Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole (59335 Views)

Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda & Hailey At Kani Adewale Adeleke's Baby Shower / Is Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma shading him and his baby mama, Amanda? / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by SirLakes: 3:47pm On May 09, 2019
Who cares

What the fućk is wrong with this old woman

My friend said they call her type "agbaya" in Yoruba land
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Houseofglam7(f): 3:48pm On May 09, 2019
clive2u:
pictures or we dont believe it
There you go smiley
You're welcome smiley

Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Isoduwa(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2019
Igbudu1:
Please whats the difference between this woman and some Nairaland Mods?

Buhari
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by zicoraads: 3:54pm On May 09, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Lawd-a-mercy
Just before she dishes about me too....imma just drop it here already....

I was a stripper undecided
Lol. I laughed out at this. cheesy
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by sweetrace(f): 3:56pm On May 09, 2019
Igbudu1:
Please whats the difference between this woman and some Nairaland Mods?

The mods are doing their job while this woman is a wicked old witch.
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 09, 2019
Shoplifting happened in 2011, this is 2019.

Kemi and irrelevance are like 5 & 6.

I bet she is without sin herself.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by DonGtoG1(m): 4:00pm On May 09, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Lawd-a-mercy
Just before she dishes about me too....imma just drop it here already....

I was a stripper undecided

When you come across matured mind(s), you need no one to tell you.

Believe me, some shallow minded beings will still come for your, because of your sarcasm. Without giving it a second thought that you were only joking.
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2019
see who is talking, she has forgotten the time she was behind bar begging for help and release. na ur mouth go put u for trouble. jobless old fool
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Houseofglam7(f): 4:05pm On May 09, 2019
zicoraads:

Lol. I laughed out at this. cheesy
grin
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Kakamorufu(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2019
I am seeing things
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by zicoraads: 4:06pm On May 09, 2019
Houseofglam7:

grin
So is there any chance you still practise or be willing to come out of retirement? grin
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Houseofglam7(f): 4:07pm On May 09, 2019
DonGtoG1:

When you come across matured mind(s), you need no one to tell you.

Believe me, some shallow minded beings will still come for your, because of your sarcasm. Without giving it a second thought that you were only joking.
They already have....they putting me in the oven for nothing cheesy
Having a low I.Q is such a burden cheesy
I see you tho cool
I see you cool

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Houseofglam7(f): 4:08pm On May 09, 2019
zicoraads:

So is there any chance you still practise or be willing to come out of retirement? grin
Oh well....if you'd love to watch the reenactment of nightmare on elm street cool
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Davido that used his mom for ritual. I doubt he cares.

oya clap for yourself. for your mind u go talk say u get sense.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by zicoraads: 4:14pm On May 09, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Oh well....if you'd love to watch the reenactment of nightmare on elm street cool
Oh well, who wouldn't? I love classics. And I would so much love to watch an reenactment of it, especially if it'll be an exclusive viewing.

I like you. I like the way you interact. You come across as someone who is matured and intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by clive2u(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2019
Houseofglam7:

There you go smiley
You're welcome smiley
wrong turn(the movie). sorry o
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by oaktown101(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2019
Kemi need to get her shit together. We all got a past and she ain't an exception. The girl in question turned her life around and went to college to better herself. She recently graduated from college. Most African American has terrible upbringing than we fortunate ones, our parents do everything for us and we want to judge people that had to fend for themselves, clothes themselves, send themselves to school and shelter themselves some as early as 17, 18yrs of age?.

Put yourself in other people's shoes before you judge them stupid auntie Kemi.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by DonGtoG1(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2019
Houseofglam7:

They already have....they putting me in the oven for nothing cheesy
Having a low I.Q is such a burden cheesy
I see you tho cool
I see you cool

Too many kids on this faceless forum.

Even the grown ones you think as supposed to be matured, only have long legs without positive thinking(no well functioning brain).
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Erolow(f): 4:26pm On May 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Erolow(f): 4:27pm On May 09, 2019
grin
Nkwazemakennyj:

oya clap for yourself. for your mind u go talk say u get sense.
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Freeman59: 4:31pm On May 09, 2019
But anty kemi you were locked up just a while ago too
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by LarryBee1k: 4:32pm On May 09, 2019
Lol
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Sunofgod(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2019
I pity this woman.., she needs to get a life.
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Kingkun69(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2019
What did Davido do to this old mama that she no wan leave his prick and even if everyone has something they aren't proud of before the best thing is to make urself a better u in the future
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Houseofglam7(f): 4:39pm On May 09, 2019
zicoraads:

Oh well, who wouldn't? I love classics. And I would so much love to watch an reenactment of it, especially if it'll be an exclusive viewing.

I like you. I like the way you interact. You come across as someone who is matured and intelligent.
Exclusive
'Shmexclusive' cheesy
You love left turns huh? cheesy
Thanks a lot for the compliment.
Me thinks you're cool too cool

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Kingkun69(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:

God himself is too busy fucking mary
sad

Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by Houseofglam7(f): 4:41pm On May 09, 2019
DonGtoG1:

Too many kids on this faceless forum.

Even the grown ones you think as supposed to be matured, only have long legs without positive thinking(no well functioning brain).
cheesy@"long legs" cheesy
I totally agree
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by BluntBoy(m): 4:49pm On May 09, 2019
Ijeomaejiofor:

you're ok honey, some of us were worse. wink
shocked
Re: Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole by MPESA(m): 4:56pm On May 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Davido that used his mom for ritual.
I doubt he cares.

This joke is too much plz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Hanging On A Moving Keke In London (Video) / "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure / Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.