by lucarella: 7:09pm On May 09, 2019
openmine:
All these wailing by some barca fans are unnecessary!
Stop all these blame games.....
To me I think,the people to first blame are the fans of barcelona....

Check the social media,TV and radio with so many barca fans already capturing a finals with their already imagined opponents AJAX!

Most of the fans chastising valverde were applauding his perceived masterclass in the first leg....some even said liverpool will lose scandalously to barcelona at anfield grin

The most annoying and totally disrespectful post on Tuesday was a post on Barcelona twitter handle just after Liverpool scored their first through origi...

"Liverpool scores,no problem....we will score immediately and Liverpool will need 5 goals"

They made their players over confident and distracted....no wonder they didn't see the run of origi for d first!

Well the rest is history and i dont think a month will be enough to make them forget the massacre at anfield!

But I agree with some fans who think some top players are getting past their prime and the coach is not good enough!

Exactly my point. The UCL is a tournament and atmospheres decide games sometimes. Now Valverde is the worst coach in the world because he threw away an advantage in 2 years.
They forget that Juventus almost made a comeback against Real Madrid last year and Roma nearly did it against liverpool.
Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by Hamid7(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2019
EddyNumerouno:
How can this be the most embarrassing score line for Barcelona when Madrid have beaten them 11 : 1 in the past?

Thats irrelevant. It was during Franco's dictatorship regime. During the said match, Madrid threatened the referee with a gun at halftime.
Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by chiboy1116: 7:59pm On May 09, 2019
IntrovertedK:
nah. Coutinho is too lazy to be a barcrlona player. These people are the backbone of the team. What many of you don't know is that barcelona bank on the fw/midfielders to defend the team than the defenders. Lazy players no matter how good they are cannot fit in barcelona team. You must be a very good attacker, it all doesn't just end with you playing well no matter who you are. That's why i fear for dembeles' future(he is a better attacker than coutinho even though coutinho plays better than him buh he have that barcelona spirit in him more than coutinho). Look at iniesta and xavi. They attack like bull dogs immediately barcelona loose possession, this act covers up the defenders which have never been world class. So lazy players don't fit in barcelona.
how many bottles of beer do you want ?

1 Like

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 09, 2019
lomprico:
I hope man u are listening.
my broda no mind dat yeye WOODhead man wey Man Utd get.. las las na transfer deadline day we go begin bid 100mil 4 pedro
Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 09, 2019
chiboy1116:
how many bottles of beer do you want ?
i'll manage 10 bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by Hamid7(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2019
xscoffy:

Since my existence as a barca fan,this has been the worst barca coach. A coach with zero tactics... And the worst part is that barca won't still sack him. Whats worst than blewing up a 3-0 advantage in a UCL as coach twice?? And barca board is still contemplating on whether to sack him. Even Wenger wouldn't have thrown away 3-0 advantage.

Mr valverde is the worst coach I have ever seen without a tactics. When the season was abt go start,I told some of my fellow barca fans that it will.be difficult barca winning a UCL under this amateur coach called valverde.why would this idiot of a coach remove the third option he had in attack line when which was coutinho to introduce a midfielder when he knows he needs just a goal to kill off the match? How on earth did this idiot coach never taught of starting the match with 4-4-2 atkeast to keep possession and shut Liverpool down for some mins? Barca should stop politics and employ a coach with a CV not some kinda mid table materials....

Secondly, I have been one person always against still keeping pique in barca. This dude is thr@sh especially when his assistant in CB is bad. Puyol covers this dude for over some seasons and he looked so good before umtiti covered him partly last season. Pique is one hell of a dude that can't withstand d pressure once his partner in defence is having a bad day. I totally criticised the idea of buying left footed defenders only when they were signing defenders without planning for a pique replacement. For those comparing pique to puyol,your just a modern day hypocrite!!!! Pique is absolute thr@sh that's being favoured by barca board cos he is a Spaniard

Again,whosoever that advices barca to still keep Suarez is the main architect if failure in nou camp. The number of times barca won a UCL of late,check the front line, they have always v a front trio that would score as much as 100+ goals in a season. Not scoring just 2 goals in matches and decide to defend.

There is no way only messi can kill himself for the club. Barca GATS plan perfectly well on how to get a CF and a LWF... Dembele is pure sh!t. D earlier the better we realise that.

With this present happenings, barca still had plans to sell rackitic who is their second best midfielder and keep some other sh!ts in the team.... The transfer policy of late sucks. Imagine those days LA masia graduants were always promoted,things v always been fine until.barca went to adopt real Madrid format and start buying some sh!tty players.
I believe they will still sack him. They just cant say it publicly.
I have always said La masia graduates are good. They will perform better than the expensive stars and their character is never in question.
Rakitic's dedication is in dought, he should work on it and improve on his creativity too. If the next coach finds him unworthy, he should be sold. Guardiola sold big name players to get his desired team and Barca didn't regret it.

1 Like

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by Chumaskyx(m): 3:00am On May 10, 2019
Coutinho angered the god soccer when he left Liverpool in such a bitter and childish manner even when kloop persuaded him to stay but barca...Now he is booed by his new club and jeered by his old club

1 Like

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by Reeb2244: 1:50pm On May 11, 2019
logon599:
In my opinion I don't think coutinho has done exactly badly, the major reason why he's being singled out everytime he performs a little below par is because of his hefty price tag. If I were him I'll take a pay cut and go to a club like Valencia, Sevilla or Villareal and re-energize my career without the unnecessary spotlight. He's still a very good player nonetheless.

Get your professional Architectural designs from very LOW prices and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout the thread on my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks
That a very bad idea, if you think he should consider these inferior teams.

You even went ahead to mention Villareal, a team struggling out of relegation. You are stupíd for that.
Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by dumininu01(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2019
Coutinho leaving Liverpool was very good for Liverpool because they signed van dijk n alisson n they r competing for honors n a better team without coutinho... His absence made Liverpool formidable n balanced...I think barca missed neymar,no one could replace Iniesta.... They gat issues to address in the team but Valverde is not bad afterall the champions league is not easy to win na... He won 2 la liga trophies in a row

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen / Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" / Legendary Captain Gianluigi Buffon Returns To Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.