Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK (38452 Views)

We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti / Joseph Chukwueke Elected Mayor Of Woodlynne In New Jersey (Photo) / Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by aribisala0(m): 4:51pm On May 10, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Why are you always bitter over Igbo success Are you guys only tribe after Igbos in Nigeria
I still do not get why you were telling us what happened 12 years ago.

What exactly is your point

5 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by LazyGold(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2019
ugo4u:

Is it your inferiority complex? abi is it your slaving? abegi swerve, this news don pepper you for body pass Cameron pepper.

Why would it pepper me for body when Yoruba have already done all this kind of things in UK? In fact we are the pioneer of it in UK, but we never see it as an Ethnic Achievement but individual achievement unlike you that everything is an ethnic achievement

7 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by AlhajaChinyere: 4:57pm On May 10, 2019
aribisala0:
The first black female mayor was Lydia Simmons

The first Nigerian female mayor was Lola Ayorinde 1999.

There was no noise because it is natural no biggie

Eboes and lies

Eboe founded the internet

Angelina Jolie shops in Onitsha market

Orji Uzor Kalu is so rich he banks with the World Bank

The yeasterners are loudmouthed mumus!

Cc immhotep lzaa

9 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by FRESHG(m): 4:57pm On May 10, 2019
SOURCE AKINPELU OLUWAFUNMILAYO OK
Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by ugo4u: 4:59pm On May 10, 2019
LazyGold:

Why would it pepper me for body when Yoruba have already done all this kind of things in UK? In fact we are the pioneer of it in UK, but we never see it as an Ethnic Achievement but individual achievement unlike you that everything is an ethnic achievement
I get am before no be property. If we begin to dig out Igbos achievements all over the world, you'll be overwhelmed. Had it being it was a crime commited, you guys would be the first to point out his tribe, hypocrital lots.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by aribisala0(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2019
ugo4u:

I get am before no be property. If we begin to dig out Igbos achievements all over the world, you'll be overwhelmed. Had it being it was a crime commited, you guys would be the first to point out his tribe, hypocrital lots.
Stop the consolation. The issue is the claim of being FIRST which clearly is a LIE.

The other thing is Yoruba did this 20 years ago and no one felt it was a big thing so it it the LIE that prompted the DIGGING .

If you begin to dig? Something that you have been diigging like NNPC looking for oil in Maiduguri abeg no make me laff.That is what you specialize in digging spurious "achievements" real and imagined and then claiming to be the first . When your infantile claims are punctured you start off on how everyone hates you.

Imagine a Yoruba achieved this 20 years ago and I did not hear about it till today!! Figure that one out. Dispense with the inferiority complex.

Is it how Emeagwali founded the internet or Orji Uzor Kalu banks with World Bank or Onitsha market sells drones to US Army? What lies have you not told us

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by LazyGold(m): 5:14pm On May 10, 2019
ugo4u:

If I begin to dig out Yoruba achievements all over the World too, you will be overwhelmed and you are totally wrong that she is the first black Mayor in UK, she is not the First Black Mayor in UK and the First Nigerian or African Mayor in UK was Yoruba but we make no noise

Did you also read about that Yoruba man that was made the Chancellor of University of Lincoln in UK?

He was appointed the Commander of the British Empire and was also made a Baron of Thornes, it is very natural and normal and just an individual achievement to Yoruba unlike you that everything is an ethnic achievement

7 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by BeautifulMind2: 5:16pm On May 10, 2019
aribisala0:
I still do not get why you were telling us what happened 12 years ago.

What exactly is your point
She was first elected Mayor of Enfield 2012

2 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by aribisala0(m): 5:18pm On May 10, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

She was first elected Mayor of Enfield 2012
What is the relevance of that?

2 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by BeautifulMind2: 5:20pm On May 10, 2019
aribisala0:
What is the relevance of that?
Bitter tribe grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by aribisala0(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Bitter tribe grin grin
Seriously do not be childish.

How is that relevant?
The issue is that she was not the first black female mayor so what is the relevance of your 2012 claim?

