Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* (996 Views)

Why Is Everyone Talking About Digital Marketing? / Wonderful Opportunity In Real Estate Biz -Admission Open Strictly For Passionate / 10 Juicy Truths About Digital Art Illustration Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 10:59am On May 10, 2019
If you are passionate about Digital Marketing, here are a few tips to help you start and scale a career as a Digital Marketer.

As more and more companies turn to the Internet to generate sales, the need for experts in digital marketing has never been greater. It's a fast-paced, evolving industry that has a lot of challenges, but also plenty of rewards, including a potentially lucrative income.

If you've thought about switching gears and getting into digital marketing, now is the time to do it. And lucky for you, it's not necessary to have a traditional degree marketing degree to get started, although some training will help to get your foot in the door.

Here are 5 things you can do right now to start a digital marketing career.

Create an Online Presence

These days, when it comes to landing a job in almost any field, you might as well not exist without an online presence. For obvious reasons, this is especially true of digital marketing: a prospective employer is going to look online first to learn about applicants, and if they can’t find you, they are going to move on to the next person who has a curated image.

Create your own digital marketing blog, social media accounts that are linked to websites you have built, portfolios, etc. Show them what you are really capable of.

Know the Latest Trends

Digital marketing is a career that is always on the move and always changing. If you are choosing it as a career, you need to keep up with the latest trends. The needs of this industry vary over time, and if you fall behind, someone else will be waiting to take your place.

Attend virtual seminars, take online classes, and do your best to stay ahead of the game rather than simply keeping up with it.

Create a Winning Resume

Before you start applying for jobs, make sure to create a dynamic resume that shows just how valuable your skills are. There are many different types of resumes, and you shouldn’t limit yourself to just one, especially when you are working in a creative industry such as digital marketing.

Go online and check out various resume examples for digital marketing professionals, and tailor yours around them.

Get Some Experience

The only way you will get your career going is by gaining experience. You may have to do some unpaid jobs, but this is a worthwhile time investment with long term benefits. Using any skills you acquire, help friends or community organizations with projects, and take on all kinds of side jobs that will give you plenty of experience that you can draw on when you to start applying for long-term digital marketing jobs.

Get Trusted Certification

Anyone can get into digital marketing without a university degree, but the candidates who are getting the best positions are those who have a certification in digital marketing. There are classes you can take that will help you to prepare for the certification exams, and if you are really serious about digital marketing as a career, you should get certified as soon as possible.

This is going to make you stand out in a crowd of digital marketers who may be experienced, but definitely not certified.

In conclusion, If you are truly interested in a career in digital marketing, you need trainings, trusted certifications and work experience and you need a strong boost for your CV. You can get a head start on those by joining a free digital marketing training platform known as GenM. This platform offers the training you need as well as experience in a free package as long as you are determined to build your career. You can join via the link in my signature.

You can also try out Udemy, Cybrary, Simplilearn, etc. These platforms provide paid online training in Digital Marketing.

Copied from: onlinemarketinginstitute.org

1 Like

Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 12, 2019
Happy Sunday guys. As Monday draws near, what plans will you be activating for your career?
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 12, 2019
Why not build a career in digital marketing. Learn with free courses and take one on one apprenticeships that will further strengthen your skills via GenM. Check my signature below for link to apply and contact details if you more enquires
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 12, 2019
As a GenM student, you have the chance to get the experience you need and develop the skills you want in digital marketing. The platform allows you to create your profile, access free courses and apply to apprenticeship programs with the business or mentor of your choice. You’ll have the chance to connect to tons of business owners who are willing to mentor and teach you how to become a highly skilled digital marketer.

Do something about your career today. Link in signature
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by pjoy2010: 2:35pm On May 12, 2019
More Details
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 12, 2019
pjoy2010:
More Details
GenM is a Company in Ottawa, Canada that offers free online training in digital marketing practices. They teach you the basics of email marketing, paid marketing and so on and also hook you up with remote international apprenticeships that will help you boost your résumé.

The remote apprenticeships allow you to work with reputable professionals living in different parts of the world. In the process, you get to practice digital marketing and get valuable work experience. You also get to help the company you work for achieve their Digital Marketing goals.

In order to get valuable job opportunities, you need to possess relevant skills and you need about one year of work experience. GenM helps you get both the skills and the experience you need to get ahead in your career.

You can take the trainings from anywhere you are as well as the apprenticeships. Though the apprenticeships are free, you will only be working for about ten remote hours a week while gathering valuable work experience from different international companies.

Also, if you're interested in freelancing, you can join the GenM freelancing program after completing four apprenticeships of three months each. Which is equivalent to one year. The freelancing program pays freelancers a minimum of Twenty dollars an hour. But you can compress the four apprenticeships into three months by working forty hours a week. You can also get employed after the apprenticeship by the company you apprenticed with.

