Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,034 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:49 AM

Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley (25739 Views)

"God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) / Man Calls For The Arrest Of Bobrisky With Immediate Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by Debbylicious(f): 1:02pm On May 10, 2019
Nigerians and reaction like 5&6
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by IamSoProlific: 1:02pm On May 10, 2019
Y
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by Chukwurah003: 1:03pm On May 10, 2019
Stupid criminals
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by Fixedmaches1291: 1:03pm On May 10, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]see below

Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by harmbhrosz(m): 1:04pm On May 10, 2019
rattlesnake:
No celebrity without Yahoo boys...

See Alibaba
Sells table for comedians 1m

Some fools will buy
The same Alibaba will post on IG that

Car is not an asset because it takes away money from you..

Hahaha

Fools
so people were not buying tables for millions of naira before Yahoo came to existence or all the tables being bought in shows in the whole wide word are bought by ritualist and fraudsters?

Since you've fixated your only route to wealth to be fraud and human rituals

Mehn!!! Poverty has really dealt with you people's thinking faculty

1 Like

Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by tkaofee: 1:06pm On May 10, 2019
Nigerians don’t want good things. He’s a yahoo boy or not is nothing if oyinbo no complain ,and those of you mf that are not happy for youth making it in this stupid country. You and your generation will not make it

1 Like

Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by IamSoProlific: 1:06pm On May 10, 2019
midolian:
grin grin grin

I am one of the happiest Nigerians since I heard the news of his arrest.

Bad belle is allowed
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by geadom: 1:06pm On May 10, 2019
Na them sabi

Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by sapeleboi(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2019
Godsfavour78:
Jobless EFCC is he a Yahoo boy?

Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by harmbhrosz(m): 1:09pm On May 10, 2019
tkaofee:
Nigerians don’t want good things. He’s a yahoo boy or not is nothing if oyinbo no complain ,and those of you mf that are not happy for youth making it in this stupid country. You and your generation will not make it
Till he uses your daughters and sisters for rituals, that is when you'll realize fraud and rituals are not the only way to wealth.

you cant even type appropriately sef

1 Like

Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by skyfather09(m): 1:10pm On May 10, 2019
las las every nigga for naija na scammer
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by Chuksjay007: 1:13pm On May 10, 2019
nairamarley that boss.. them don release my guy oh.. effc ...we pass una
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by 2day6(m): 1:17pm On May 10, 2019
they will soon release him. am patiently waiting for you guys reaction then.
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by OlawaleBammie: 1:17pm On May 10, 2019
Godsfavour78:
Jobless EFCC is he a Yahoo boy? Yahoo boys are not underworld men they are not hiding themselves. Na naira Manny hungry Igbo and codiene smoker boy una wan show body.

What of dem rahman jago, osho baba, ameachi pounds, Dino flashy,Dr ewetan, gandollar, bello of kogi, queen allisson, okorocha picker, tinubu khalifa, WF ayade, Danjuma wire, Fashola Brain. And others
I wanted to say u re brainless but i wont say it, i wil refrain my mouth.
Soo as he was promoting yahooyahoo wich we all knw is fraud he should b leg go freely abi?? and u call ur moniker dis?? am sure even if ur children are sayin der are yahoo boys u wil b happy.
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by bosco9: 1:20pm On May 10, 2019
This guy is good

He knows how to promote his song grin grin

Naira Marley Issa goal

You are not a yahoo boy jor!!!!
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by mayorhaykins: 1:43pm On May 10, 2019
holluphemydavid:

B4 he will be released,i believe he will admit its a crime to promote cyber crime openly on internet

no be here we dey when Lil kesh and olamide sing pata ni logo Benz. *if money no enter i go do blood money oh * .. wetin EFCC do about that.. Abeg make them free am.. everybody get freedom of speech

1 Like

Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by Sinach0191(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2019
Godsfavour78:
Jobless EFCC is he a Yahoo boy? Yahoo boys are not underworld men they are not hiding themselves. Na naira Manny hungry Igbo and codiene smoker boy una wan show body.