7 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 10, 2019
Congratulations
Nwanyioma
Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by LazyGold(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2019
BeautifulMind2:
[url][/url]
Same person seven years ago

You guys have to stop telling lies and the silly propaganda you adds to any thing an Igbo man successfully do, She is not the first Black Mayor in UK and the first Nigerian to became a Mayor in UK was Yoruba, I don't know why you feel the need to add propaganda to it

7 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by aribisala0(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2019
LazyGold:

If I begin to dig out Yoruba achievements all over the World too, you will be overwhelmed and you are totally wrong that she is the first black Mayor in UK, she is not the First Black Mayor in UK and the First Nigerian or African Mayor in UK was Yoruba but we make no noise

Did you also read about that Yoruba man that was made the Chancellor of University of Lincoln in UK?

He was appointed the Commander of the British Empire and was also made a Baron of Thornes, it is very natural and normal and just an individual achievement to Yoruba unlike you that everything is an ethnic achievement
I have known about him for a long time but do not see it as a Yoruba achievement. I refuse to be drawn to the same level as these self loathing Heebo Amaka jokers, people plagued by intractable inferiority complex.
Something that Yoruba person did 20 years ago and no one heard. We did not hear any of this from any Kenyan when Obama became President or from Yoruba when Hakeem Olajuwon was making waves. It is sad honestly

12 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by awgumayor: 5:31pm On May 10, 2019
LazyGold:
Igbo is suffering from deep inferiority complex, I don't know when winning a political office in any European country become an ethnic Achievement and the avenue for chest beating.

Would Europeans feel the same way if they win any political office in Africa?

Is like a Slave Celebrating that his master appointed him to man his house

Since animals like you don't see them worthy to be elected in Nigeria, European countries see differently.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by BeautifulMind2: 5:34pm On May 10, 2019
LazyGold:

You guys have to stop telling lies and the silly propaganda you adds to any thing an Igbo man successfully do, She is not the first Black Mayor in UK and the first Nigerian to became a Mayor in UK was Yoruba, I don't know why you feel the need to add propaganda to it
I get am before no be property, within space of one month Igbos has produced two mayors in UK, one minister and assembly member in Canada, just update me what Yoruba achieve within this period outside Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by LazyGold(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2019
aribisala0:
I have known about him for a long time but do not see it as a Yoruba achievement. I refuse to be drawn to the same self as these self loathing Heebo Amaka jokers people plagued by intractable inferiority complex.
Something that Yoruba person did 20 years ago and no one heard. We did not hear any of this from any Kenyan when Obama became President or from Yoruba when Hakeem Olajuwon was making waves. It is sad honestly

There is nothing wrong to talk about it or post the achievement, but what I still I don't get is why they must add propaganda to any achievement of an Igbo man or why they must see everything as an Ethnic Achievement instead of an Individual achievement.

Imagine Kenya chestbeating and calling themselves a super race of aliens because they produced the first black president of USA grin

6 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by TheSTreetman: 5:46pm On May 10, 2019
Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by TheSTreetman: 5:47pm On May 10, 2019
Yorubas are always bitter when igbos succeed, I don't know why. Just check out this thread.

Yes, she's not the first Black woman to be Mayor and also not the first Nigeria.

But I bet my last ball, the reasons why you Yorubas are masturbating on this thread is because Igbos has achieved the same thing.

If there was Internet to everyone in 1999 or Nairaland, I swear, you will still celebrate the same thing like today.

Same reason why the North always take the helm of affairs because Yourbas and Igbos keep fighting for superiority.

Tụfịakwa

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by TheSTreetman: 5:47pm On May 10, 2019
Nairaland with supid Errors 404.

1 Like

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by aribisala0(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2019
AuthorityXYZ:
Lol, I owe you no iota of apology!!!.
I'm not the people that declared Igbo race as one of the most intelligent races in the world.

Igbo race is a super-superior race, if you don't like it, jump and pass my comment.
AuthorityXYZ:
Ndi be anyi, Igbo Amakanu.

If you're proud of your Igbo superior blood, hit like.
Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by LZAA: 5:53pm On May 10, 2019
immhotep:

AlhajaChinyere right now.

Cc Lzaa adaibeku
grin grin
That's why he ran from london kikiki grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by MXrep: 6:00pm On May 10, 2019
aribisala0:
Stop the consolation. The issue is the claim of being FIRST which clearly is a LIE.