The link to apply is in my signature. You can also WhatsApp me if you have more questions
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Xavi2019: 10:27pm On May 12, 2019
landmine:

GenM is a Company in Ottawa, Canada that offers free online training in digital marketing practices. They teach you the basics of email marketing, paid marketing and so on and also hook you up with remote international apprenticeships that will help you boost your résumé.

The remote apprenticeships allow you to work with reputable professionals living in different parts of the world. In the process, you get to practice digital marketing and get valuable work experience. You also get to help the company you work for achieve their Digital Marketing goals.

In order to get valuable job opportunities, you need to possess relevant skills and you need about one year of work experience. GenM helps you get both the skills and the experience you need to get ahead in your career.

You can take the trainings from anywhere you are as well as the apprenticeships. Though the apprenticeships are free, you will only be working for about ten remote hours a week while gathering valuable work experience from different international companies.

Also, if you're interested in freelancing, you can join the GenM freelancing program after completing four apprenticeships of three months each. Which is equivalent to one year. The freelancing program pays freelancers a minimum of Twenty dollars an hour. But you can compress the four apprenticeships into three months by working forty hours a week. You can also get employed after the apprenticeship by the company you apprenticed with.

The link to apply is in my signature. You can also WhatsApp me if you have more questions
I am glad I stumbled on this thread, and thanks to you I have registered on the app. I'm really passionate about digital marketing, I would appreciate if you have a digital marketing WhatsApp group you own that you can add me to.

1 Like

Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 12:36am On May 13, 2019
I'm glad to have been of help. I don't have a WhatsApp group yet. Will surely add you when I create one.

After submitting your application, you will get approved in about 48 hours.

Immediately you get approved, you can start sending messages to businesses expressing your interest to work with them.

For now, you should start taking the free courses that are available on the platform in order to gather knowledge ahead of your apprenticeship.

You can always contact me if you have any more questions.

Xavi2019:

I am glad I stumbled on this thread, and thanks to you I have registered on the app. I'm really passionate about digital marketing, I would appreciate if you have a digital marketing WhatsApp group you own that you can add me to.
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Xavi2019: 6:47am On May 13, 2019
landmine:
I'm glad to have been of help. I don't have a WhatsApp group yet. Will surely add you when I create one.

After submitting your application, you will get approved in about 48 hours.

Immediately you get approved, you can start sending messages to businesses expressing your interest to work with them.

For now, you should start taking the free courses that are available on the platform in order to gather knowledge ahead of your apprenticeship.

You can always contact me if you have any more questions.

Okay, thanks a lot for your reply.

1 Like

Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 13, 2019
Xavi2019:

Okay, thanks a lot for your reply.

You're welcome
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 13, 2019
Jumpstart Your Career The Right Way With GenM
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 13, 2019
Getting a job after school is hard. Employers will always ask for relevant work experiences. But if you don't have a job, how do you get those experiences? GenM can help with that. At GenM, you get the opportunity to build relevant work experiences while working from the comfort of your home. Register today via link in signature.
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 13, 2019
landmine:
Getting a job after school is hard. Employers will always ask for relevant work experiences. But if you don't have a job, how do you get those experiences? GenM can help with that. At GenM, you get the opportunity to build relevant work experiences while working from the comfort of your home. Register today via link in signature.
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 13, 2019
landmine:
As a GenM student, you have the chance to get the experience you need and develop the skills you want in digital marketing. The platform allows you to create your profile, access free courses and apply to apprenticeship programs with the business or mentor of your choice. You’ll have the chance to connect to tons of business owners who are willing to mentor and teach you how to become a highly skilled digital marketer.

