Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) (54642 Views)

Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Macpius Otu In Maiduguri (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by phorget(m): 2:45am On May 10, 2019
kikelomojessy:
Aww. So young and cute couple.

RIP abass.

I know death is inevitable but dating or marrying some1 that is always assign to the war front is a no no for me.

Anytime they ask for a date (God pls forgive me) I always look at them like dead man walking (you want to bring joy into my life then you will just go and die and leave me helpless). I know how many people close to me that have lost their lives in the B.H war. The ones that pained me the most is the ones that just got married and have no kids yet.

God knows best.

Hello there.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by StoneLucifer: 3:02am On May 10, 2019
Deltatoto:
the wife go begin open Toto now I wish I knew her name I go take my own slice

Na so men too go f*ck d hell commot from your wife and daughter t0to..What goes round comes around..Na karma law, no be me do am..
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by okafor200(m): 3:02am On May 10, 2019
The best way to end all this boko harams in sambisa forest is to bomb up the whole forest,

please nigerian government all you guys need is just measure up a small missile that can level up the whole sambisa forest,

let the missile kill all living things that are there,
both the captives and the guilty should be bombed up there,

i repeat bomb every single thing there so we all can have peace again,

one missile from russia or china can do this job,

just sacrifice and kill off everything there,
then you will see there wont be any boko haram again,

hmmm the young soldier died for we nigerians,
its really too bad
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by justmykel(m): 4:29am On May 10, 2019
everyday I come online and I see stories like these, it leaves me thanking God that all my trials to get into the Nigerian army wasn't successful. Who know where man for dey now? God used my family to save me by making them not support me in any way.

RIP GALLANT SOLDIER.

BABA GOD, I pls continue watching over my brothers and friends in the military!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by endureson: 4:32am On May 10, 2019
Nukilia:
RIP young man....your country killed you. cry

Why are we like this?
He signed for the job.
May his soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by endureson: 4:34am On May 10, 2019
iammo:
cry

Military Job this days is very very risky, they now recruit young guys who dont understand much of the resposibility of been a soldier, RIP to him

That's it O.
If people go de run like me then Government go know that they need to do something.
Put advert people go fly inside again.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by iammo(m): 4:42am On May 10, 2019
endureson:

That's it O.
If people go de run like me then Government go know that they need to do something.
Put advert people go fly inside again.

very dangerous job my brother, with little pay, even a serious Keke napep makes better pay with lesser risk than them
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Nobody: 5:19am On May 10, 2019
Deltatoto:
the wife go begin open Toto now I wish I knew her name I go take my own slice

I hope you die inside soon. Bastard.

If only that mad man hadn't released his rotten sperm inside your mom, you wouldn't have been typing this rubbish.

In your case, abort!on would have been the best & wise option.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by IjebuWarrior: 5:31am On May 10, 2019
rattlesnake:
See tinubu and co the people who scatter naija flexing...

Chaiii

Don't die for naija again I warn

Exactly my point... yet foolish Nigerians and youths keep oiling their egos and powers.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Onliie(m): 5:35am On May 10, 2019
Nukilia:
RIP young man....your country killed you. cry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by moroti: 5:36am On May 10, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Just see how the selfish wife is encouraging him to serve a meaningless Army and Nation with his life Just So that she can have food to eat , So sad the gentleman never got her pregnant so after she claims his death benefits she will be out humping another man claiming she is in love ..As a man follow your heart and dont live a life you don't like just because you want to satisfy someone..The day his heart told him to leave that job he should have left
. We can not totally blame the wife. It is just natural for a wife to encourage her hubby. Many wifes had done that to the success of their hubby.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by mimionye(m): 5:59am On May 10, 2019
RIP fine solder. Very painful to see your loves ones die without help. May God deliver us from this predicament..............amen
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by otunba88(m): 6:11am On May 10, 2019
mightyhaze:
By God,this country hard. person dey do soja work becos say no oda job dey for am to do to take fend for family... na who go epp ds country?

NA WHO GO HELP this country really touched me. It is well with US.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by oluwaahmed: 6:11am On May 10, 2019
mightyhaze:
By God,this country hard. person dey do soja work becos say no oda job dey for am to do to take fend for family... na who go epp ds country?

The worst part is that many of the southern soldiers that are other ranks are university or HND graduates. I was speaking with one just few days to his deployment, he's an architect but because there is no job he signed up as recruit. There are many like that there.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by darediamond(m): 6:19am On May 10, 2019
0ppa:
We needn't blame the insurgency group.
Let us exemplify. During the civil war, one greatest strategy Nigeria used to overpower the Biafrans was the stoppage of food items into the Biafran territories. This was an external enemy; and they fought the enemy building the morale of the Biafran soldiers. They tackled the source!
In like manner, we need fight the source of the BH and not their soldiers. How do they sustain? From where, whom, and how!
How can Mr John send you to fight Mr Sam who he has also prepared and sent to kill you for his selfish interest? Who do you think will be more strategic?
It is impossicant to defeat an external enemy with a traitor inside.
RIP brotherly.
You really know what is going on.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by darediamond(m): 6:24am On May 10, 2019
iammo:
cry

Military Job this days is very very risky, they now recruit young guys who dont understand much of the resposibility of been a soldier, RIP to him
And if you take note closely SOUTHERN MEN ARE THE ONES BEING SENT MORE TO FACE BOKOARHAM!

