Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC (52219 Views)

Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by famouscargo4u: 3:39pm On May 10, 2019
spik:
Abeg wetin cause the arrest, cause I'm beginning to like Naira Marley

If you are on twitter, you'd have known better. it all started with Simi condemn yahoo boys. many guys slammed Simi for her stance on yahoo boys and even alleged that her husband ( Adekunle gold) was an accomplice because he was used to helping them to edit documents. Naira Marley wrote on her TL "Am I a yahoo boy?". he even released a single on that. Apparently, Naira Marley's talks insinuates involvement in yahoo yahoo. EFCC then swooped on him and found out that he had skeleton in his company and has being involved in internet fraud known as "advance fee fraud'

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by marvin906(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2019
who da fvck is naira Marley in the first place..

Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 10, 2019
Olamide should be arrested till he defines YBNL (Yahoo Boy No Laptop) and, also explain the theme of Poverty Die.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by sweetrace(f): 3:42pm On May 10, 2019
dwilliams:
Make governments create jobs before persecuting these boys, if de no do Yahoo shey make de do kidnapping or arm robbery ?

The real Yahoo men like Tunubu,Ameachi are busy arresting the lesser Yahoo boys!

What a joke of a country !

Creation of jobs is not the responsibility of the government. They are supposed to provide an enabling environment for industries, business....

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by sweetrace(f): 3:45pm On May 10, 2019
EFCC, please do not release that mediocre artist. Keep him in prison until he learns his lesson. And as for yahoo boys that are caught with proof of their criminality, they should be executed. Please get the senate to pass a bill executing all of them.
Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by oforjide: 3:46pm On May 10, 2019
Efcc should arrest olamide too for promoting criminality in yoruba land.
Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2019
maybachmusic:

Asian boys hacked 40m$,
From binance two days ago no noise

Naija yahoo na joke filled with broke boys.

undecided

Exactly Bro.. What about one young dude that hacked a Russian bank and wired a lot of money ( millions of dollars) sometime last year in Russia. We just too dey over hype things for here.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by isahsalee: 3:46pm On May 10, 2019
Nobody seems to ask real questions why he was arrested. Our love and support for crime and criminality by some people in this country is quite an evident of mental laziness of the day.
Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by Gokoyer0(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2019
some one mentioned up there that 54m dollars was hacked by some Asian guys. Let me tell you that 534million dollars was hacked by Japanese guys last year and that was recorded as the world's largest ever digitalized money theft.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by Isoduwa(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Olamide baba Milli kiss

Love you like kilode kiss

Are you not a gay?
Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by Queenboy123(m): 4:04pm On May 10, 2019
ItsJagaban:
He'll be released shortly.
He's from Mali I guess. cheesy grin grin grin
How?
Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by Ultimatezlant: 4:06pm On May 10, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yahoo boys are Not our problem in this country.
Government should create an enabling environment for Businesses to strive and Jobs, then you will see how this Yahoo and crime rate will go down.
You can't expect the youths not to look for alternatives in a failed country like Nigeria.
Successive governments have failed to look into youths empowerment and education.

Besides you can't give what you don't have. In a country where the leaders are extremely corrupt and busy stealing the destinies of others, things like this are inevitable.

The Yahoo boys we have here, aren't as sophisticated as those in China, Russia, Israel, US and other western countries.

I repeat Yahoo boys are not our problem. The government should lead by example first. Do the right things and watch how the crime rate will reduce, because even the most developed countries still have bad eggs among them.
Their is bit of fraud in every society but it has become the mainstream for youths in Nigeria not necessarily because their are no jobs but because no youth want to struggle again.

An average youth now would say education is scam, even when they manage to go the school is to go and leave the fresh life with freedom while cruising and intimidating honest students.

No youth sees hundreds of thousands as anything again, you see a 16 years old boy talking of voltron even when he has no 1 naira he believes just a one pick would change him.

Music industry has amplified this lifestyle so tell me what kind of job can the government create for these persons?

Currently oil working jobs earning a few millions doesn't freak them

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Their is bit of fraud in every society but it has become the mainstream for youths in Nigeria not necessarily because their are no jobs but because no youth want to struggle again.

An average youth now would say education is scam, even when they manage to go the school is to go and leave the fresh life with freedom while cruising and intimidating honest students.

No youth sees hundreds of thousands as anything again, you see a 16 years old boy talking of voltron even when he has no 1 naira he believes just a one pick would change him.

Music industry has amplified this lifestyle so tell me what kind of job can the government create for these persons?

Currently oil working jobs earning a few millions doesn't freak them

I understand your point bro.. The youths have their own problem too, like some of the things you listed up there. But the system played a Major role in all this. The leaders glorified corruption and the Youths took after them.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by kokoboy4life(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2019
sweetrace:
EFCC, please do not release that mediocre artist. Keep him in prison until he learns his lesson. And as for yahoo boys that are caught with proof of their criminality, they should be executed. Please get the senate to pass a bill executing all of them.

