Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex (65939 Views)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by sylve11: 4:20pm On May 09, 2019
Funny grin grin cool
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Maski87: 4:21pm On May 09, 2019
This is a female Yahoo boys
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by GindoX(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2019
MikeBetty:
This Is A Fabricated Lie. Who Did You Keep Your Samsung Phone For In The House.

Guy, he might have two talaphone. How would you leave a stranger at ohm... The pretty one that visit me gan. I dismissed her the following morning after bleeping all night. Waist kan dey pain me.

You are not wise to leave her alone at work.
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by DGreat72(m): 4:39pm On May 09, 2019
realmedia:
Nigerian man explains what a lady he met on Facebook did to him after he jokingly proposed marriage, had sex with the lady and then withdrew the proposal

A Nigerian man is currently in a dilemma after a lady he met on Facebook and proposed marriage to, did the unthinkable after they met, had sex multiple times and then he withdrew the marriage proposal. Read the story below

Dear Facebook In-laws, abeg make Una judge this matter! ??

Good Evening Bro! I met a girl on Facebook and promise her marriage out of play,i never meant it. We shared contact and began dating each other. She said that she was missing me and i said me too.

She lives in Port Harcourt while I lives in Abuja, She decided coming with her own transport fare. She arrived and we had sex and good time,she prepared food and also washed my clothes.

She was some how wife material,then she asked when am I coming to see her people for her hand in marriage. I said for your hand in marriage? For what? She said I thought you promised to marry me and that you said we will plan it when I come?

I said I was only joking and not ready for marriage yet. I told her point black that am not going to marry her but let's put everything in God's hand and see how it goes. She became angry and finally agreed,we had sex again and again.

I left for work only for me to come back home and discovered that she wasn't home. She took all the money I have been saving this year about #240 thousand in the home wood safe, my home laptop and Samsung phone, all the wines and juice both the wines in the bar and in the fridge were also taking from her.

Then I dialed her number not reachable,i searched for her bag but couldn'tn't see it.

The one that angered me most was that she packed all the whole soup and stew she cooked for me both the meats,chicken that I stored inside refrigerator and left the pot without washing it.

When her line finally went through,she picked it and told me that I can't promise her marriage and later took it to for a play,after fucking me like harlot and made me to travel all the way from Port Harcourt to Abuja with my money and all I could get is to tell me that you are not marrying me! I asked her what about the things you took from my house,are you not going to return it back?

She said that she is not returning anything and that she forgot to take the refrigerators and flat screen and other valuables along with her for toying with her emotions. She also said that she has sold the ones she took.

I don't know if I should expose her here on Facebook for doing this evil act to me,she is still active here and am still her friend on Facebook.

She said I should do my worst,that i scammed her and deceived her in the name of marriage. How can Facebook promise be something you take serious? Why would she take it serious.

Please post to your friends I want to hear from the audience and confirm if it is mature for me to expose her here. Hide my ID please.

VIA>> https://naijalovefm..com/2019/05/nigerian-man-explains-what-lady-he-met.html

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by saniahmed813: 4:40pm On May 09, 2019
cheesy grin she did the right thing as for me becouse u too u are heartless man
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by mcfaidesigns: 4:57pm On May 09, 2019
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by kasim155: 5:04pm On May 09, 2019
Instead of u to be thanking Baba God that d girl did not poison ur food n kill u for nothing u are here saying u want to expose her. I pity u n next time don't play with someone's emotion.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by mranova(m): 5:08pm On May 09, 2019
IamD18:
You are lucky and should be happy she did not poison you. You lots play too much, why promise her marriage just for sex? When you know that marriage is one thing they all wish and can do anything for.

A lady travelled all the way from Porthacourt to Abuja with her money to see you, kept fvcking you, cleaned your house, did laundry for you, cooked for you and you had the mind to tell her you were joking. Nna nawao, una too like play for this country oo..grin

You are not even a good player, you shouldn't have even told her you were joking immediately she asked when you were planning to see her parents, because she might out of anger, poison or stab you in your sleep and nobody will know what happened.

Simple thing you should have done; Play along with a fake date, allow her travel back, then you dismiss her gradually with attitude, not gambling with your life in your house all because you had your way. Even left her in your house for work?

Well, just like you were joking and playing with marriage promises with her, let's hope she will play and joke with your money.

Imagine! Even after telling her you were joking, she still allowed you fvck her countless times and you thought she was doing it in vain? This guy no just get common sense!! He thought she was shouting "Harder! Harder!" In vain.

