Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos (18945 Views)

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) / Copy And Paste’ — Dele Momodu Accuses Tinubu Of Repackaging Abiola’s Manifesto / Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by joe120120(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2019
marvin906:
massob and ipob I wonder if this two groups can get any more stupid.. ohhh i forgot they are the reflection of our brothers from the east always looking for ways to rub shoulders with the yourbas

marvin906....

Think of your future life 4get ipob & massop
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Peacemaker5129(f): 11:15am On May 10, 2019
uniquelyspecial:

Comonnnn.... No Biafra currency is a legal tender, no Biafra nation yet. They are Nigerians.
Haba! You just want to join those commenting again ipob. I get
what happened to Biafra Dollar that you people said is more valuable than Naira

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by marvin906(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2019
joe120120:

marvin906....

Think of your future life 4get ipob & massop

my present is better than your future

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Peacemaker5129(f): 11:16am On May 10, 2019
uniquelyspecial:

Comonnnn.... No Biafra currency is a legal tender, no Biafra nation yet. They are Nigerians.
Haba! You just want to join those commenting again ipob. I get
what happened to Biafra Dollar that you people said is more valuable than Naira ?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2019
PeachtreeReside:
This hatred online and offline will lead nowhere.

This fire being stoked will burn the Ibos stoking it .

Election is over and these horrible people have to bring another wave of hatred , bigotism and tribalism .

Hatred has never achieved anything good

Without facts or figure to back your claims , you will rouse another round of ethnic hatred and fighting between people that should live and work together in unity

This generation of Ibos can be better than that of their fathers.
Why are you this biased? Can you say with all certainty that the yorubas share no blame in this hate of a thing?

Can you in all honesty say that you possess no degree of resentment in your heart towards the Igbos? Can you?

It only portrays your level of bigotry in issues relating to tribal disaffection when you decide to scald one and exonerate the other. It shows how hypocritical you are on your approach to the matter.

Therefore I advise you to free yourself from hatred and resentment before coming up to lay certain complaints about others.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Nobody: 11:18am On May 10, 2019
marvin906:

my present is better than your future
Damn shocked shocked

See finishing

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 11:23am On May 10, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Why are you this biased? Can you say with all certainty that the yorubas share no blame in this hate of a thing?

Can you in all honesty say that you possess no degree of resentment in your heart towards the Igbos? Can you?

It only portrays your level of bigotry in issues relating to tribal disaffection when you decide to scald one and exonerate the other. It shows how hypocritical you are on your approach to the matter.

Therefore I advise you to free yourself from hatred and resentment before coming up to lay certain complaints about others.
This would make sense if Eboes did not have problems with South Africans,with Hausas, with Ghanaians ,With Ijaws, with mosquitoes and flies and virtually everyone.
Let us not pretend it is only Yorubas that have problem with Eeboes
The problem cannot be with everyone. Eboes need to look in the mirror

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by leokid866: 11:28am On May 10, 2019
TooNoisy:
I have two questions to ask:

1. Why are the Igbos so afraid of Tinubu? The man last held political office in 2007. So why the fear?

2. Why are the Igbos so afraid of living in the East? Don't they want Biafra anymore. Will they get Biafra and still live in Lagos, Abuja and Kano as Nigerians?

Can someone answer Please?

Don't mind them, people that were offered sense almost 50 Years ago, but refused and decided to remain stupid to date.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by leokid866: 11:29am On May 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Tinubu the bullion van master..
The biggest landlord in Africa
The cocaine addict
I hail u

Even with his addiction he has you all in line.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Meliaen(f): 11:29am On May 10, 2019
It's time! I say it's high time.
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by FhukaFhuka: 11:30am On May 10, 2019
TooNoisy:

1. Why are the Igbos so afraid of Tinubu? The man last held political office in 2007. So why the fear?

2. Why are the Igbos so afraid of living in the East? Don't they want Biafra anymore. Will they get Biafra and still live in Lagos, Abuja and Kano as Nigerians?

grin grin grin They can't survive without LAGOS grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Ekpeitit(m): 11:31am On May 10, 2019
TooNoisy:

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Ekpeitit(m): 11:33am On May 10, 2019
My brother, that is a very good question.
If they hate other tribes so much why are they living in their area?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2019
AntiWailer:

Use your head though I know understanding is not ur strength.

What I painted is how our brothers from the east can shoot themselves in the foot when caught up in all these useless opposition politics they are playing in Lagos
Does it make sense to suggest a free oppositional democracy? Does being an opposition warrant an undue marginalization and persecution? Is it a must all of us support certain political group to guarantee all and sundry an equal benefit or at least equal opportunity? Is playing opposition a crime in democracy just as Nigeria evil political cohorts have portrayed it to be?

WHAT IS THE CRIME OF AN IGBO MAN IN LAGOS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2019
Ekpeitit:
My brother, that is a very good question.
If they hate other tribes so much why are they living in their area?
Can you define HATE?
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Nobody: 11:39am On May 10, 2019
TooNoisy:

Calm down and support the One Nigeria that your forefathers hustled for grin

Cc Lzaa adaibeku sarrki Yarimo Deomelo afamed

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Meliaen(f): 11:40am On May 10, 2019
nogragra:

Truly Igbos are congesting us in Lagos we need a bit of fresh air in lagos. They must go to ala potopoto they can eat their cake and have it.

Seriously. The traffic alone can make one run mad.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Meliaen(f): 11:42am On May 10, 2019
Benekruku:
Not yet time

Too early to decide

Bifra should be actualised first and we use property tax on foreigners to send them fully back home.