The only thing i see in this your message is envy, so you think yahoo boys are the major problem of this country what can you say about people in government settings that continue to drain the financial reserve of the country, so to you those set of people do not deserve execution. hatred is not good for your health, stop it and focus on your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by lathrowinger: 4:19pm On May 10, 2019
They've released him. Quilux on point
Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by Westsida: 4:22pm On May 10, 2019
Gokoyer0:
some one mentioned up there that 54m dollars was hacked by some Asian guys. [b]Let me tell you that 534million dollars was hacked by Japanese guys [/b]last year and that was recorded as the world's largest ever digitalized money theft.

shocked
Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by PotatoSalad(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Government should create an enabling environment for Businesses to strive and Jobs, then you will see how this Yahoo and crime rate will go down.
You can't expect the youths not to look for alternatives in a failed country like Nigeria.
Successive governments have failed to look into youths empowerment and education.

Besides you can't give what you don't have. In a country where the leaders are extremely corrupt and busy stealing the destinies of others, things like this are inevitable.

The Yahoo boys we have here, aren't as sophisticated as those in China, Russia, Israel, US and other western countries.

I repeat Yahoo boys are not our problem. The government should lead by example first. Do the right things and watch how the crime rate will reduce, because even the most developed countries still have bad eggs among them.
Shutup my friend. The economy was good in the early 2000s, people had jobs and you know what else we had then?
Yahoo Boys.
Don't blame the Government. It's only greed and selfishness.

Last time I checked, Nigeria, the biggest country in Africa has a lot of red flags and restrictions.
Do you know that your country's PayPal accounts aren't allowed to receive funds?
Do you know that your chances of getting verified on fiverr and Upwork and getting gigs are slim because you're from Nigeria?
Do you know that you cannot open a xoom account, cash app account, TransferWise account in Nigeria without VPN?
Shut your ass up. You don't know the impact of these things till you take a trip outside the country.
Shame

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by bamasite(m): 4:25pm On May 10, 2019
You sure say no be arrangement to use trend?
Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by Gokoyer0(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2019
Here is the link https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42845505

These Asian guys are freaking coders and decoders that can hack anything. Our boys are learners, believe me.
Westsida:

shocked
Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by Odoogu(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

We shouldn't always fault the govt. on every thing. There is wickedness in the heart of man and having a better country cannot solve it, but if abhorred by all and sundry it will Stiffle it's growth. Read sometimes that the police in Great Manchester, England receive at least a thousand cases of fraud report on a monthly basis.
And if you look at the trend of this vice everyone involved likes to justify their actions with things mostly inappropriate.. Even naira Marley justified the actions on slave trade. It's true the govt can help in really breaking he hold of it, cos some once good Nigerians are now turning towards this direction for something to hold onto.. We that are still holding up, always hoping for a miracle every day, how long will that help. I agree that the govt can help but we can't blame the govt. We are humans.
Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 10, 2019
Westsida:

They’re one of the most deadly hackers out there. Especially Vietnam & you won’t ever hear anything special from their government. Once it’s gone, it’s gone! Russian, taliban hackers are another set of craziness.

Here na noise we dey make

Yahoo me. G boy n

Broke niccas
Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by bosco9: 4:44pm On May 10, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by 3RNEST(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2019
What about Google boy grin Chai Nigeria.
Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by Ultimatezlant: 4:48pm On May 10, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I understand your point bro.. The youths have their own problem too, like some of the things you listed up there. But the system played a Major role in all this. The leaders glorified corruption and the Youths took after them.
True the leaders glorified corruption and youths too over but what we have now is a dog eat dog system.

Everyone shouldn't be mad at the same time, today a poor old pensioner gets robbed by a fraudster because she isn't careful with her ATM card when she wants to collect small change.

Worst thing is that youth would use such money to buy beer, why can't yahoo boys focus on the Nigeria politicians who need to be scammed.

Fellow Nigerians suffering the brunt are their target or some poor fellow overseas who would go borrow from their credit score or loans.

Most victims that fall to dating scams are just low lives who can't get on in real life (yahoo boys would still drain them with debt for years only to buy iPhone with the money).
Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by Westsida: 4:53pm On May 10, 2019
Gokoyer0:
Here is the link https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42845505

These Asian guys are freaking coders and decoders that can hack anything. Our boys are learners, believe me.

I sure knows they’re learners. They’re learning from those Asian guys. It’s one thing that makes Malaysia to be their favorite place. Theyre meeting with those hackers to learn. One Naija guy cleared 900+ Naija milla. Like a Billion Naira. Efcc arrested him but they couldn’t see the money. They tracked every trackable thinza but mehn, the money is no where to be found. Like that, the guy was able to dropped the money since they couldn’t find where to find it.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by Nickshrapnel: 4:55pm On May 10, 2019
0ppa:
Olamide should be arrested till he defines YBNL (Yahoo Boy No Laptop) and, also explain the theme of Poverty Die.
when he became famous and rich people thought he did yahoo but he had no laptop then, so he coined the word yahoo boy no laptop
Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by dotun365: 4:56pm On May 10, 2019
I Pray for you may your had earned savings suddenly disappear from your accounts in the coming week then you will know how insignificant the problem of yahoo yahoo is.
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Re: Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 10, 2019
nazablossom:
EFCC will be eyeing Olamide now grin

if i can get tired of eyeing ur blossom ,efcc sef go taya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Uriel Oputa: 'Let My Saggy Boobs Feel Sexy' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.