All you Men in SOUTH SJOULD STOP JOINING NIGERIA ARMY.

There are grand masterplans by the North and forces from Europe against you all!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Samyj247: 6:27am On May 10, 2019
enemyofprogress:
all liars will go to hell
enemy of progress grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by OyinO: 6:39am On May 10, 2019
Very handsome and loving dude wasted. However, if he had known that the phrase "By his grace" is as useless as a piece of trash, he won't be saying by his grace up and down. His grace couldn't deliver him from Book Harm.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Ferdinandu(m): 6:41am On May 10, 2019
mightyhaze:
Oboy Na so we see this country. Military will advertise for DSS and everyone will rush begin buy form up and down like say any of them get an iota of interest to be in military. Hunger go push person for this Country enter lions den
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by spiceadole: 6:46am On May 10, 2019
No Jobs... Thousands of young men are joining the military

No husbands... So Women still marrying military men.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by spiceadole: 6:53am On May 10, 2019
kikelomojessy:
Aww. So young and cute couple.

RIP abass.

I know death is inevitable but dating or marrying some1 that is always assign to the war front is a no no for me.

Anytime they ask for a date (God pls forgive me) I always look at them like dead man walking (you want to bring joy into my life then you will just go and die and leave me helpless). I know how many people close to me that have lost their lives in the B.H war. The ones that pained me the most is the ones that just got married and have no kids yet.

God knows best.

How do you even give a military man the opportunity to talk to you?
Those people are walking corpses.
Only very fooooolish women agree to marry them.

Military men have very high record of promiscousity and deadly sexually transmitted diseases.
They use intimidation to molest, harass and rape ladies.

Military lifestyle is so dirty and unstable.
They live like animals in their barracks/base/ships.
Today, they are in Sokoto, tomorrow Maiduguri.. Next tomorrow, Lagos.. Etc
They keep tossing them upandan.

Then sent to war front, poorly armed to be killed.

Pls don't give any useless military man chance to talk nonsense with you.
They are not human beings
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by 3verblazing(m): 7:56am On May 10, 2019
What a sad story... Dude died a honorable death ...not for nigeria ... But for himself, for financial freedom, for his family , for love, for what he believed in...for pride... Irrespective of the path u have chosen to journey truth is in the end everyone dies... Choose a path of honor...

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by patonyx1: 8:04am On May 10, 2019
This conversation between the couple really touched me, that I couldn't complete reading it.

God rescue us from the hands of the wicked ones, either traitors or saboteurs for there selfish interest..
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by cardoctor(m): 8:12am On May 10, 2019
RIP bro
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 8:16am On May 10, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Just see how the selfish wife is encouraging him to serve a meaningless Army and Nation with his life Just So that she can have food to eat , So sad the gentleman never got her pregnant so after she claims his death benefits she will be out humping another man claiming she is in love ..As a man follow your heart and dont live a life you don't like just because you want to satisfy someone..The day his heart told him to leave that job he should have left

People will always look for ways to blame a woman.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Nobody: 9:00am On May 10, 2019
zoba88:
A man identified as Williams took to Facebook to share the sad story of his friend who was killed by Boko Haram.According to him,the deceased named Abass who hails from Kogi had a chat with his wife few days before his death.Below is what he wrote....

'AhKogiAgain
NoJoy
Bro See ur last Chat Wit ur Woman b4
U Live this #Planet Hw I wish u know This Gonna Happen u Could have Quiet power of life and death in the tongue! The guy say maybe 30 or die!
OnTime bt God knows the best
RESTON ABASS TUGBASKI
Boko Haram it will never Ever be well with you People'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/boko-haram-kill-nigerian-soldier-from.html

Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 10, 2019
0ppa:
Let us exemplify. During the civil war, one greatest strategy Nigeria used to overpower the Biafrans was the stoppage of food items into the Biafran territories. This was an external enemy; and they fought the enemy building the morale of the Biafran soldiers. They tackled the source!
In like manner, we need fight the source of the BH and not their soldiers. How do they sustain? From where, whom, and how!
How can Mr John send you to fight Mr Sam who he has also prepared and sent to kill you for his selfish interest? Who do you think will be more strategic?
RIP brotherly.

Boko Haram is Karma for what the North did to Igbos from 1966 - 1970.

And you know what...BOKO HARAM HAS COME TO STAY!

As for fighting the source...you will have to fight some top echelons and elites in the who are in the military and politics in the North. Some if them are benefitting from the insurgency!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:26am On May 10, 2019
TO JOIN THE ARMY IS SIGNING AN EXTRAL APPOINTMENT WITH DEATH WHEN AS HUMAN BEINGS WE HAVE AN EXISTING APPOINTMENT WITH DEATH ALREADY, FOR IT APPOINTED UNTO MEN ONCE TO DIE AND AFTER IT COMES JUDGEMENT.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by Nobody: 9:29am On May 10, 2019
oluwaahmed:

The worst part is that many of the southern soldiers that are other ranks are university or HND graduates. I was speaking with one just few days to his deployment, he's an architect but because there is no job he signed up as recruit. There are many like that there.

He will soon die like the others before him since they don't want to learn!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Soldier Abass Tugbaski Days After Chatting With Wife (pics) by jude33084(m): 9:32am On May 10, 2019
0ppa:
RIP brotherly.

The North know how to stop it.

Just that they are not ready wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) / President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport / Where Is Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari? - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.