The ones schooling here go hear am with school fees

Big taxes will befall their traders and labour laws will go the way of US which will make employment if foreigners difficult.

Make dem get their Biafra first. Other things will follow.

I share your sentiments. That's why I laugh when they say lagos is no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2019
aribisala0:
This would make sense if Eboes did not have problems with South Africans,with Hausas, with Ghanaians ,With Ijaws, with mosquitoes and flies and virtually everyone.
Let us not pretend it is only Yorubas that have problem with Eeboes
The problem cannot be with everyone. Eboes need to look in the mirror
I don't get you, what is Eboes? You tend to derail cos I talked about Igbo and not eboes as you erroneously pointed out, can you say in all honesty that you love the Igbos? A simple question that demands a simple answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Meliaen(f): 11:44am On May 10, 2019
Lionhearted:

The Land Use Act vested the governor with considerable power on land matters.

Reason Hausas and Yorubas don't have much houses outside their zones.

That's correct. By law, land belongs to the state government. Reason I laugh when some ignorant fools say lagos is no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Meliaen(f): 11:48am On May 10, 2019
Dareal90s:

I see wisdom in this, kudos

Hahahaha ignorance isn't always bliss.
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by TempleHouse: 11:58am On May 10, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Tinubu the bullion van master..
The biggest landlord in Africa
The cocaine addict
I hail u

So you have some little properties in Lagos because of your erosion-ravaged Eastern states
I agreed with the clueless Massob that all Easterners in Lagos should obey the call and relocates to their erosion-ravaged states immediately.
Sanwoolu will do the bidding and if you fail to heed the warning, well..you're on your own.
That is why we refused to allow any Okoro win election this time in Lagos.
Oba Akiolu said it in 2015-Go Home
Massob said it in 2019 -Go Home
Listen to your leaders !!!
Go back home to start hawking your Gala and Fan Milk in Onithsa Bridge.
Go and prepare home for your fugitive leader Nnamdi Kanu.
Enough is Enough !
Oto gee !!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by TempleHouse: 12:05pm On May 10, 2019
This is a welcome confirmation that Lagos indeed belongs to Yoruba !!!
For all IPOB wailers...your leaders has finally spoken and if you're not a bastard,I'm sure you won't disobey your Massob lord and leaders.
Meanwhile, if you behave well, I'm sure we shall allow you about 3 months to pack your loads before those houses are realloted.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Jowanonline(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2019
This is how to make money easily , no capital is required ,all you have to do is to login , comment and like pictures on Facebook...

Register: http://mt4arbitrageea.com/15732//rTCL0/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4796586&i=4796586
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2019
brightokechukwu:

Lmaoooo coming from a yotubanza dunce who has probably never stepped out of the shores of Nigeria before, much less the MMA terminal. You stay in your ramshackle bed bug ridden, smelly, and environmentally unviable slum somewhere in Lagos, and then suddenly think you know and have figured out all the relationship dynamics Igbos have with other Africans or nationalities based on the rubbish negative perspectives/news you see on Nairaland. It isn't far-fetching to know your "crab in the barrel" mentality can't let you see past your myopic and constricted prism of reasoning. By the grace of God I've had the privilege of traveling outside Nigeria, interacted with many Africans of various nationalities(including the countries you itinerantly stupid self mentioned), and they all had nothing but largely wonderful and glowing perceptions about Igbos. Yes there are a bunch who have one or two negative things to say about Igbos (especially South Africans), but the feedbacks by and large from all these people including non-Africans about Igbos have been wonderful. Have you wondered why Igbos are probably the only ethnic group that marry LOTS of foreigners world wide?? South African women alone literally kill themselves to marry or date an Igbo man... thus engendering bad blood and envy from their men who take to xenophobic attacks "cause Nigerian men(notably Igbos) are taking their women, jobs etc" the same can be said about other countries that cut across all gloves who love the Igbo spirit. Travel out and open your archaic horizon of knowledge and experience new perspectives. It's not only staying in your region, or at most traveling to London like your people do that will make you exposed. Decide today not to be a typical yoruba with all the accompanying attributes.
This is bitterness taken to a psychotic level. The funny thing is your verbigeration tells your biography. So not getting to MMA is "abuse". That I live in a slum is abuse even though you do not know me? There is no such word as "itinerantly" and itinerant is totally incongruous in that context. Hear yourself "feedbacks by and large" You are uneducated and empty and socially you are a low life.So you need to project that on to others in what you think is abuse or polemic, quite pathetic really.
Our people say "salt has no need to boast". It is what it is. It is childish and petty to come to social media talking about whether a person cooks with gas or firewood. If you have a need to do that we can tell where you are coming from
Like all Eboes you are delusional about what you really are. So South Africans are killing themselves to marry Eboes"literally" . You are quite entertaining.

Honestly you need to go and get a proper education and learn how to use English correctly .All this bombast does not conceal the contemptible misfit that you are quite the contrary if I am to be honest.

Run along ,go and play with your coevals,silly little boy

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by sandland: 12:11pm On May 10, 2019
You are worried about your properties in lagos and Northern parts of the country and at the same time you want Biafra. We are confused. Iam an Ibo man
Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by luluman: 12:13pm On May 10, 2019
TooNoisy:

YES. their problem is that they don't know what they want.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 10, 2019
nogragra:

Truly Igbos are congesting us in Lagos we need a bit of fresh air in lagos. They must go to ala potopoto they can eat their cake and have it.
Lzaa come and hear oh grin
He no longer supports one Nigeria but he wants Igbo wife.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ADC Collapses Structure For Peter Obi And Datti Of Labor Party In Cross River / Why Petrol May Not Sell At N145 Anytime Soon / Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.