Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. (17228 Views)

BREAKING: Onnoghen: Senate Approaches Supreme Court, Suspends Plan To Reconvene / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:14pm On May 10, 2019
The Court of Appeal has on Friday dismissed the suit filed by Suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen challenging his suspension.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-appeal-court-strikes-out-onnoghens-suit-against-cct/

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:14pm On May 10, 2019
Ipob curse following him upandan. grin

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Details later
You have not posted anything yet you say 'details later.' Quite hilarious!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by kahal29: 1:42pm On May 10, 2019
Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by kaen1317: 1:53pm On May 10, 2019
Anybody going to court for electoral issues during this Buhari era is just wasting time.

25 Likes

Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by drey076(m): 1:54pm On May 10, 2019
grin

And supreme court will nail his coffin

Buhari is really trying for this country oo

The IPOBIAN PIGS can testify to this

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by hezyfem(m): 1:54pm On May 10, 2019
No way we no go gree, Supreme Court here we come..................
Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by TooMuchStuff: 1:54pm On May 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Sometimes I wonder how some people were created.

Did God really rested on the seventh day after making Eve....? I wanna know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by hisexcellency34: 1:55pm On May 10, 2019
Atiku will quash the charges, apologise to him and pay him damages if he becomes president
Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by johnkay1(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2019
Be sincere former CJN Onoghen. We know you as a very upright man because of this we will ask you two questions.

Number one => Is it true that you forget to declare some of your assets, which include houses and bank accounts with foreign currencies?

If yes, then question two will be..

As an experienced SAN, is it right or not? if not are you guilty base on this premises?

Oga Onoghen go be like...... Hummmmmmm

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by Buharifanatic: 1:56pm On May 10, 2019
Buhari forever

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by morikee: 1:56pm On May 10, 2019
Chai see upper cut

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by drey076(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
i tell you

cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by guru90: 1:57pm On May 10, 2019
Why he no go loss while Mr. Evil Man (Our Country President) still be our president !!!
Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by gwmlogistic: 1:57pm On May 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by Mainmanpadi(m): 1:57pm On May 10, 2019
Ljgfbjk
Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by Stalwert: 1:58pm On May 10, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by frowland(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2019
kaen1317:
Anybody going to court for electoral issues during this Buhari era is just wasting time.
and money.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by eedimo(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2019
I knew it!!!
The appeal courts are sick
The judiciary is sick
Nigeria is sick.

Sometimes I feel the most frustrating job to do is practicing law in this country.

Nigeria is the only country were a judge gives ruling before hearing commence.

I wonder why People still go to court.
I just pity my supposed president.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by drskyfly007(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2019
Head of Appeal court is married to an APC senator elect..

So it was expected..

Any one challenging the FG should just forget about the appeal court and pray for a miracle at the supreme court.
Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by samstradam: 2:00pm On May 10, 2019
There are about 3 different appeals.

DP confirms he just lost the one challenging the validity of the order that was used to suspend him.

Which probably means he will lose the appeal on if CCT had the ability to hear his case at all.

The last appeal was should the chairman of the CCT have reaccused himself.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/05/10/breaking-onnoghen-loses-appeal-court/amp/
Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 10, 2019
Patiently waiting for the 'Buhari is a tyrant' crew cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by Ihutomi: 2:02pm On May 10, 2019
Oga former chief judge, let the sleeping dog lay down in peace oh,before aboki use u do suya.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by ORIENTATION101: 2:02pm On May 10, 2019
pachukwudi44 when re you going to come out of the cave you re hiding.onnoghen is the past while Tanko is the Present.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by BafanaBafana: 2:04pm On May 10, 2019
I blame Fayose for this. He should have warned Onoghen. If you embark on any endeavor and Igbos are cheering you, my brother you are headed for doom. Retrace your steps!

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by unitysheart(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2019
Disgraced former top judge.
Re: Breaking: Onnoghen Loses At The Appeal Court. by rawtouch: 2:06pm On May 10, 2019
na wah

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ogun Assembly Speaker, Olakunle Oluomo / Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties / Two Anambra Governorship Aspirants In A Auto Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.