Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? (2886 Views)

Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / Buhari Can Do Little Or Nothing About Ganduje Video - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:01pm On May 10, 2019
Since this issue of balkanization of the Kano Emirate by His Excellency, Abdullahi Ganduje started. I have scanned through the radio commentries, Twitter ,Facebook and Nairaland...I am yet to see Hausa/Fulani people Complaining against the action.

However, it is only the Okoros, Kolawoles, Ipob yoots, Jonathanians are crying all over the place.

Why are they crying more than the bereaved?

What is happening?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Since this issue of balkanization of the Kano Emirate by His Excellency, Abdullahi Ganduje started. I have scanned through the radio commentries, Twitter ,Facebook and Nairaland...I am yet to see Hausa/Fulani people Complaining against the action.

However, it is only the Okoros, Kolawoles, Ipob yoots, Jonathanians are crying all over the place.

What is happening?
The wages of sai babarism is confusion grin

Cc Lzaa adaibeku sarrki Yarimo Deomelo afamed

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? by stephleena(f): 12:02pm On May 10, 2019
Sanusi got the seat, from kano State government just to spite Gej at that particular time ..i think there was an uproar then sef,, it was met with enough security..mind u Sanusi is too poshed to the people,he's always going to be a man on tuxedos and bowties to them,and not that heavy regalia he's wearing now.. in some ways Gandollars did them a favour..

oponu oshi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? by helinues: 12:05pm On May 10, 2019
Gandollar wouldn't want to play with fire.

Say no to backwardness
Re: Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? by Jowanonline(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2019
This is how to make money easily , no capital is required ,all you have to do is to login , comment and like pictures on Facebook...

Register: http://mt4arbitrageea.com/15732//rTCL0/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4796586&i=4796586

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? by omenkaLives(m): 1:17pm On May 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

What is happening?
When they have their Slavish Abobakus from you-know-where, ready to do all the dirty works for them, how do you expect them to interfere?

Asari's slaves have taken up the challenge to fight on behalf of the people of Kano, Adamawa, and Cameroon. They were born for this, hence, only fulfilling their very own destinies.

Laughing stock of a tribe. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? by Quality20(m): 2:25pm On May 10, 2019
most ppl ain't benefiting not know d importance of d emirate. And besides many ppl who were otherwise seen as fake can now b seen as real wit ds emirate expansion. In zazzau (Zaria) emirate in kaduna state, d ppl who enjoy employment and other goodies are mostly those within d immediate vicinity of d emirate while those from other LGAs and even from some part of d host LG of d emirate are seen as fake Hausas whose origin can't b traced. So tell me if zazzau emirate is to b split, won't these large chunk of ppl b happy?

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? by stephleena(f): 2:41pm On May 10, 2019
omenkaLives:
When they have their Slavish Abobakus from you-know-where, ready to do all the dirty works for them, how do you expect them to interfere?

Asari's slaves have taken up the challenge to fight on behalf of the people of Kano, Adamawa, and Cameroon. They were born for this, hence, only fulfilling their very own destinies.

Laughing stock of a tribe. cheesy
do u have a tribe? where do u come from?..u rant online while ur people are at the brink of annihilation..
10th class citizen.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? by phelonrays: 2:42pm On May 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
[s] Since this issue of balkanization of the Kano Emirate by His Excellency, Abdullahi Ganduje started. I have scanned through the radio commentries, Twitter ,Facebook and Nairaland...I am yet to see Hausa/Fulani people Complaining against the action.

What is happening? [/s]
a cow would ever be occupied by a cow-brains; no dout on that..

*spits*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? by Babacele: 5:28pm On May 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

What is happening?
His RM is the latest victim of PDP . Anything they support heads for doom.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? by AkataYeriYeri: 6:52pm On May 10, 2019
Your observations are correct
Re: Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? by Destined2win: 8:09pm On May 10, 2019
The ' least' of the people you wickedly beef everytime will always be greater than you and your ancestors grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? by mightyhaze: 8:33pm On May 10, 2019
i have noticed this curious trend too. even boko haram cleansings,herdsmen genocides,bandits massacre, u will only find the ever compassionate and humane better southerners voicing against it.. is it that these northerners were overly subdued and suppressed by their leaders or other factors that they now rather die in silence or what?

social scientists and psychologists in the house?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? by MXrep: 8:41pm On May 10, 2019
Comments from "okoros" so far has been "it serves him right" so I am confused about this thread.
Re: Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? by mightyhaze: 8:43pm On May 10, 2019
stephleena:

do u have a tribe? where do u come from?..u rant online while ur people are at the brink of annihilation..
10th class citizen.
ur guy is a herdsman. he uses benue as undercover here. but i still blame genuine benue guys here for not calling out his terrorist ass yet. seems they just cant be bothered by his repeated dubious folly here
Re: Why Are The Kano People Nor The Northerners Not Complaining About Ganduje's Act? by Cletus77(m): 10:31pm On May 10, 2019
Which radio stations did u scan through? D only problem is dat there are too active on social media because they have your type to do that dirty works for them

Ok..leave the emir stuff..what of Boko Haram, fulani Herdsmen, ethnic cleansing, kidnapping and other stuffs going on in the North? Who are the ones calling for Justice? THE REASONABLE SOUTHERNERS or the so called okoros and Ipob as you tag them.

And you're right..it's high time we good southerners start minding our business and doing what we know how to do best... progress
whether they kill, bomb or kidnap themselves over there..it shouldn't be our business, we should just sympathize with the victims or at best move on since this administration tags everything as hate speech.

You condemn the killings, they call you ipob, you type " it serves them right",they call you heartless and rain curses on you. It is vivid that they will always be against you.. forget these online urchins and face your work!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Commander Leading War Against Boko Haram For Throwing Lavish Party / Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger With Military Aircraft / Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.