Stats: 3,148,424 members, 7,800,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question (24630 Views)

Finding It Hard To Land Your First Gig On Upwork? Make sure you read this / Can Freelance Be The Answer To The Prayers Of Unemployed Nigerians? / 6 Simple Reasons Banks Won’t Grant Your Business Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

Re: Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question by Ifeoluwaseun(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2019
Would you like your Business or Company registered with "Corporate Affairs Commission" (CAC)?

Would you like to apply for a Change of Name on Newspaper, and get Name published in just 24 hours?

Call/SMS: 08136863589
WhatsApp: 08097511688

For your instant services.

If I also show you how your 2,000 Naira will make you a "Millionaire", will you do it? If "YES", chat/inbox me on the above contacts immediately.
Re: Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question by Fish4wealth: 6:24pm On May 10, 2019
I foresee a time in the nearest future when banks will know and realise that customers are truly "kings".

Its quite amazing how the banks demands high interest rate on loan yet ridiculous interest on fixed and savings.

However, its a choice how individual intends to grow their wealth.

At AgroHubCoop, our mission is to crowdfund viable business that will yield attractive returns in a short term.

Join us today to access possibilities.
Chat Ambassador Young on 081-537-01613
Re: Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question by kikelomojessy(f): 7:02pm On May 10, 2019
Sergioaguero:
Catfish require the water they live in to be a certain pH level in order to be healthy. If the pH level is too low or too high, it can make fish sick, even kill them. A low pH means that the water is acidic; a high pH means that the water is alkaline.

What is pH?

The term pH describes how acidic or basic a substance is. The H refers to the amount of hydrogen ions and hydroxide ions present in a liquid, such as your fish tank water.

The lower amount of hydrogen ions present, the more acidic the substance.

The higher amount of hydrogen ions, the more basic the substance.

The pH scale is a diagram that provides a visual guide for the different levels of pH.

Pure water has a neutral pH, or a pH level of 7. Milk has a pH level of 6.

The lower the number on the pH scale, the higher the amount of acid the substance has.

For instance, lemon juice has a pH of 2 and battery acid has a pH of 1. Levels higher than seven are more basic or alkaline. Baking soda has a pH of 9. Lye, a caustic alkaline substance that can give you a chemical burn when it touches your skin, has a pH of 14

Harmful pH Levels

Fish thrive when the tank water is the same pH as the water found in their natural environment. 

Tank or fish pond water with a low pH is highly acidic and can burn a fish's skin. Tank or pond fish water with a high pH is highly basic or alkaline, and can chap or chemically burn a fish's skin. Young fish are more sensitive to higher acidic water.

Changing pH Levels

Use a pH fish tank water test kit to test your water. If your fish tank water pH levels are too low, the water is too acidic.

To raise the pH level up to 7 you can add limestone (calcium carbonate), For water less than pH 6, use solution of soda ash (sodium carbonate) or caustic soda (sodium hydroxide) into the pond.

This raises the sodium content of the water. For water between pH 4 and pH 6, use soda ash Feed this solution into the tank at a rate to raise the pH to near 7.

For water less than pH 4, use caustic soda to the water, aerate the tank water with an air pump to eliminate excess carbon dioxide that has formed in the low pH water, or use an alkaline buffer to neutralize the acid and make it a more nuetral pH.

If you live in an area with hard water, or water that has a high pH, lower it by adding an acid buffer, use a water softener or filter the water over peat moss.

Neutralize alkaline water (greater than pH 7) by feeding diluted sulfuric acid in the same manner as soda ash. Use caution in making solutions from strong acids.

Always add acid to water slowly. Never add water to acid: Use gloves and goggles when preparing solutions.

WATER MANAGEMENT KITS FOR CATFISH FARMING, CREAM MAKERS, SOAP MAKERS, WATER ENGINEERS, LAB TECHNOLOGIST AND GEOLOGIST.

Digital ph meter for Sale (N10,000)
Digital Total Dissolved solid in water + Temperaure meter for sale (N10,000)

Both meters (N15,000)
Pay on delivery in Lagos

Call : 08138570184
Whatsapp: https:///2348138570184

Thanks for this educative write-up.

The acid to water part is what I have been doing wrong. Now I know better.

Re: Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question by kikelomojessy(f): 7:05pm On May 10, 2019
Had to talk to a friend about getting a loan which he promised to give me some contacts but I have done some research on my own and I know that it won't favour my small business. What the OP posted is just on point.

I will rather work for myself and work for others to raise the fund I need. I dnt any police case abeg!
Re: Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question by Saltoflife: 7:21pm On May 10, 2019
Celestial777:

You be boss ....as in you get am
I started a venture near a poly some times ago baba believe me after two months the stuff full everywhere....shops just dey open.
But I kill them all with my supply chain

That's right...I love the I killed them with the supply part. .. most business owners don't increase knowledge about the successful business they have thereby giving room for duplications that will eventually kill their beautiful business.
Re: Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question by Saltoflife: 7:21pm On May 10, 2019
kikelomojessy:
Had to talk to a friend about getting a loan which he promised to give me some contacts but I have done some research on my own and I know that it won't favour my small business. What the OP posted is just on point.

I will rather work for myself and work for others to raise the fund I need. I dnt any police case abeg!

You don't need a loan you need a team..
Re: Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question by kikelomojessy(f): 7:48pm On May 10, 2019
Saltoflife:

You don't need a loan you need a team..

Tell me how pls

Re: Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question by Saltoflife: 9:14pm On May 10, 2019
kikelomojessy:

Tell me how pls

Most things you needed money to do or buy.. you can get it from same source through Leveraging or offering your service as swap. You get all done and that's it...

There is another rather easy way though. But I usually don't disclose it online
Re: Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question by kikelomojessy(f): 11:41pm On May 10, 2019
Saltoflife:

Most things you needed money to do or buy.. you can get it from same source through Leveraging or offering your service as swap. You get all done and that's it...

There is another rather easy way though. But I usually don't disclose it online

Ok. Thanks very much
Re: Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question by InvertedHammer: 2:24am On May 11, 2019
/
If payment schedule is that important to you, you have no business going for a loan.

Interest and premium are the two most important things you must know. These two will automatically fix the schedule

/
Re: Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question by EXPORTFINANCE: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2020
LC Funding...lets talk!..08077881934 whatsapp

Obafemi Awolowo Civic And Convention Centre, Ado-Ekiti Opens For Business / Cbn Lifts Forex Deposit Restrictions & Also Cancels Forex Sales To BDCs / Domiciliary A/C Opening Requirements & Steps For Top 5 Nigerian Banks