Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Please How Genuine Is This Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please How Genuine Is This Interview Invitation (701 Views)

How Genuine Is This Interview Invite / Kindly Assist Me To Confirm How Genuine This Interview?? / Man Slams Covenant University Over Job Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Genuine Is This Interview Invitation by doubleZ88(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2019
I just got a mail from which I applied earlier this morning but doubt the genuineness of the message in order to avoid stories that touch.

Good Morning

You are hereby invited for an interview as detailed below;

Date: Tuesday 14th of May, 2019
Time: 10:00am Prompt
Venue: 17, Sule Abuka Crescent, Behind GTBank, Opebi Road, Ikeja.
Job Title: Technical Assistant

Please come with an updated copy of your CV and endeavor to be corporately dressed.
Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail.
For More inquiries called 08179906254

Regard
Westfield Consulting

Anyone who has been invited by this company should share his/her experience.
Your Candid advice and suggestion is highly needed..

Thanks
Re: Please How Genuine Is This Interview Invitation by correctyourself(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2019
Go for the interview.
Re: Please How Genuine Is This Interview Invitation by Aaron321: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2019
doubleZ88:
I just got a mail from which I applied earlier this morning but doubt the genuineness of the message in order to avoid stories that touch.

Anyone who has been invited by this company should share his/her experience.
Your Candid advice and suggestion is highly needed..

Thanks

How was it, wat was the question like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander needs accommodation on the island till he can secure a job / Cyber Security Internship Programme / Please I need information on this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.