The other thing is Yoruba did this 20 years ago and no one felt it was a big thing so it it the LIE that prompted the DIGGING .

If you begin to dig? Something that you have been diigging like NNPC looking for oil in Maiduguri abeg no make me laff.That is what you specialize in digging spurious "achievements" real and imagined and then claiming to be the first . When your infantile claims are punctured you start off on how everyone hates you.

Imagine a Yoruba achieved this 20 years ago and I did not hear about it till today!! Figure that one out. Dispense with the inferiority complex.

Is it how Emeagwali founded the internet or Orji Uzor Kalu banks with World Bank or Onitsha market sells drones to US Army? What lies have you not told us
You sound bitter over nothing. The error was from APC UK who shared the news. Overtaking is allowed in the race of life. Earlier colonisation gave yorubad advantage but igbos latter bridged the gap. The civil war gave them another advantage but igbos covered up so fast. Now Buhari nepostic government is their hope but it's not working. Like someone said before, I get am before no be property. There are a more igbos winning elections in the diaspora today than yorubas and that's the main point

12 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by BeautifulMind2: 6:03pm On May 10, 2019
aribisala0:

You guys claimed to dominate UK, how many Yorubas are mayor in UK today, at least Igbos can boast of two Mayors among all tribes in Africa, that're residents of UK, that's a great achievements, even your APC UK group see it as a great achievement

5 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by MXrep: 6:05pm On May 10, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

I get am before no be property, within space of one month Igbos has produced two mayors in UK, one minister and assembly member in Canada, just update me what Yoruba achieve within this period outside Nigeria
Next generation yorubas will seriously lack high achievers with the way they cling to past glories they achieved when igbos were down

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by MXrep: 6:07pm On May 10, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

You guys claimed to dominate UK, how many Yorubas are mayor in UK today, at least Igbos can boast of two Mayors among all tribes in Africa, that're residents of UK, that's a great achievements, even your APC UK group see it as a great achievement
Lol. They should channel their anger to APC UK

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by Xander85: 6:10pm On May 10, 2019
AuthorityXYZ:
Ndi be anyi, Igbo Amakanu.

If you're proud of your Igbo superior blood, hit like.

There’s no such thing as ‘superior Igbo blood’! Your post is in bad taste!

Why Igbos excel has to do with the culture and nothing with genetics!
Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by LazyGold(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

So this silly excuse justify your propaganda? Yoruba are not Vagabond like you and we don't migrate out of the country like you guys so it is very understandable if you keep winning political post outside the country.

When talking about achievement in Africa or the World this year, Yoruba have contributed to science in the World and they are contributing to science in Africa

A Yoruba man beat inventors from 119 countries to won a prize for his invention and it was one of the greatest achievements by African this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1h_Xpt_rNE

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/tech/meet-adebayo-alonge-the-nigeran-pharmacist-who-beat-tech-startups-from-119-countries/tz7kk4p.amp

Another three Yoruba scientists won Grants fund to carry out research to develop Africa

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/04/3-nigerian-scientists-others-get-n14-94m-grant-each-to-improve-wellbeing-in-africa/%3famp

When Yoruba are making waves in Science all over the World, you are busy chest beating about political office that have no benefit to Nigeria, Africa, and the World

A Yoruba man already made African proud this year with his invention and it was still one of African greatest achievements this year

Try to beat that first

5 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by MXr8p: 6:11pm On May 10, 2019
Wow Anambra amaka

First was mayor of London Borough and now Mayor of Enfield.
Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by BeautifulMind2: 6:11pm On May 10, 2019
MXrep:

Next generation yorubas will seriously lack high achievers with the way they cling to past glories they achieved when igbos were down
That's the repercussions of being jealous and hateful over those striving for success, they are greatly losing

3 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by aribisala0(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Which guys? Where did I make such claim> You are the little boy calling his big brother out every week for plick measuring contest. We are not your coevals so no time for that.

A mayor is an elected councillor who is elected by his peers to lead them i.e council chairman.
We have been there done that
Today we have a member of the House of Lords
Lord Adebowale who has been there a while
No noise.

You need to relax and try and find something to boast of for yourself. Yoruba and Eboe no be mate

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos / Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode / Sani Musa: Gunmen Arrested At Residence Of APC Senator (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.