Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God (28373 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by KingGBsky(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2019
Presiding Bishop, Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo says he now carts his tithe to God in trailer loads. The Nigerian clergyman who has been declared one of the richest pastors in the world, said this recently while preaching in his church recently.

According to him, since 1982 when he started tithing till date, he has never failed in paying his tithe and has continued to prosper on all sides.

''You don’t have to steal to shine, you don’t have to rob to prosper. If it is pastoring/founding a church that makes people prosper, there are many pastors/church founders who are paupers.

“You can’t go up except by tithing. From 1982 till date, my tithe hasn’t failed once; now I cart it to God in trailer loads,” he said

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/5/i-now-cart-my-tithe-to-god-in-trailer-loads-bishop-oyedepo.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by hungryboy(m): 9:03am On May 10, 2019
Na the yahoo boys were efcc suppose to arrest be dis.
You cart your tithe to God in trailer loads for which location?

Na so dem go dey preach say you cannot cheat God, threaten you with hell sef if you no pay tithe, but las las, when you pay that tithe, dem go use am fuel their private Jet

189 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by Atewo400(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2019
na them be that

See them

the senior brothers of yahoo boys

pastorprenures every where

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by desiredhome: 4:22pm On May 10, 2019
Abeg where is the destination of the Trailer oooo, want to know which of the God's servants is receiving it, it must be a huge sum

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by paxonel(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2019
Like many nigerians ,This man only get money, but he is intellectually....

Make i stop there grin

A reasonable person will complete my statement for himself

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by HigherEd: 7:23pm On May 10, 2019
paxonel:
Like many nigerians ,This man only get money, but he is intellectually....

Make i stop there grin

A reasonable person will complete my statement for himself
But he is intellectually sound - there you have it.

It takes an intelligent person to write and sell over 10 million books in his life time(apart from pirated copy)

It takes an intelligent person to attract loyal church members from Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah to join him in worship in Ota, Ogun state(a place with bad roads)despite tons of awesome, amazing churches like(daystar, house on the rock, elevation) along the way.

It takes an intelligent man to be one of the top 10 most prominent clerics in a country with a crowded field of about 200,000 clerics.

It takes an intelligent person to gather 400,000 worshippers under tutelage. If you say the Church is a business, then you must agree with me that one person gathering 400,000 customers in any sector takes a large chunk of the market share.

It takes an intelligent person to provide his church city with 24/7 light since 1999. A feat your govt has not been able to achieve for its own Nation's capital.

It takes an intelligent man to have created a university barely 20 years of age, now highly rated than over 70 years old University of Ghana and even UI.

You still want more

292 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by TVSA: 7:31pm On May 10, 2019
desiredhome:
Abeg where is the destination of the Trailer oooo, want to know which of the God's servants is receiving it, it must be a huge some
The trailer is going to RCCG. The daddy G.O of RCCG has a strong relationship with God, he even drinks tea with Him grin grin

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by desiredhome: 7:39pm On May 10, 2019
TVSA:
The trailer is going to RCCG. The daddy G.O of RCCG has a strong relationship with God, he even drinks tea with Him grin grin
Ah OK :just curious anyway was thinking it going directly to heaven gate undecided undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by desiredhome: 7:46pm On May 10, 2019
TVSA:
Ah OK :just curious, anyway was thinking it was going directly to heaven gate undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by afroniger: 10:58pm On May 10, 2019
Business is really booming. undecided Kwantinu Oyedepo. Nothing do you.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by Kelklein(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2019
I love what Oyedepo is doing.. He really mastered the Europeans' style of treating the black man..

Preach on..pastor!

Meanwhile in other news..

who says loyalty does not pay?!

If you are waiting for Nigeria to be better.. you are sitting on a long thing..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by angelo5uk(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2019
“You can’t go up except by tithing."
That's just exactly how a scammer sound.

