Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Agony Aunt Series: My Partner Makes Me Feel Broke - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agony Aunt Series: My Partner Makes Me Feel Broke (222 Views)

Ayra Starr: My Mum, Aunt, Rihanna Inspire My Dress Sense / Senate Moves To End Agony Of Nigerian Teachers / Flood: See Photos Of Agony, Pain And Devastation In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agony Aunt Series: My Partner Makes Me Feel Broke by IsmailVasiti: 5:40am On May 10, 2019
Dear Agony Aunt,

This is a first time for me and I would never have imagined myself sending this but I’m at a breaking point.

So here is the issue and it involves my fiancee.

I started dating her while we were in school and from all indications, she was way out of my league at the time. As a matter of fact, I didn’t have the courage to even ask her out.

It was one of my lousy friends that sort of matchmaked us and we sort of hit-off from there.

Fast-forward to some months into the relationship, Biola started showing her true colors.

She didn’t cheat or monitor me around but one thing she does is being insatiable and not having regard for me.

At first, I thought I wasn’t doing enough judging from her background and big girl image.

So I tried to work various jobs plus my pocket money just to make her happy at times.

But things didn’t change. The only time I ever made her happy was when I packed all my pocket money and savings to buy an iPhone XS for her birthday.

I starved for weeks as punishment for my foolishness.

While still recovering from the pains of buying her the phone, we had one our first major fight.

[https://www.vasiti.com/agony-aunt-series-my-partner-makes-me-feel-broke/]

(1) (Reply)

Please Nigerians Save My Soul / Black Lightning Takes On Dc / Creating Jobs Through The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.