₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,274,488 members, 4,984,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2019 at 09:44 PM

HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) (2378 Views)

NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals / (HOT) How to Make MONEY the way BANKS do using VTU / CBN Introduces New Charges On Bank Deposits And Withdrawals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by Chidonsky: 5:06pm On May 29
bigboyobi:
People that have joined this system are already giving testimonies. This is your turn for your own testimony.
for visit alone is 4cent what if someone make several clicks will it count?
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 1:19pm On May 30
Chidonsky:
for visit alone is 4cent what if someone make several clicks will it count?

a click = 4cents. so if someone makes several clicks, only one click will be recorded.
also note that you cannot click your affiliate link by yourself.

Thanks.
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 1:22pm On May 30
nobody will dash you money online anywhere. You have to work to make that money online. roll up your sleeves now and get to work. start this easy work now.
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 2:59pm On May 30
I am really sure tat you can't get a free opportunity like this one elsewhere on the internet. This is the best.
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 11:20pm On May 30
The internet has baked a large cake for everyone to enjoy. the cake is being shared daily. why don't you partake in the enjoyment now! JOIN NOW!
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 10:35am On Jun 01
My next payment is Monday, the 3rd of June 2019. If you are yet to join this opportunity, then you are NOT ready to make money online.
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01
You don't need to be a Yahoo boy to be able to afford whatever you want. Legit means of making money remains the best.
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by Josh2x: 3:47pm On Jun 01
bigboyobi:
You don't need to be a Yahoo boy to be able to afford whatever you want. Legit means of making money remains the best.
If I register and don't get paid
I should jazz u?
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by dvalllis: 5:13pm On Jun 01
===You can make money daily by doubling your bitcoin with this website.

===https://www.swiftads.ng/A8GO3e

===You only need the equivalent of N160 or 0.00005 bitcoin to start your investment portfolio.

===Copy and paste the link to your browser, click on SKIP AD to enter the main site.

===Input your bitcoin wallet address to register

===Deposit the amount you wish to invest/double in 24 hrs in the bitcoin wallet address provided

===Note: Minimum investment is only 0.00005 bitcoin i.e N160

=====================Thank me later======================
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02
Josh2x:

If I register and don't get paid
I should jazz u?

if you register, you will get paid, if you do your homework correctly. If you don't, then you can jazz yourself.
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02
dvalllis:
===You can make money daily by doubling your bitcoin with this website.

===https://www.swiftads.ng/A8GO3e

===You only need the equivalent of N160 or 0.00005 bitcoin to start your investment portfolio.

===Copy and paste the link to your browser, click on SKIP AD to enter the main site.

===Input your bitcoin wallet address to register

===Deposit the amount you wish to invest/double in 24 hrs in the bitcoin wallet address provided

===Note: Minimum investment is only 0.00005 bitcoin i.e N160

=====================Thank me later======================

Mr davilis or Mr devil, don't be stupid in public. Create your own thread for whatever useless investment you are foolishly promoting, you dimwit. If you don't want to have common sense at all, at least have it for one day. Thank you!
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03
Happy New Month Friends. Just a reminder, This is he month of June,. what this means is quite simple. Time waits no man. Let your financial stand of tomorrow smile at you, by the financial decisions you make today. Register NOW!
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by dvalllis: 4:11pm On Jun 03
bigboyobi:

Mr davilis or Mr devil, don't be stupid in public. Create your own thread for whatever useless investment you are foolishly promoting, you dimwit. If you don't want to have common sense at all, at least have it for one day. Thank you!

Oh! so much bitterness? Sorry for posting in your thread, but you should at least exercise some self control in your utterances. Just trying to give your page more views.and here you are pouring all the venom in you like a hopeless goon. Well done Mr OP
cry
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 7:14am On Jun 04
Today is another great day to achieve great things. Remember: "MONEY STOP INSULT" If you don't have money, you will be the one opening drinks during family meeting, arrant embarrassment and dent on ego. stop that now!
Register in this my project now!
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04
Some people will be like, riches is vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. little did they know that poverty is vanity as well. CHOOSE YOUR VANITY WISELY!
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by Dejhport(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04
Pls have registered on the website.. But they are not paying me for those have referred. It says unaccounted credit
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04
SAY NO TO "INSUFFICIENT FUNDS". JOIN NOW!!
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05
Dejhport:
Pls have registered on the website.. But they are not paying me for those have referred. It says unaccounted credit

They is(are) some things you aren't doing well. If you post your links on blacklisted websites and someone registers there, you won't be paid for their registration.

Note that, you can't click on your affiliate links as well.

Thanks
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05
Money understand the operation of multiples. multiply your cash by every means possible today.
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05
cash out in style.
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05
The economy in Nigeria presently warrants that you earn in dollars. Only then you won't be cash trapped for any reason.
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by Bobbysteps: 11:43pm On Jun 05
pls, I have registered. how can I start earning?
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 6:51am On Jun 06
Bobbysteps:
pls, I have registered. how can I start earning?

That's good! you are indeed an action taker. To earn, just share your affiliate links online and when someone registers using your affiliate link, you get paid.
You also get paid when someone just click on your link.
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 7:07am On Jun 06
it's a money making platform with a difference. I bless this day I registered on this website. Since then, my financial life has experienced a dramatic turn.
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06
it's a very nice something! God is good.
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by Codeinelegend(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07
bigboyobi:

That's good! you are indeed an action taker. To earn, just share your affiliate links online and when someone registers using your affiliate link, you get paid.
You also get paid when someone just click on your link.

Hi op. I have started work already, but am a little bit confused about the link to share.
Is the plain link or the link in html code or the hidden link in html code or the link in BBcode??
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by Codeinelegend(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07
Also I have shortened the plain link, can i share the shortened link??
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07
If better hunger beat you, you will fight hard to destroy poverty. come aboard now. the opportunity is still available.
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07
Codeinelegend:

Hi op. I have started work already, but am a little bit confused about the link to share.
Is the plain link or the link in html code or the hidden link in html code or the link in BBcode??

Just share the link on your dashboard. the link on your signature is very much ok to share.
please take note: shorten your affiliate link with a reputable link shortener service. don't use link shortener service that display adverts before showing the designated website to your potential affiliates, because this will discourage them from signing up under you.
I recommend you use: bitly or tinyurl shortening service
Re: HOT!! How To Make $50 Weekly For Free! (Proofs of withdrawals included) by bigboyobi(m): 12:15am On Jun 08
I wish all the action takers Happy earnings!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recharge Card Pos Printing Machine For Sale / I Need A Business Plan For A Bottle Water Business / What Is Your Best Marketing Strategy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.