Very well said. Very well. Thread should have been closed after your comment.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by mechanics(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2019
The fault is from you, you shouldn't have joked with her to the extent of promising her marriage, and again inviting a stranger to your house can be very risky since you don't know her and anything can happen, you should just forget her and learn from what has happened.
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by hrhmuyi11: 5:13pm On May 09, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5177653/ever-wondered-why-relationships-dont

realmedia:
Nigerian man explains what a lady he met on Facebook did to him after he jokingly proposed marriage, had sex with the lady and then withdrew the proposal

A Nigerian man is currently in a dilemma after a lady he met on Facebook and proposed marriage to, did the unthinkable after they met, had sex multiple times and then he withdrew the marriage proposal. Read the story below

Good Evening Bro! I met a girl on Facebook and promise her marriage out of play,i never meant it. We shared contact and began dating each other. She said that she was missing me and i said me too.

She lives in Port Harcourt while I lives in Abuja, She decided coming with her own transport fare. She arrived and we had sex and good time,she prepared food and also washed my clothes.

She was some how wife material,then she asked when am I coming to see her people for her hand in marriage. I said for your hand in marriage? For what? She said I thought you promised to marry me and that you said we will plan it when I come?

I said I was only joking and not ready for marriage yet. I told her point black that am not going to marry her but let's put everything in God's hand and see how it goes. She became angry and finally agreed,we had sex again and again.

I left for work only for me to come back home and discovered that she wasn't home. She took all the money I have been saving this year about #240 thousand in the home wood safe, my home laptop and Samsung phone, all the wines and juice both the wines in the bar and in the fridge were also taking from her.

Then I dialed her number not reachable,i searched for her bag but couldn'tn't see it.

The one that angered me most was that she packed all the whole soup and stew she cooked for me both the meats,chicken that I stored inside refrigerator and left the pot without washing it.

When her line finally went through,she picked it and told me that I can't promise her marriage and later took it to for a play,after fucking me like harlot and made me to travel all the way from Port Harcourt to Abuja with my money and all I could get is to tell me that you are not marrying me! I asked her what about the things you took from my house,are you not going to return it back?

She said that she is not returning anything and that she forgot to take the refrigerators and flat screen and other valuables along with her for toying with her emotions. She also said that she has sold the ones she took.

I don't know if I should expose her here on Facebook for doing this evil act to me,she is still active here and am still her friend on Facebook.

She said I should do my worst,that i scammed her and deceived her in the name of marriage. How can Facebook promise be something you take serious? Why would she take it serious.

Please post to your friends I want to hear from the audience and confirm if it is mature for me to expose her here. Hide my ID please.

VIA>> https://naijalovefm..com/2019/05/nigerian-man-explains-what-lady-he-met.html
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Jokkarm2: 5:16pm On May 09, 2019
First of all, you are a big head with empty brain. how can you joke with marriage proposal? in this hard time that ladies are hunting for husband like mad. send us the picture lets be aware of the face and also start looking for her to return the soup and stew only. the money an go because you bang also 300k pussy.

bewise, you dont leave a stranger with valuables, else you will be a victim.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 09, 2019
I highly doubt this story. But if it where true,why have sex with her if you are not ready to marry her in the first place.what the lady did was even small if I was the one,I would dig the house to the foundation, and run away with the house.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Zinny25(f): 5:34pm On May 09, 2019
Correct girl
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by MikeBetty(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2019
GindoX:

Guy, he might have two talaphone. How would you leave a stranger at ohm... The pretty one that visit me gan. I dismissed her the following morning after bleeping all night. Waist kan dey pain me.

You are not wise to leave her alone at work.
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Enyimbamercedes: 6:02pm On May 09, 2019
Very lucky she didn’t take his life!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by GoldHorse(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2019
Stwpid and useless man. When did marriage proposals turn to Ludo or Whot that you were using it "to play with her"?
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by franchasng: 7:04pm On May 09, 2019
Only weak men use marriage promise to get a girl to have sex with them!

Does that stuff still work in this our generation and time I doubt undecided

If the story is true, the girl or lady deserve a statue at Owerri Imo State wink

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by franchasng: 7:16pm On May 09, 2019
Debramaye:
This guy only wanted to bang grin but there are some things you should avoid saying to bang a Lady like promising her marriage.

Lick your wounds and pick up yourself next time hire ashawo, I don't know why guys can't do that despite them being cheap and all.

Well he did mean to trick her for sex.. Mtchew
99.9% of reasonable guys hate ashawo, even mentioning it can make me vomit, ayama embarassed

Like me, I perceive ashawo from afar. Any lady that sleeps around, once she gets close to me or passes, I do perceive a smell and it has been accurate since my childhood.

My friends use to say its a supernatural gift cos there is two bad things I do perceive from afar, I won't mention the second.

So to your comment, majority of guys hate ashawo, its not about the price or cost, just perception. Only guys into drug peddling, yahoo, robbery, truck driving, gambling, heavy drinking and smoking carry ashawo cry
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by equity1(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2019
IamD18:
You are lucky and should be happy she did not poison you. You lots play too much, why promise her marriage just for sex? When you know that marriage is one thing they all wish and can do anything for.