What of dem rahman jago, osho baba, ameachi pounds, Dino flashy,Dr ewetan, gandollar, bello of kogi, queen allisson, okorocha picker, tinubu khalifa, WF ayade, Danjuma wire, Fashola Brain, IBB, wamakko fundz, babachir billionz lawal, uzor moneybag kalu, WF modusheriff bo, abdulaziz Naira, self paid akpabio

Abeg hw u take no their names
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by Godsfavour78: 1:47pm On May 10, 2019
Sinach0191:

Abeg hw u take no their names
wow what a Nigerian
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by tkaofee: 2:35pm On May 10, 2019
harmbhrosz:
Till he uses your daughters and sisters for rituals, that is when you'll realize fraud and rituals are not the only way to wealth.

you cant even type appropriately sef

You are so dumb that you don’t know the different between a yahoo boy and a ritualistic. Go get some education idiot
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by harmbhrosz(m): 2:39pm On May 10, 2019
tkaofee:

You are so dumb that you don’t know the different between a yahoo boy and a ritualistic. Go get some education idiot
and you were thought the difference between a Yahoo boy and ritualist in school right?

You that relies on women's undies to make magical money is calling someone dumb....what an irony.

See you typing ritualistic again, can you even make a complete sentence correctly without showing how dead your brain is? And you're advising someone to get some education.
No wonder your brain cannot think of any good way to make money rather than defraud people or use them for rituals.

Olofo.... your end will not be good, your type dey run mad Las las
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by Peezzy(f): 2:39pm On May 10, 2019
midolian:
grin grin grin

I am one of the happiest Nigerians since I heard the news of his arrest.
you must feel like hanging yourself now that he's been released huh?! grin
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by harmbhrosz(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2019
Peezzy:
you must feel like hanging yourself now that he's been released huh?! grin
I hope he does come for your pants next, since you're advocating for him. Dont worry we'll gladly type RIP for you. Since you're speaking for ritualist and Yahoo boys grin
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by tkaofee: 3:14pm On May 10, 2019
harmbhrosz:
and you were thought the difference between a Yahoo boy and ritualist in school right?

You that relies on women's undies to make magical money is calling someone dumb....what an irony.

See you typing ritualistic again, can you even make a complete sentence correctly without showing how dead your brain is? And you're advising someone to get some education.
No wonder your brain cannot think of any good way to make money rather than defraud people or use them for rituals.

Olofo.... your end will not be good, your type dey run mad Las las

Like I said earlier get some education,If your papa send you go school you will know the meaning of typographical error. And meanwhile I can’t be addressing and being cautious bec I want to reply some idiot in Nairaland

My brother go make it in life and stop hating the survivals. Nigeria is hell already. You either be a prey or predator
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by Peezzy(f): 3:14pm On May 10, 2019
harmbhrosz:
I hope he does come for your pants next, since you're advocating for him. Dont worry we'll gladly type RIP for you. Since you're speaking for ritualist and Yahoo boys grin
you're dumb, tbvh
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by harmbhrosz(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2019
Peezzy:
you're dumb, tbvh
is that a yes to your pants being used or its a yes to your RIP grin
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by harmbhrosz(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2019
tkaofee:

Like I said earlier get some education,If your papa send you go school you will know the meaning of typographical error. And meanwhile I can’t be addressing and being cautious bec I want to reply some idiot in Nairaland

My brother go make it in life and stop hating the survivals. Nigeria is hell already. You either be a prey or predator
Oshey!!! Mr Predator, i cant imagine how many hours it took you to type that correctly, and dont put your personal failure on this nation, that is why you go about defrauding people and using their body parts for bloody rituals right all in the name of country hard?

All that you will gather in life with this ill means will crumble before your eyes, you will weep at the end of your days.

As you've determined to bring tears to people's home with your defrauding and ritual skills, so shall sorrow before your household for the rest of your life. Oya say Amen grin
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by CHINEDUUNEKWE: 3:25pm On May 10, 2019
In this video she shared how she became the richest black woman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4mGXRj5Ps8
Re: Reactions To The Arrest Of Naira Marley by Peezzy(f): 3:28pm On May 10, 2019
harmbhrosz:
is that a yes to your pants being used or its a yes to your RIP grin
both. Happy now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Shows Off Swag, Flaunts Pot-Belly In New Photo / Tboss Dazzles In New Photos / Leo Dasilva: "No Sex, I'm Protecting Myself For Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.