Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Urgent Assistance On How To Configure Ssl Certificate In Mikrotik Hotspot - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent Assistance On How To Configure Ssl Certificate In Mikrotik Hotspot (767 Views)

Process To Configure Sbcglobal Email On Your Iphone / How To Configure Wireless Router (video) / How To Turn Your Pc Into Wifi Hotspot With Uc Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Assistance On How To Configure Ssl Certificate In Mikrotik Hotspot by Liquid2Metal: 6:24am On May 10, 2019
I configured hotspot on the mikrotik router but it does not redirect users to the hospot login page automatically, except I type in the DNS name of the hotspot in URL. I was told I need to enable SSL, this will securely redirect all users to the hotspot login page.
Please anyone with experience on how to buy SSL and configure it should contact me asap.

Re: Urgent Assistance On How To Configure Ssl Certificate In Mikrotik Hotspot by Liquid2Metal: 6:27am On May 10, 2019
Urgent assistance from anyone with Mikrotik experience

Comment below or call 09077022420

(1) (Reply)

Buy Televisions Online Here At The Cheapest Prices / Laptop Repair At CV Needed / Used Sony Vaio Core I7, 6gb Ram, 500gb Hdd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.