Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason (34261 Views)

Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video) / Father Drags Son In-law From His Daughter As He Attempts To Remove Her Garter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by AprokoGirl: 7:10am On May 10, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Read From the Caption below ...
He held the mic for some mins without a word while the guests, in-laws and his kinsmen waited patiently for him to give the couple his blessings. Some more silence and then the man in him gave up and tears began to roll down his cheeks as he said - if its possible for one to marry his daughter, I will never give you out in marriage, but we know it's not possible. At this point I knew that “love” is really confusing . . . how can you love two men at the same time (father and Boo)

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/father-cries-as-he-gives-out-his-daughter-in-marriage-states-emotional-reason/

cc; lalasticlala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by IamD18: 7:23am On May 10, 2019
She must be a very mannered and good daughter for him to cry in this manner, more like she does every wifely duties(excluding sex) for him in the house.

Fathers don't play with their daughters sha, i mean responsible daughters.

Well, in my opinion; I think this is a clear indication that the young man married a good woman, not those nagging and irresponsible ones.

Happy married life to them.

263 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Oluromantic: 7:24am On May 10, 2019
He held the mic for some mins without a word while the guests, in-laws and his kinsmen waited patiently for him to give the couple his blessings. Some more silence and then the man in him gave up and tears began to roll down his cheeks as he said - if its possible for one to marry his daughter, I will never give you out in marriage, but we know it's not possible. At this point I knew that “love” is really confusing . . . how can you love two men at the same time (father and Boo)
Its sad that d Nigerian community including op has a wrong conation about d male gender with all the psychology exposure around. I don't know how expressing affection for your child on a rare occasion makes you a non-man. When its not crying over pot of soup as women normally do often

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Jayslicky: 7:38am On May 10, 2019
The bond between fathers and daughters are usually strong, giving your daughter to another man for marriage feels like you are loosing a part of you which is very sad and interesting, it is interesting because your daughter is starting a new life of her own and it is sad because she is leaving you and all her concentration would be on her husband.

This man is reluctant to give away his daughter because he remembers the different benefits he used to get from her that would now be limited.

36 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Nobody: 7:42am On May 10, 2019
Gives out? Like a sacrificial lamb or what??

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by internationalman(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2019
Maybe he was shagging her..

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Jayslicky: 7:58am On May 10, 2019
internationalman:
Is that the way you shag your daughter? Only perverts reason this way.

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by faithfull18(f): 8:04am On May 10, 2019
Touching.
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by folake4u(f): 8:21am On May 10, 2019
My father would feel the same way too embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Jodha(f): 8:35am On May 10, 2019
This is not news...mtsheww
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by IamPlato(m): 8:42am On May 10, 2019
Jodha:
This is not news...mtsheww
Where Did You Get That Picture On Your Profile

1 Like

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Nobody: 8:47am On May 10, 2019
My daddy cry firegrin grin

7 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:03am On May 10, 2019
virgoquin:
grin
virgoquin:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by MXr8p: 10:04am On May 10, 2019
This man is not alone, the extent i love my daughter i would cry more than this man if i were him

15 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by rawtouch: 10:05am On May 10, 2019
I know what I am thinking

1 Like

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by davibid: 10:05am On May 10, 2019
E
Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Praisesongz: 10:05am On May 10, 2019
So we should join him

3 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by agarawu23(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2019
After collecting millions from the groom? grin

10 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Unconquerable: 10:07am On May 10, 2019
internationalman:
Idiot, shut up your filthy, disgusting mouth. Scumbag.

22 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by eazylion001: 10:07am On May 10, 2019
This kind feeling ehn!! as a guy and last born of the house anytime I discuss abt marriage with mom tears always roll down her cheeks, just imagine Wot will happen on my wedding day. she thinks the love I have for her wedding will be divided but I don't see dat happening.

In this case I understand the dad's emotion,she might be daddy's girl

7 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Nobody: 10:07am On May 10, 2019
internationalman:
it is not by force to comment if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Sometimes keeping quiet makes someone look intelligent.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by wellmax(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2019
When you have a good daughter

8 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by VivaLaFrans: 10:08am On May 10, 2019
So emotional... The girl must have been so dear to him... respectful, hardworking and intelligent unlike slay queens...

12 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by muhammed50(m): 10:09am On May 10, 2019
Father-daughter bond is one the strongest bond in history stronger that the mettalic bond

11 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by ChristyB(f): 10:11am On May 10, 2019
Father and daughter Love... Sweet

3 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Adeola97(f): 10:11am On May 10, 2019
Wow very emotional

1 Like

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by abescom: 10:12am On May 10, 2019
Aww. Makes me think of when my daughters get married. Will be very emotional.

6 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by kingreign(m): 10:13am On May 10, 2019
internationalman:
Pervert spotted what a waste of skin mass.

12 Likes

Re: Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason by Reference(m): 10:15am On May 10, 2019
That is why purposeful, objective relationships are only those that work without stress. Mere emotions are not enough to build lasting, pain free relationships. He did not know how to relate well with her so all he sees is loss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) / Obituary Of A Nigerian Woman & Her 17-Year-Old Son / Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.