Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos (33436 Views)

Suicidal Man Tried Jumping Off A Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos (Pictures) / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video / Uber Driver Nearly Jumps Into Lagoon In Lagos Over N90K Debt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by millionboi2: 2:44pm On May 09, 2019
Eh
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by Guyman02: 2:44pm On May 09, 2019
He should speak to the useless Bet9ja guys spamming this website to give him 5 odds that can change his life grin
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 09, 2019
Maybe he was denied American Visa
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by Forreellinc: 2:53pm On May 09, 2019
grin maybe his gf left him
naija gehs know how to dump person like dustbin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by toscolee(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2019
50 by 50 land going for a 100k...check my signature if interested
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by seniormallam(m): 2:56pm On May 09, 2019
the man is a scam, u can never stop someone from jumping into that lagoon, im sure he wasnt held down or chained althrough , he can still pplay a fast one on them and jump even as they were asking him questions, what happened to drinking acid or sniper, he needs people to hear him out and help him, since ordinary begging doesnt help again in nigeria.
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by uuzba(m): 3:01pm On May 09, 2019
Deepfeel:
We used to hear about suicide from the Western world nobody believed it it will reach to us hmm everything is changing so fast
Because of internet. We are exposed to western ways, trying to copy them and not succeeding because of no light, bad infrastructure.
We now get so frustrated.
Before colonialism, there was no city, no vehicle, no traveling about. People just stayed in village, farmed, eat, marry, born.
Now, that life style is NOT ENOUGH any more.
Everybody must be inside the city, to earn money, to buy phone and show off.
Meanwhile, village is empty.
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by Ijeomaejiofor: 3:04pm On May 09, 2019
milkyworld:
Jeez!

Why commit suicide when there are tons of ways to earn a living online only if you know where to look for it?

that's the issue, where to find it? sometimes hardwork isn't the problem, but finding the opportunity is
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by hopevalley: 3:07pm On May 09, 2019
If everybody discovers how sweet this world is, no one will contemplate committing suicide. Click on the first link on my signature to master all that are required in agro-product export.
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by Rastamann: 3:08pm On May 09, 2019
Why not let him go and rest in peace instead of these 'peaceless' environment.
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by LofP(m): 3:08pm On May 09, 2019
Very sad! lipsrsealed
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by sotall(m): 3:09pm On May 09, 2019
They should arrest him and charge him to court for suicide attempt
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by Yunus1010(m): 3:13pm On May 09, 2019
[Ameen[i][/i]
uote author=naijapage post=78241847]@SOUNDAZA

Suicidal man prevented from plunging into the lagoon, today, in #Lekki, Lagos

A Man Of About 25 - 30 Years , Was today May 9th 2019 Saved from Jumping into lagoon, today, in #Lekki, Lagos , below are the Reaction from people.

- Where is he going? He should stay alive and enjoy buhari regime ooo

- Well, na jail he go land Las Las because it's a criminal offense to want to take one's life by oneself

- He wants to leave us in this wicked world . You going nowhere bruh

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/suicidal-man-prevented-from-plunging-into-the-lagoon-today-in-lekki-lagos-watch-video/

[/quote]
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by mikeogb: 3:18pm On May 09, 2019
Anonymous4:
Na lie.. person wey wan die Wey go do am for where people go see am.. he dey find Helper nii.. No dey deceive us.. Death is Cheap
No mind them as if say night no de to go waka enter lagoon
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by eyizlive(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2019
Oboy, no be joke o...suicide Na crime for naija o...if you're caught trying to Kee ursef, you'll be arrested and prosecuted and maybe even sentenced to death by hanging...Choi!!! Ayaff die

Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by Maski87: 3:28pm On May 09, 2019
I think his girlfriend left him for a rich man .
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by Maski87: 3:28pm On May 09, 2019
I think his girlfriend left him for a rich man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 3:32pm On May 09, 2019
hopevalley:
If everybody discovers how sweet this world is, no one will contemplate committing suicide. Click on the first link on my signature to master all that are required in agro-product export.
If u can find me buyer, i sell cocoa in tons and its available.
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 3:33pm On May 09, 2019
sotall:
They should arrest him and charge him to court for suicide attempt

den dey should sentence him to death
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2019
Why? Why interfere with a nigga's primordial right to stabilize the ridiculous population?
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 09, 2019
kuntry hard
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by emelda86(f): 4:14pm On May 09, 2019
U must not die o...u must live to acknowledge buharis regime with us nonsense and Buhari...
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by sharpsecret: 4:15pm On May 09, 2019
naijapage:
@SOUNDAZA

Suicidal man prevented from plunging into the lagoon, today, in #Lekki, Lagos

A Man Of About 25 - 30 Years , Was today May 9th 2019 Saved from Jumping into lagoon, today, in #Lekki, Lagos , below are the Reaction from people.

- Where is he going? He should stay alive and enjoy buhari regime ooo

- Well, na jail he go land Las Las because it's a criminal offense to want to take one's life by oneself

- He wants to leave us in this wicked world . You going nowhere bruh

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/suicidal-man-prevented-from-plunging-into-the-lagoon-today-in-lekki-lagos-watch-video/

na wa 4 naija oh...ordinary suicide person no fit commit am in peace
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by Erolow(f): 4:25pm On May 09, 2019
Lol... He's going nowhere o...

Check my signature o
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by Deepfeel(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2019
uuzba:

Because of internet. We are exposed to western ways, trying to copy them and not succeeding because of no light, bad infrastructure.
We now get so frustrated.
Before colonialism, there was no city, no vehicle, no traveling about. People just stayed in village, farmed, eat, marry, born.
Now, that life style is NOT ENOUGH any more.
Everybody must be inside the city, to earn money, to buy phone and show off.
Meanwhile, village is empty.
You are completely right my brother we are quick to copy the Westerners, unfortunately we are only good at copying the bad negative habits
Re: Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:46pm On May 09, 2019
dingbang:
cheesy

Hi. Respond to my mail biko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore / Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) / Ivorian Man Arrested For Butchering His Wife After A Disagreement (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.