Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,870 members, 7,806,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

How To Easily Gain Admission Into A Ghanaian University As A Nigerian. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Easily Gain Admission Into A Ghanaian University As A Nigerian. (371 Views)

19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix / Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor / Ex-beauty Queen, Anna Banner, Bags Degree From Ghanaian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Gain Admission Into A Ghanaian University As A Nigerian. by raymondhill: 10:58am On May 10, 2019
It’s no news that most Nigerian parents are thinking outside the box as regards providing quality education for their children.

With the rising incidence of strikes and cultism in our universities ,it has become imperative that parents find schools for their wards in overseas countries.

But, this decision comes with the price of high cost of school fees and the burden of paying in foreign currency. As, we all know, not every parent can afford to pay tens of thousands of dollars as school fees for their wards.

That is where we come in. You can get quality education for your children within west Africa, precisely-Ghana.

Ghana boasts of quality education and consistent school calendar which is not distorted by regular shut-down of schools due to students protests.

For the past ten years, we have helped Nigerian students gain admission into Ghanaian universities with ease. With a sense of pride and joy, we have watched several students graduate in flying colours. Glory be to God!

Let me share 2 quick testimonies with you:
The parents of Miss Lola F. approached us to help her daughter gain admission to study computer science in a Ghanaian university. After meeting our processing requirement and paying our administrative fee, she gained admission for a degree program into West end University to study computer science. She graduated with flying colours, four years later. Her parents are eternally grateful. The good news is that she came back to Nigeria to observe her National youth service and immediately gained employment.

Miss E. Badejo applied for admission to study business administration in Ghana. Within a month, she gained admission. She graduated exactly 4 years after with flying colours and immediately gained employment with a big Non-governmental organization where she is getting an attractive salary.
As if that is not enough, she met a dashing young man who works in offshore oil company in the western region of Ghana. Guess what! They were happily married by the first quarter of 2018.

These are real stories about people I know and who I consulted for in flesh and blood. I am talking about real life testimony.
To digress a bit, let me tell you a bit about getting admission into a Ghanaian university.

Firstly, you must have a minimum of 5 credits which includes English and Mathematics in their WAEC EXAMINATION. If you are science student aspiring to study medicine or pharmacy, you may be required to have a credit in core mathematics. But it is not applicable to all universities.

You are not required to do JAMB examination.

You will then decide on which university you would like to attend and confirm if they offer the course which you are interested in.
Once, that is done. You can now employ our consultancy services to secure an admission for you.

This will require you providing the original copy of your result having your examination number, 4 passport photographs, 2 WAEC Scratch cards, photocopy of international passport or Ecowas Travel certificate with your processing fee.
Your application will be processed within 2 to 4 weeks as long as the school is in session.

Once your admission letter is ready from your chosen university, you will be required to pay the balance of your processing fee and collect your admission letter with your date of resumption.

You will be required to make all necessary travel arrangement to arrive Ghana at least a week before resumption to commence all necessary registration process in the university before your matriculation.

Please, note that our contract with you ends once we secure your admission for you.

If you still want us to assist you with your travel to Ghana, pre-matriculation activities, hostel accommodation and resident permit services, we shall assist at an affordable cost.

Before I round up this piece of valuable information, let me share one more testimonial with you.

His in own words:
“I am Dan O. I got an opportunity to travel to West Indies, precisely, Bahamas. The travel agent who my father contacted, got us ticket to Dubai and that we will get a direct flight from their to Bahamas. Unfortunately, we were stranded in Dubai. The travel agent was nowhere to be found.
I told my father that If I did not leave Dubai before my transit visa expired I could be arrested by their immigration authorities. So, he contacted RAYMOND-HILL COMMUNICATIONS, who helped me gain admission in UCOM University in Ghana.
That is how I flew from Dubai to Accra to start my under-graduate course in Business Administration. I graduated successfully and to the glory of God, I am self-employed and happily married to a lovely, God-fearing Ghanaian woman, blessed with a beautiful daughter”.

The beautiful thing about schooling in Ghana, is the peaceful environment, great security network, regular power supply and serious school environment.

Besides, the fees are affordable for foreign students, ranging from $1,500 to $4,000 for private university and higher fees for public Government universities. The payment plans are also relatively flexible.

If you are interested in sending your children to study in Ghana, please contact us before you take any action. Our processing fees are quite affordable. Let us handle it for you professionally.

To contact me, call 08137515022 or +233235358111 or send email to raymondhillnig@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

My Jamb Score / Why Am I In School / JABU Students Protest Incessant Attacks On Female Hostels By Security Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.