Really.....sometimes I wonder if people listen to these so-called gods of men. The worst thing is they can't fully back it up with the Bible. They'll rather pick one or two verses in the Bible and use it to back their stupid claim
Just exactly how Boko Haram will pick two verses in the Quran and use to kill innocent

Well ......Dangote, Bill Gate, and the likes don't pay tithe how come they are still rich

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by jaxxy(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2019
Where is God? Where does he pay the tithe to? Let’s be honest with ourselves. Give ur tithe honorably nd respectfully if u so choose to it’s not bragging rights. Remember the story of the widows mite.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by Duplik8t77(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2019
Why does god need money and i am dead broke

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by Queenboy123(m): 11:00pm On May 10, 2019
Very good

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by TheAngry1: 11:00pm On May 10, 2019
I believe this man! You don't have to like him, but he has undeniable proofs.
His university is unarguably the best in Nigeria and one of the best on the continent.
His ministry employs thousands of people, none has ever complained of owed salary.
His church has branches in almost every nation on earth, with hundreds of staffs.
He has a great family.

He has proofs, only fools doubt proofs.

He is option A, Daddy Freeze is option B. Choose one.

Selah.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by anambraamaka: 11:00pm On May 10, 2019
Praise the Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by Guyman02: 11:01pm On May 10, 2019
Who Jah has blessed no man can curse.
This guy feeds several, provides shelter for many, educates a multitude from his sheer dexterity and management of resources.
He has not only built a church but a business conglomerate.
I am a Catholic who admires his intellectual acumen, he is indeed blessed

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by omoadeleye(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2019
Confirm, i dey your back baba, if is easy to use tithes to buy private jet let those bereaved go and set up a church and amass tithes from their gulible followers to buy their own jets too

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by Akshow: 11:01pm On May 10, 2019
Ole ni yin sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by muystoy(m): 11:02pm On May 10, 2019
Hmmmm! I have nothing to say(can someone help with that Mourinho pic?)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by Bojack(m): 11:02pm On May 10, 2019
dis man should start wearing red suit
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by Zombiekiller010: 11:02pm On May 10, 2019
Oyedepo is a real Gee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by nairalanduseles: 11:03pm On May 10, 2019
hungryboy:
Na the yahoo boys were efcc suppose to arrest be dis.
You cart your tithe to God in trailer loads for which location?

Na so dem go dey preach say you cannot cheat God, threaten you with hell sef if you no pay tithe, but las las, when you pay that tithe, dem go use am fuel their private Jet

My brother i agree with u ....100%
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by cicikhemy(f): 11:03pm On May 10, 2019
You don't have to speak that way
Akshow:
Ole ni yin sir

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by cicikhemy(f): 11:05pm On May 10, 2019
crybad concurrent
nairalanduseles:

My brother i agree with u ....100%
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by AkataYeriYeri: 11:05pm On May 10, 2019
You remove your tithe from the tithe paid to you by other people that sweat to earn their money grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by owoshuyi(m): 11:06pm On May 10, 2019
E GO PAIN THAT YELLOW PAWPAW OO. DADDY FREEZE RIGHT NOW

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by Stillthebest: 11:06pm On May 10, 2019
HigherEd:

It takes an intelligent person to write and sell over 10 million books in his life term(apart from pirated copy)

It takes an intelligent person to attract church members from Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah to join him in worship in Ota, Ogun state despite tons of awesome churches along the way.

It takes an intelligent person to gather 400,000 worshippers under tutelage. If you say the Church is a business you must agree with me that one person gathering 400,000 people takes a large chunk of the market share.

It takes an intelligent person to provide his church city with 24/7 light since 1999. A feat your govt has not been able to achieve for its own capital.

It takes an intelligent man to have a created a university barely 20 years of age now highly rated than over 70 years old University of Ghana and even UI.

You still want more

I support this motion. And grace...when grace speaks

15 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by Stillthebest: 11:06pm On May 10, 2019
HigherEd:

It takes an intelligent person to write and sell over 10 million books in his life term(apart from pirated copy)

It takes an intelligent person to attract church members from Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah to join him in worship in Ota, Ogun state despite tons of awesome churches along the way.

It takes an intelligent person to gather 400,000 worshippers under tutelage. If you say the Church is a business you must agree with me that one person gathering 400,000 people takes a large chunk of the market share.

It takes an intelligent person to provide his church city with 24/7 light since 1999. A feat your govt has not been able to achieve for its own capital.

It takes an intelligent man to have a created a university barely 20 years of age now highly rated than over 70 years old University of Ghana and even UI.

You still want more

I support this motion. When grace speaks

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:06pm On May 10, 2019
Wait, does he pay the tithe to himself or another pastor

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days / Father Louis Odudu Dies 4 Days After Escaping Kidnappers' Den / Why Do Most Churches Make It Mandatory For Women To Cover Their Hair In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.