Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,550 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:48 PM

Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK (38372 Views)

Olusimbo Ige Becomes First Black Female Commissioner In Chicago / We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti / Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by MorufuAtanda: 6:52pm On May 10, 2019
aribisala0:
The first black female mayor was Lydia Simmons

The first Nigerian female mayor was Lola Ayorinde 1999.

There was no noise because it is natural no biggie

Eboes and lies

Eboe founded the internet

Angelina Jolie shops in Onitsha market

Orji Uzor Kalu is so rich he banks with the World Bank

My dear Yoruba Muslim brother, why are you pained? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by aribisala0(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2019
ugo4u:
In an environment where excellence and merit is the watchword, just like the cedar of Lebanon the Igbos always flourish.
Like the Jews the Igbos have success ingrained in their DNA, in the nearest future the Prime minister of Britain will be an Igbo man.
Save this for posterity sake.
Like the Jews?

You folk are really pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by thaoriginator: 6:54pm On May 10, 2019
Ugly Black Mason grin
Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by paix(m): 6:54pm On May 10, 2019
This is something that can never happen in our environment. They will say she's not a Nigerian. In fact, she can not even feature in our national football team. Other countries are busy looking for people that will hoist their flag, but we are here busy killing ourselves. Congratulations ma'am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by IkpuMmadu: 6:54pm On May 10, 2019
I love Igbo, you don't want them to progress in Nigeria they would go outside

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by ud4u: 6:55pm On May 10, 2019
congrats my sister
Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by MissRaine69(f): 6:58pm On May 10, 2019
The first black female mayor was Mrs Lydia Simmons she was sworn in 1984.
Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by IkpuMmadu: 6:59pm On May 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by IkpuMmadu: 7:00pm On May 10, 2019
MissRaine69:
The first black female mayor was Mrs Lydia Simmons she was sworn in 1984.
okay historian she is the first African woman

Oya bring up another name

1 Like

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by Sunsets: 7:01pm On May 10, 2019
While I do not subscribe to 'superior blood' nonsense, why go this length unsuccessfully to discredit the post. It clearly says 'Enfield', not in UK. Rejoice with those who rejoice; bitterness kills.
aribisala0:

Eboes and lies

5 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by IkpuMmadu: 7:02pm On May 10, 2019
paix:
This is something that can never happen in our environment. They will say she's not a Nigerian. In fact, she can not even feature in our national football team. Other countries are busy looking for people that will hoist their flag, but we are here busy killing ourselves. Congratulations ma'am.
clowns are trying to install Iya loja in computer village in a 21st century

This country is fúcked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by IkpuMmadu: 7:03pm On May 10, 2019
Sunsets:
While I do not subscribe to 'superior blood' nonsense, why go this length unsuccessfully to discredit the post. It clearly says 'Enfield', not in UK. Rejoice with those who rejoice; bitterness kills.

But Igbo Are superior blood that is why when Nigerian see a higher superior thinking or sense they say Igbo sense

That is why Igbo have the highest cut off

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by aribisala0(m): 7:04pm On May 10, 2019
Sunsets:
Do not be stupid . Do not be .Do not join a discussion midway and start talking like a mumu

Whatever you think it "says" now do you know what it said to start with?

If you don't then shut your mouth and face your lane.

Do not be.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by Follygunners: 7:05pm On May 10, 2019
AuthorityXYZ:
Lol, I owe you no iota of apology!!!.
I'm not the people that declared Igbo race as one of the most intelligent races in the world.
Igbo race is a super-superior race, if you don't like it, jump and pass my comment.

Empty vessels make the loudest noise! One out of millions of okoro savages...

Yorubas have got at least 90% success rate home and abroad compared to savages.. 10% grin

3 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by legba1(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2019
ugo4u:
In an environment where excellence and merit is the watchword, just like the cedar of Lebanon the Igbos always flourish.
Like the Jews the Igbos have success ingrained in their DNA, in the nearest future the Prime minister of Britain will be an Igbo man.
Save this for posterity sake.

dem dom start.......dangote get kinsmen too i beg
Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by kingBenedict: 7:06pm On May 10, 2019
Na wa for these Igbo people ooh...
Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 10, 2019
Anambra Amaka.
Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by IkpuMmadu: 7:13pm On May 10, 2019
kingBenedict:
Na wa for these Igbo people ooh...
they keep succeeding everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by Queenserah26(f): 7:15pm On May 10, 2019
Congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by Icon79(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2019
I've got one word for you: Igbo Amaka

O pari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by rockcitie: 7:16pm On May 10, 2019
aribisala0:

Eboes and lies

Go & hug transformer!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by Icon79(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2019
Nwanne madu wink

O pari

Amarabae:
Chai Igbo amaka
Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 10, 2019
aribisala0:
I have known about him for a long time but do not see it as a Yoruba achievement. I refuse to be drawn to the same level as these self loathing Heebo Amaka jokers, people plagued by intractable inferiority complex.
Something that Yoruba person did 20 years ago and no one heard. We did not hear any of this from any Kenyan when Obama became President or from Yoruba when Hakeem Olajuwon was making waves. It is sad honestly
it's not thier fault. It's because of their way of life. They don't allow outsiders to strive among them so any time any of their kindred do something amazing outside their shores, it's amazing to them cuz they think the whole world lives like them. Take for instance how they celebrate their kindreds building a house in lagos where as many african immigrants are landlords all across europe and america buh the way they don't want outsiders to be a land owner talk less of landlord in their region is how they think the whole world is living.

1 Like

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by DEENDOMY: 7:25pm On May 10, 2019
Nice one to hear.
Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by Amumaigwe: 7:26pm On May 10, 2019
aribisala0:

Eboes and lies

The handler of the APC UK Twitter account is obviously an Igbo. You appear to know about the history of the UK political leaders more than the residents/citizen like the handler.

1 Like

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by Kingspin(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2019
In another mansland
Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by Tblesd: 7:38pm On May 10, 2019
0ppa:
If you believe that Igbo Amaka, lodge in here.
M proudly Yoruba Ajoka but I like it and m proud of her. Ds is what I celebrate irrespective of tribe

3 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by illiteratepmb: 7:46pm On May 10, 2019
Igbos again!

3 Likes

Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by LazyGold(m): 7:50pm On May 10, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
Why are APCUK celebrating a feat they that will never allow to happen in Nigeria. Can the people of Daura elect an Igbo house of Assembly?

Can the people of Anambra elect a Yoruba house of Assembly?
Re: Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK by LazyGold(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

But Igbo Are superior blood that is why when Nigerian see a higher superior thinking or sense they say Igbo sense

That is why Igbo have the highest cut off

The Best Mathematician in Nigeria right now is Yoruba

The Best Pharmacist in Nigeria right now is Yoruba

The best Student in the last WAEC in West Africa is Yoruba

Even Top Jambites, Yoruba was present

Empty Barrel make the Loudest Noise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maryanne, Moghalu’s Wife Requests Second Marriage Proposal. He Reacts / First Shipment Of Crude Arrives Dangote Refinery with 950,000 barrel / Brazilian Army Welcomes Buratai In Brazil (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.