Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today (18029 Views)

Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) / CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada / Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by LeafMeAlone: 9:50am On May 09, 2019
Brymo, real name Olawale Ashimi is a Nigerian folk/pop/afrobeats singer

He was born on the 9th of may 1986 to a carpenter father and petty trader mother

I'm still hoping he will bless us with a track featuring ASA

Let us celebrate this musician who carved a niche for himself, stuck to it and has been giving us great music back to back

More on his bio here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx6WBd9khg0

8 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by kalvoken(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2019
Though I don't understand Yoruba that much, but I love this guy's music.

He is always doing His things in his own way, he never follows the trend.

#patience and good luck# nice track

Happy birthday man

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by LuciferAkbar: 10:09am On May 09, 2019
Failed career.
The only noteworthy thing he did was wear logo Benz on his scrawny Afonja craw-craw ass like a bitch nigga.

I hope his asshole healed up nicely.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by LeafMeAlone: 10:12am On May 09, 2019
Nah bro/sis, he doesn't have a failed career, he is still doing shows in Canada, UK, US and even Nigeria for the big men and women that don't listen to gbas gbos music

LuciferAkbar:
Failed career.
The only noteworthy thing he did was wear logo Benz on his scrawny Afonja craw-craw ass like a bitch nigga.

*spits angry

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by lonelydora: 2:15pm On May 09, 2019
Is Brymo still singing?
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by seunmohmoh(f): 2:16pm On May 09, 2019
Happy birthday to him. Long life I wish thee.

3 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by GentleMoney: 2:16pm On May 09, 2019
Happy Birthday!!! Olawale Ashimi
LLP!!!

3 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by nwaguy01: 2:17pm On May 09, 2019
He should celebrate this tear birthday with pant and bra...
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by seunmohmoh(f): 2:18pm On May 09, 2019
LeafMeAlone:
Nah bro/sis, he doesn't have a failed career, he is still doing shows in Canada, UK, US and even Nigeria for the big men and women that don't listen to gbas gbos music

Definitely a 'he'.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 09, 2019
how can this man be 33

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by naturalwaves: 2:18pm On May 09, 2019
Happy birthday Brymo. Your "Banuso" track still remains one of my best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5BbnO9bviY

12 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Deepfeel(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2019
Mature minded musician, hbd

13 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by checkedout: 2:22pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
Failed career.

*spits angry

He performs for rich and classy people, not pauper like you.

Mumu

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Tonyspecial(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2019
Small Boy
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Champneys: 2:23pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
Failed career.
*spits angry

Fu...cking nonce!

11 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by johnshagb(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2019
Brymo? Failed career? undecided . Obviously you are a lover of only kpangolo music. Like someone said above, brymo is doing fine, no doubt about that.

LuciferAkbar:
Failed career.

*spits angry

16 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by jojothaiv(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2019
Happy Birthday Ashimi

NP Brymo Prick No Get Shoulder
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by imolereed(m): 2:42pm On May 09, 2019
Happy birthday olawale oloforo

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by kheny12(m): 2:43pm On May 09, 2019
[quote author=jojothaiv post=78244554]Happy Birthday brymo.llnp more grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 09, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
Failed career.

*spits angry
You are a neanderthal devoid of common sense, you are a waste of intercourse and you can never have sense till you die!

11 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by rawtouch: 2:46pm On May 09, 2019
Ara crooner

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Daviestunech(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2019
Bet naija pple don hijack NL shocked

1 Like

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Sirseedorf(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2019
undecided

33 abi 38

what a football age
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Kaymercury(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2019
Happy Birthday wizard

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 09, 2019
He looks like Bisi Alimi
Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by shadrach77: 2:56pm On May 09, 2019
naturalwaves:
Happy birthday Brymo. Your "Banuso" track still remains one of my best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5BbnO9bviY

Thanks for posting this. I was so touched by it I had to post it on my Facebook page

I really like his "Good Morning". That's his best track in my own opinion

He is the real definition of what a musician is, not all these guys who sing to studio/producer induced beats

undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brymo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by PapaAdanna: 3:00pm On May 09, 2019
These are the kind of musician worth celebrating, lyrical contents are replete with deep incites. His kind of music will be celebrated so many years down d line.

But my Nigerian folks prefer mediocrity and poor lyrical contents... Oya socco socco socco grin grin

Happy birthday my intelligent artist... Have fun jare!

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTV EMA 2021: Wizkid Wins Best African Act / Why Is A Woman As Beautiful As Munachi Abii Not Married Yet? / Nigerians Come For Man Who Said Tekno Is Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.