Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate (43947 Views)

Kano Governor-elect Rejects Ganduje’s Offer To Handover On Sunday / Emir Sanusi: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate / Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by ebusnwaoma: 5:20pm On May 10, 2019
Three Kano princes have rejected Governor Ganduje's offer to head the new emirate carved out from Emir Sanusi's kingdom.According to Daily Nigerian, the Kano Governor had a meeting with Wamban Kano, Aminu Bayero; Chiroman Kano, Nasiru Bayero and district heads of Rano, Gaya and Karaye at the Government House on Thursday night who rejected rejected the offer.

It was learnt that Chiroman Kano Nasiru Bayero who was first given the offer to serve as Emir of Bichi rejected it out-rightly before it was passed on to his elder brother, Aminu Bayero, who also turned it down. Galadiman Kano, Abbas Sanusi, the father of the state chairman of All Progressives Congress, APC, Abdullahi Abbas also rejected the offer.

“When the offer was made to Galadima, he contacted Emir Sanusi, notifying him about the decision. The emir told him the choice is now left for the Dabo clan to be parties to the desecration of their heritage or be parties to the defense of their heritage,” a royal source quoted the emir as saying.“From all indications, it is unlikely if Galadima will accept the offer. He too is angry with the creation of more emirates in Kano.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/10/emir-sanusi-kano-princes-reject-gandujes-offer-to-head-new-emirate/

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by stephleena(f): 5:23pm On May 10, 2019
Gandollars should try his favorite, "dollar treatment" they might fall.

191 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by okonja(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2019
What's your source?
Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by Tallesty1(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2019
okonja:
What's your source?
What do you want to do with the source?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by BuhariAdvocate: 5:36pm On May 10, 2019
Liar.
Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by Davash222(m): 5:36pm On May 10, 2019
okonja:
What's your source?
You mean source of income

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by Jessyjack(f): 5:40pm On May 10, 2019
I won't be surprised if no one agrees to head this new Emirates.... the northerners are not like my brothers in the South and East that will choose money and power over preserving cultural heritage....

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by Flexherbal(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2019
stephleena:
Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by rummmy: 5:51pm On May 10, 2019
We will be watching them in 3D as Kano will go on flame... Sanusi deserved what he is been served.

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by RZArecta2(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2019
stephleena:
these people are stinking rich, I don’t think there’s any amount of money you can use to entice them except just personal vendetta they might have against Sanusi

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by AnnaWrites: 6:03pm On May 10, 2019
Jessyjack:
I won't be surprised if no one agrees to head this new Emirates.... the northerners are not like by brothers in the South and East that will choose money and power over preserving cultural heritage....
We're coming for you. Just be shaking that table.

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by festacman(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2019
Forget those useless princes joor. Advertise for the post of Emirs and select some young intelligent and innovative men who would draw functional plans to turn the Emirates into business districts. Enough of this feudal lords whose focus is preservation of their heritage including physical and mental enslavement of people.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by seunmsg(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2019
Story for the gods. So many people are willing to take up the offer.

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by KwoiZabo(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2019
Jessyjack:
I won't be surprised if no one agrees to head this new Emirates.... the northerners are not like by brothers in the South and East that will choose money and power over preserving cultural heritage....
My Sister. I be Igbo but u talk true.

Its not about Kano its about the influence the Emir/Emirate of Kano wields Nationwide. Very wise decision from those princes, Gandollar is finished.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by oyatz(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2019
You are a bad guy!

festacman:
Forget those useless princes joor. Advertise for the post of Emirs and select some young intelligent and innovative men who would draw functional plans to turn the Emirates into business districts. Enough of this feudal lords whose focus is preservation of their heritage including physically and mentally enslavement of people.

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by oyatz(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2019
Actually, Ganduje is not totally at fault because of the following reasons

1) Most of the Towns/villages under Kano Emirates were conquered by the Fulani Jihadists who created the Emirate in the first instance.

For example, Gaya, Bichi and Dambatta have existed as independent Hausa kingdoms for centuries before the Fulani conquered them and annexed them into Kano Emirate.

2) The princes mentioned and indeed all the members of the Kano Emirate Council are relatives of SLS.

Kano Emirate is actually one very big Fulani extended family who have over the last 200years constituted themselves as feudal lords of millions of the Hausa majority of Kano State.

27 Likes

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by AkataYeriYeri: 6:57pm On May 10, 2019
stephleena:
Keep ranting.
Sanisi wings has been clipped and there’s nothing anyone can do about it
Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by AkataYeriYeri: 6:59pm On May 10, 2019
KwoiZabo:
My Sister. I be Igbo but u talk true.

Its not about Kano its about the influence the Emir/Emirate of Kano wields Nationwide. Very wise decision from those princes, Gandollar is finished.
Gandollar is finished? Abi what did I just read?
Lmfao . You Igbo people will never cease to amaze me.
What an ignorant fellow

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by Daviddson(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2019
oyatz:
Actually, Ganduje is not totally at fault because of the following reasons

1) Most of the Towns/villages under Kano Emirates were conquered by the Fulani Jihadists who created the Emirate in the first instance.

For example, Gaya, Bichi and Dambatta have existed as independent Hausa kingdoms for centuries before the Fulani conquered them and annexed them into Kano Emirate.

2) The princes mentioned and indeed all the members of the Kano Emirate Council are relatives of SLS.

Kano Emirate is actually one very big Fulani extended family who have over the last 200years constituted themselves as feudal lords of millions of the Hausa majority of Kano State.
FYI, Ganduje and Sanusi are Fulani, so what's your point exactly?

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by buharitill2023: 8:23pm On May 10, 2019
RZArecta2:
these people are stinking rich, I don’t think there’s any amount of money you can use to entice them except just personal vendetta they might have against Sanusi
and sanusi embezzled 6b naira.

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2019
Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by looseweight: 8:26pm On May 10, 2019
Lol...I saw it coming.. shocked shocked
Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by Mopolchi: 8:26pm On May 10, 2019
Nothing concern me with aboki matter again.

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:26pm On May 10, 2019
Jessyjack:

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by Dongreat(m): 8:26pm On May 10, 2019
sad

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by ikechukz(m): 8:27pm On May 10, 2019
Make them come give me oo, I go collect. Abeg how do I apply for the post, I need am badly angry angry
Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by AkataYeriYeri: 8:27pm On May 10, 2019
He has appointed Emirs already .

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by marvin906(m): 8:28pm On May 10, 2019
if I was sanusi I won't kill myself na just to sit down wait make e tenure finish..
then open hell's gate on him..

Re: Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate by Upton: 8:29pm On May 10, 2019
stephleena:
Hahahaha

"I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) / Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) / Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering