Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Spiderman 3 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Spiderman 3 (4765 Views)

Death Match !!!!! Spiderman Fighting With Black Blue Spiderman / Is Spiderman The Best Comic Movie Adaptation? / Latest Gist On The New Movie Spiderman 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiderman 3 by justkunmi(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2007
this sure would be a movie to see. with all the hype and the preview i saw, it should be worth it.

tobey maguire should be at his best. he did well in the first 2 movies, this should be a finisher.

want to see venom and how everything unfolds.

wld be at the premier 2mrw then back to gist ya'll.

anyone else with gists should pls lets know wats up. . .
Re: Spiderman 3 by Raymand(m): 5:07pm On May 03, 2007
Actually it'll be out tommorrow.
Re: Spiderman 3 by hola2ng(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2007
Re: Spiderman 3 by teddyface(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2007
Saw the Movie today. the movie is cool very lovly, sand man and all, the effects were out of this world. you dont want to miss a thing. Man take its a must see. shocked
Re: Spiderman 3 by dupebaby(m): 12:19am On May 05, 2007
pls don;'t tell wat will happen, im watchin it tomorrow,
Re: Spiderman 3 by anusule(m): 12:31am On May 05, 2007
dupebaby:

please don;'t tell what will happen, im watchin it tomorrow,

r u watchin d dvd? or r you at the cinema. undecided

abi u go fit borrow me the film kiss undecided
Re: Spiderman 3 by choongtin(f): 1:15pm On May 05, 2007
going to see it today apparently its too long but instead i think i ll rather wait for harry potter cuz i saw the preview it looks sick
Re: Spiderman 3 by rotimiorims(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2007
Spidey 3 is definitely gonna be somthin', then come july 4, it's ''Transformers''.
Re: Spiderman 3 by Slycks(m): 6:57pm On May 05, 2007
Are they showing it at Silverbird cinema ?
Re: Spiderman 3 by temmyabby(f): 10:09pm On May 05, 2007
I'm def gonna see this grin
Re: Spiderman 3 by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2007
Watched it, why do they make spiderman such a sap, Iknow he is a real life geek and all, but I am a real life geek I don't cry like that, comeon!!!
Re: Spiderman 3 by Rodent: 1:34am On May 06, 2007
Saw the movie today, the movie's special effects are the bomb!!
The story line leaves a lot 2 b desired
Personally it's a 6 outta 10
Re: Spiderman 3 by zebudaya(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2007
They shot some of the movie on my street, they closed the street down for a week, and made the street look like downtown New York. I was walking into stores thinking damn when did you guys open?, and then the "store keepers" would be like oh no it's just for the movie.

That's the only reason I'm going to see it otherwise i don't like movie franchises like superman, batman, matrix etc when one man single handedly saves the world the exception of course being Batman Begins and that's because Christian Bale is one of the greatest actors of our generation.
Re: Spiderman 3 by Raymand(m): 12:32am On May 07, 2007
Did they characterize the Venom? just like in the comic books?
Re: Spiderman 3 by ricadelide(m): 2:51am On May 07, 2007
the movie generates a record-breaking box office run - highest grossing opening day at $59 million. Highest worldwide opening at $104 million. Highest weekend gross at $148 million, shattering Pirates of the carribeand - dead man's chest's record. all this happening with poor reviews by the critics - seems no matter what the critics say, people will still go to see the movie.
Re: Spiderman 3 by free2ryhme: 8:57am On May 07, 2007
guys i need a downlaoded dvd of the movie sent to my email talk2abdul2002@YAHOO.COM. PLS
Re: Spiderman 3 by basisqo: 11:41am On May 07, 2007
GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ITS THE BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR, I SAW IT YESTERDAY WITH MY BEAU (AFTER MUCH BEGGING AND CONVINCING) AND SHE TRULY ENJOYED IT, THE CGI IS AWESOME AND THE ACTING BREATH TAKING> ITS MY MOVIE OF THE YEAR FOLLOWED BY 300.

PLEASE DO URSELF FAVOUR - WATCH IT AT THE CINEMA, I KNOW SILVERBIRD AND NU_METRO ARE KIND A EXPENSIVE SO CITY MALL IS IT>

U WILL NOT REGRET. IT MADE MY DAY ( MANU ARE CHAMPIONS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM). grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider_man_3
Re: Spiderman 3 by joey22(f): 12:16pm On May 07, 2007
all of una dey make mouth about silverbird wey he be say na pirated copy una buy from alaba.
Re: Spiderman 3 by joey22(f): 12:17pm On May 07, 2007
another movie you guys have to see is 300 shocked
Re: Spiderman 3 by kike001(f): 2:33pm On May 07, 2007
i wanna see dis film but d turn off is just deres gonna be part 4
Re: Spiderman 3 by Carlosein(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2007
part 4?

please o! na wetin sef.