Do something about your career today. Link in signature
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 14, 2019
landmine:
Why not build a career in digital marketing. Learn with free courses and take one on one apprenticeships that will further strengthen your skills via GenM. Check my signature below for link to apply and contact details if you more enquires
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Beejayzee8(m): 12:18am On May 15, 2019
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 11:20am On May 15, 2019
Thanks for your response. My WhatsApp number is on my signature.
Beejayzee8:
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 11:23am On May 15, 2019
Ordinary Google digital marketing certificate has opened more doors for me than my university certificate. Imagine the doors a professional certification in Digital Marketing from GenM will open for you. Register today. Link in signature
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 15, 2019
You are the architect of your successes and triumphs. The decisions you make today will go a long way in deciding where you'll be tomorrow. Make the right decision with your career today. Register with GenM and build your career in digital marketing all at no cost. Link to register in signature
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 15, 2019
Link to register available in my signature below
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by abdeiz(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2019
Hi, is there any expiry date for the link. I cannot apply now due to technical Constraints. I recently got certified by Google and would love to have some experience. And also are there any fees (hidden or open)?
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 15, 2019
There's no expiry date for the link. Congrats on your Google certification. There are no hidden or open fees on GenM. Its entirely free. All you have to invest is your time and passion to learn
abdeiz:
Hi, is there any expiry date for the link. I cannot apply now due to technical Constraints. I recently got certified by Google and would love to have some experience. And also are there any fees (hidden or open)?
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 15, 2019
landmine:
You are the architect of your successes and triumphs. The decisions you make today will go a long way in deciding where you'll be tomorrow. Make the right decision with your career today. Register with GenM and build your career in digital marketing all at no cost. Link to register in signature
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 9:04am On May 16, 2019
Good morning guys? Who would love to expand their careers and their chances of getting better jobs?? If you would, check link in signature to take advantage of a free digital marketing training and certification. Don't let this golden opportunity pass you by. Join GenM today. Link to apply available in signature
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 16, 2019
landmine:
Good morning guys? Who would love to expand their careers and their chances of getting better jobs?? If you would, check link in signature to take advantage of a free digital marketing training and certification. Don't let this golden opportunity pass you by. Join GenM today. Link to apply available in signature
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 16, 2019
landmine:
If you are passionate about Digital Marketing, here are a few tips to help you start and scale a career as a Digital Marketer.

As more and more companies turn to the Internet to generate sales, the need for experts in digital marketing has never been greater. It's a fast-paced, evolving industry that has a lot of challenges, but also plenty of rewards, including a potentially lucrative income.

If you've thought about switching gears and getting into digital marketing, now is the time to do it. And lucky for you, it's not necessary to have a traditional degree marketing degree to get started, although some training will help to get your foot in the door.

Here are 5 things you can do right now to start a digital marketing career.

Create an Online Presence

These days, when it comes to landing a job in almost any field, you might as well not exist without an online presence. For obvious reasons, this is especially true of digital marketing: a prospective employer is going to look online first to learn about applicants, and if they can’t find you, they are going to move on to the next person who has a curated image.

Create your own digital marketing blog, social media accounts that are linked to websites you have built, portfolios, etc. Show them what you are really capable of.

Know the Latest Trends

Digital marketing is a career that is always on the move and always changing. If you are choosing it as a career, you need to keep up with the latest trends. The needs of this industry vary over time, and if you fall behind, someone else will be waiting to take your place.

Attend virtual seminars, take online classes, and do your best to stay ahead of the game rather than simply keeping up with it.

Create a Winning Resume

Before you start applying for jobs, make sure to create a dynamic resume that shows just how valuable your skills are. There are many different types of resumes, and you shouldn’t limit yourself to just one, especially when you are working in a creative industry such as digital marketing.

Go online and check out various resume examples for digital marketing professionals, and tailor yours around them.

Get Some Experience

The only way you will get your career going is by gaining experience. You may have to do some unpaid jobs, but this is a worthwhile time investment with long term benefits. Using any skills you acquire, help friends or community organizations with projects, and take on all kinds of side jobs that will give you plenty of experience that you can draw on when you to start applying for long-term digital marketing jobs.

Get Trusted Certification

Anyone can get into digital marketing without a university degree, but the candidates who are getting the best positions are those who have a certification in digital marketing. There are classes you can take that will help you to prepare for the certification exams, and if you are really serious about digital marketing as a career, you should get certified as soon as possible.

This is going to make you stand out in a crowd of digital marketers who may be experienced, but definitely not certified.

In conclusion, If you are truly interested in a career in digital marketing, you need trainings, trusted certifications and work experience and you need a strong boost for your CV. You can get a head start on those by joining a free digital marketing training platform known as GenM. This platform offers the training you need as well as experience in a free package as long as you are determined to build your career. You can join via the link in my signature.

You can also try out Udemy, Cybrary, Simplilearn, etc. These platforms provide paid online training in Digital Marketing.

Copied from: onlinemarketinginstitute.org

Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 11:54am On May 17, 2019
If you're passionate about digital marketing, you must invest your time learning skills and gathering experiences that are relevant to the field. Luckily, there's a platform where you can achieve both things. Its GenM. On GenM, you'll be able to access free digital marketing courses and also be provided chances to gain experiences and mentorship. Link to apply is available in my signature.
Re: Passionate About Digital Marketing? *read* by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 17, 2019
landmine:
If you're passionate about digital marketing, you must invest your time learning skills and gathering experiences that are relevant to the field. Luckily, there's a platform where you can achieve both things. Its GenM. On GenM, you'll be able to access free digital marketing courses and also be provided chances to gain experiences and mentorship. Link to apply is available in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Mum Xmas Day And My Dad Yesterday / Amazon (nigeria Branch). Companies Are Looking For Part-time Online Employees. / What Certification Exam Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.