A lady travelled all the way from Porthacourt to Abuja with her money to see you, kept fvcking you, cleaned your house, did laundry for you, cooked for you and you had the mind to tell her you were joking. Nna nawao, una too like play for this country oo..grin

You are not even a good player, you shouldn't have even told her you were joking immediately she asked when you were planning to see her parents, because she might out of anger, poison or stab you in your sleep and nobody will know what happened.

Simple thing you should have done; Play along with a fake date, allow her travel back, then you dismiss her gradually with attitude, not gambling with your life in your house all because you had your way. Even left her in your house for work?

Well, just like you were joking and playing with marriage promises with her, let's hope she will play and joke with your money.

Imagine! Even after telling her you were joking, she still allowed you fvck her countless times and you thought she was doing it in vain? This guy no just get common sense!! He thought she was shouting "Harder! Harder!" In vain.
You said it all .he was lucky he is still alive, if the story is even true.
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Jakama90(m): 7:22pm On May 09, 2019
That lady deserve one bottle of Amarula
How you go promise a lady joke marriage, you dey mad?
You carry joke marriage dey chop free kpomo..
No wahala, na so she carry joke collect all those stuffs . Scores settled.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by franchasng: 7:22pm On May 09, 2019
spiceadole:
From every 1 lady who met her husband on facebook and other social media platforms, there are hundreds who met their Waterloo same way.

Same applies to men.

Facebook and internet stuff ain't serious.

Some ladies are so daft.the mention of marriage, they loose guard.
All the bleeping they did, did they use protection?
People don't even fear HIV/AIDS again.
My brother, I love my life so much that the fear of HIV and STDs have made me to remain chaste like a monk for many years now, the highest sin I commit is touching myself when tension is high lol, which to me is safer than sleeping with ladies oh whether with condom or without.

Sex is dangerous, I dread it eh shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 09, 2019
franchasng:
99.9% of reasonable guys hate ashawo, even mentioning it can make me vomit, ayama embarassed

Like me, I perceive ashawo from afar. Any lady that sleeps around, once she gets close to me or passes, I do perceive a smell and it has been accurate since my childhood.

My friends use to say its a supernatural gift cos there is two bad things I do perceive from afar, I won't mention the second.

So to your comment, majority of guys hate ashawo, its not about the price or cost, just perception. Only guys into drug peddling, yahoo, robbery, truck driving, gambling, heavy drinking and smoking carry ashawo cry
yeah but I mean what's the difference grin is it not the same kpekus?
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by JimD(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2019
The height of desperation by some girls know no bounds
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by sodeide2013: 8:15pm On May 09, 2019
She did no wrong!
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by gentlepace: 8:36pm On May 09, 2019
Really? two of you na mumu. Rejoice that he didn't take your life with her.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by OdefaGirl(f): 8:43pm On May 09, 2019
SageMK:
LMAO.

Dude should expose the girl.

She's a thief. She stole something that doesn't belong to her. She deserve some alone time in a confine room to meditate and pay for her naviety. She was a fòol to trust the words of an online stranger. She should be arrested.

Only desperate women assume wifey duties on the verge of a mere promise. Men have been deceiving her kind since 18BC. I wonder when they'll learn.

You don't have to open your legs
You don't need to pay his bills
You don't need to wash his clothes or cook for him

Be smart. Don't be cheap. know your worth.
A man that'll marry you will marry you.

But guys abeg —
Don't ever joke with the word ‘marriage’ with women.

U get luck say u made sense at d end of ur post.
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Ukpor1(m): 8:50pm On May 09, 2019
Do me I do you man no go vex oo 50/50
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by bluntbloke(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2019
Men like you are scum, you can't give someone your word and let them have it, mtcheww.
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Salebo: 9:20pm On May 09, 2019
realmedia:

You deserve to be scammed....

Coward!

At your age,you no fit get back your money..
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by Menance: 9:31pm On May 09, 2019
Youre a big fool. You think your smart youve seen someone smarter. She should have done more.

Dude i mean if you were such a Hot dog you should have visited a brotel or you should have been a man and told her plain that all you wanted from her was sex, if she refused you should have just fixed your self and moved to the next. There are trillions and trillions of girls who just want to have sex and go their way rather than you acting like a scaredy bitch.
Put your self in someone elses shoes before you make useless jokes. Imagine if she was youe daughter.

This is a lesson to all those other bitchy guys who cant make their intentions clear but prefer being crooks. She for lock you inside bottle sef. Rubbish
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by mmadu5(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2019
it will take a wise person to see this was a fabricated story in a comedy page on Facebook
Re: Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex by tightpussy156: 9:53pm On May 09, 2019
stupid man.the most foolish man on earth. u wanted to play with her emotions but she played u fool.u camp her in ur house fucking the wide pussy promise her marriage then of a sudden u say no.The girl still kept opening her wide pussy for u to Bleep don't u know she has an hidden plans.she for sell all ur property.next time be wise an not foolish.pussy don finish ur brain.Truth been told the girl is desperate an she must be a runs girl looking for maga to catch an marry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Multicolored Slay Mama Slammed On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.