so why do pple blame nollywood for running movies into infinity then?
Re: Spiderman 3 by Carlosein(m): 4:07pm On May 07, 2007
I have seen 300 and i completely love it.
Re: Spiderman 3 by spiderman(m): 6:10pm On May 07, 2007
grin definately the best of my works so far if i may say so myself, however take note spiderman 4[i][/i] will be shot in Nigeria
i have already engaged the services of some top artistes based here. Obj is perharps my best catch
it appears we would require little or no make up to make him look like a[b] villain[/b]. If Yar adua can stay alive till shooting
starts we might employ him too he would make a good deputy villain or what do you think i would appreciate your contributions to make
spiderman 4 the best ever grin grin.
Re: Spiderman 3 by Cactus(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2007
spiderman 3 blows the plot is too cheesy. it is not even close to my expectation whatsoever. I really don't understand why people are raging over such a cheesy story. It doesnt worth. it. oh well if anybody wants to see spiderman 3 online head over to ssupload.com or search on google for stage6 or joox. I can't remember the url now. Watch it now or it may be taken down. enjoy

The plot of 300, Children of Men, The Illusionist, beats spiderman no doubt 10 times.

The Illusionist is definitely a recommended must watch for those who have not seen it. guaranteed entertaining
Re: Spiderman 3 by SOJ(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2007
Yep! I doff my hat for Illusionist anyday.However,i watched d preview 4 Spidey and was salivating o
Re: Spiderman 3 by Bigtee(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2007
Hola you don see Spidey 3, Tight graphics
I'm gonna see it again
Re: Spiderman 3 by MSY: 10:28pm On May 07, 2007
Just announced , there's going to be Spiderman 4, 5 and 6 !!

"Spider-Man 3," smashed box-office records with $148 million in its first three days, according to studio estimates Sunday.

That put it ahead of the previous record debut of $135.6 million set last summer by "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest."

With $59.3 million on opening day Friday, Sony's "Spider-Man 3" broke the single-day box-office record, also held by "Dead Man's Chest" with $55.8 million in its first day.

[b]Since it began rolling out overseas on Tuesday, "Spider-Man 3" has taken in $227 million in foreign markets, bringing the film's worldwide total to $375 million. [/b]In just days, the movie has grossed $117 million more than its whopping $258 million production budget.

In just two days, it also nearly matched the $114.8 million opening weekend of 2002's "Spider-Man," which had held the debut record until "Dead Man's Chest" opened.

"Spider-Man 3" reunites director Sam Raimi, who also made the previous two installments, and stars Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst.

"Sam Raimi is a genius," said Amy Pascal, Sony Pictures co-chairman. "I could have never envisioned this. What I was hoping was we would just break the 'Spider-Man 1' record. This is beyond my wildest dream." (Watch the stars of "Spider Man 3" discuss the film Video)

The overall box office soared from "Spider-Man 3," with the top-12 movies taking in $176.6 million, up 77 percent from the same weekend a year ago, when "Mission: Impossible III" opened with $47.7 million.

"Spider-Man 3" outdid that movie by $100 million and grossed more in each of its first two days than "Mission: Impossible III" did over the full weekend.

Also among the records smashed by "Spider-Man 3" was a $4.8 million domestic gross at huge-screen IMAX theaters, topping the previous best of $3.6 million set by "300" in March.
Re: Spiderman 3 by justkunmi(m): 12:41am On May 08, 2007
just saw the movie. it was quite good but i expected something more.

it kinda lacked depth. the story was just as if they were scratching the surface.
nothing concrete happened till like an hour and a half into the movie. it really wasn't top notch.
i really expected more. . .

and wat is it with the sand guy?? dunno the reason for introducing him.

venom was really cool. i loved his role and wat he made peter parker do. to me he was better with the venom suit. best part of the movie. . .

a little bit of comedy too. twas nice.

in all, 6 out of 10. it really coulda been better.
Re: Spiderman 3 by moondust(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2007
I actually got to d Galleria Friday evening and 6.30pm tickets were sold out. so I had to chill there till 9.30.
BOY!!! it was worth the wait.
The CG was out of this world and the xters were uncanny replicates of the comic book versions.
My only issue was that the presence of too many xters gave the storyline some loose ends,
but on the whole it was awesome,
though for some reason i still prefer part 2
Re: Spiderman 3 by VORTEX(m): 2:41pm On May 08, 2007
exellent movie.i cant wait 4 it 2 be out,

Re: Spiderman 3 by nosa2k7: 2:42pm On May 08, 2007
don waste u time watching movies, .we only make actors richer. to make money on the internet go to this site.
http://www.getpaid2click.info/index.php?ref=nosa its base on per click. befor u know it u will be making money in dollars. try it
Re: Spiderman 3 by iice(f): 4:13pm On May 08, 2007
Havent seen it yet shocked Been swamped the last 2 weeks, no time for anything. My friends erhhhh all just said they expected more from it but am still gonna go see it, i think right now, i need some superhero to wipe the memory of Ghostrider undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Tv Commercial 'mama Na Boy' Is Gender Sensitive. / Three Young Girls Found In Asaba,buried Alive (photos) / Life Lessons From The National Geographic Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.