Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Davido Paid 2 Guys To Insult Wizkid My Boss – Shoki Shitta Reveals In Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Paid 2 Guys To Insult Wizkid My Boss – Shoki Shitta Reveals In Video (326 Views)

Shoki Shitta Begs Davido To Fund Him Again After Lavishing N1M / Davido fulfills his promise to Shoki Shitta, Gives him ₦1M in cash / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Paid 2 Guys To Insult Wizkid My Boss – Shoki Shitta Reveals In Video by Swagzy9: 10:00am On May 10, 2019
A new video has surfaced showing Shoki Shitta exposing how Davido paid 2 guys to go about abusing Wizkid whom he called his boss.

The video surfaced few hours after a video showed him getting beaten by some thugs in Shitta. This was in reaction to a video which showed Shoki Shitta insulting Wizkid with claims that people don’t want to listen to his songs in Shitta because Davido has taken over.

He was severely beaten by the thugs who used sticks, belts, brooms and even hot water on him. When the beating became unbearable, he had to scream out loud begging all those around to help him beg Wizkid. In case you missed how Baruwa Eleniyan sent his boys to beat Shoki Shitta and the text where Wizkid allegedly sent him to do so, READ HERE

However, Shoki Shitta and his gang has made a new video saying Davido is not..

Full story and Video https://glintztv.com/2019/05/10/davido-paid-2-guys-to-insult-wizkid-my-boss-shokishitta-reveals-in-shocking-video/

(1) (Reply)

10 Shocking Facts About Mr Ibu (john Okafor) / So Far, So Good, Who Do You Think Has Been The Best Ever Investment Of Olamide? / Pamilerin Vs Peruzzi: Daddy Freeze To Do An Evening Debate On The Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.