Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Pity Your Life If You Have Lost Your Virginity, How Terrible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pity Your Life If You Have Lost Your Virginity, How Terrible (863 Views)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pity Your Life If You Have Lost Your Virginity, How Terrible by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:27pm On May 09, 2019
You are just carrying a defiled life round the clock, girl let us advise you, never lose your virginity for breakfast or for five star dinner.

Protect your organ for future coming, it will be the highest gift you might have given to your self and which you received from above.
Re: Pity Your Life If You Have Lost Your Virginity, How Terrible by Queenara(f): 1:30pm On May 09, 2019
FTC cheesy

Nice write up@Op. smiley
But they're coming for you soon, lol.

Those that think virginity is overrated.

Re: Pity Your Life If You Have Lost Your Virginity, How Terrible by Deepfeel(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2019
Who cares about virginity these days
Re: Pity Your Life If You Have Lost Your Virginity, How Terrible by iconceptsnig: 1:33pm On May 09, 2019
I am pretty sure OP is a Virgin ...
Re: Pity Your Life If You Have Lost Your Virginity, How Terrible by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:52pm On May 09, 2019
I love virginity
Re: Pity Your Life If You Have Lost Your Virginity, How Terrible by LuciferAkbar: 2:05pm On May 09, 2019
I lost my virginity less than 24 hours after I was born.

It wasn't deliberate & I barely knew what I was doing.
She was a nurse & she was one of the sexiest women I've ever seen.
Her boobs were firm and they jiggled invitingly as she moved about the hospital ward that fateful night.

Before I knew it, she approached me & I felt this burning albeit sweet sensation between my thighs.

She suddenly grabbed my preeq, massaged it lightly, making a hissing sound as I watched her lips pout seductively.
I couldn't take it anymore.
I threw my head back & shot out hot yellowish fluid from my preeq.

To make things more awkward, the whole ward erupted excitedly - even my own mother - and I was kissed and pecked repeatedly.

Till date I still don't understand what happened.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Pity Your Life If You Have Lost Your Virginity, How Terrible by donbachi(m): 2:17pm On May 09, 2019
is there any financial benefits attached to virginity?..because i know that no virgin will make heaven.
Re: Pity Your Life If You Have Lost Your Virginity, How Terrible by Biglittlelois(f): 2:47pm On May 09, 2019
I hope this applies to both genders, no gender has the monopoly of curses when it comes to loosing of virginity.
Re: Pity Your Life If You Have Lost Your Virginity, How Terrible by ThothHermes: 3:50pm On May 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I hope this applies to both genders, no gender has the monopoly of curses when it comes to loosing of virginity.
Na woman open this thread na shocked
Re: Pity Your Life If You Have Lost Your Virginity, How Terrible by Biglittlelois(f): 3:53pm On May 09, 2019
ThothHermes:
Na woman open this thread na shocked

Doesn't make any difference.
Re: Pity Your Life If You Have Lost Your Virginity, How Terrible by ThothHermes: 3:55pm On May 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Doesn't make any difference.
It does.

The only reason you are worked up is because you have traded your maidenhead for... let me see... grin
Re: Pity Your Life If You Have Lost Your Virginity, How Terrible by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:05am On May 10, 2019
So sorry

(1) (Reply)

What Ladies Offer In A Relationship / I Had A Dream: Chioma, Davido's Wife Gave Birth To A BABY BOY. / A Woman Unveiled The Key To A Great Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.