Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? (35192 Views)

Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Souqwaqif: 9:35pm On May 10, 2019
Sunmolar:
Pricks are not soft dear

Badt guy
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 10, 2019
delectablegyal:
Why are they wired that way? I need a convincing reason. how can somebody be treating you badly and you like that person? somebody is treating you nicely and you disdain that person? isn't it unreasonable?
(Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.)
If it is not taken by force it will not work so it must be taken by force for it to work.....
You know girls believe in force relationship if it is not force relationship the relationship will not work make your own research you will definitely discover the same thing.... Just view around there must be a head and a tail two captain cannot sail a ship at a time...... One love ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On May 10, 2019
delectablegyal:
Why are they wired that way? I need a convincing reason. how can somebody be treating you badly and you like that person? somebody is treating you nicely and you disdain that person? isn't it unreasonable?

People just like abit of excitement and unpredictability. Treating a gal or guy good all the time can be counterproductive based on human reasoning they automatically take u for granted, a fool or naive. Alil bad treatment or spanking don’t hurt nobody. undecided

Atleast till they can actually appreciate the value of what u do.

I once treated a gal nicely she complained I’m too good, I told her I’m not as good as I’m acting and she accused me pretending and she wants to see the beast. So I tried to bring out the hulk bt he wudnt come out. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by davillian(m): 9:42pm On May 10, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Which ladies? Please speak for yourself.

The bad ladies gets attached to the bad guys. It's as simple as that. Stop generalizing shiit.
Good girl spotted wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by popcykaylah(m): 9:46pm On May 10, 2019
delectablegyal:
Power of money
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by pansophist(m): 9:47pm On May 10, 2019
Martinez39:
Ladies like attention and control. Bad boys don't give ladies attention or let girls control them in anyway. Because of a beautiful woman's ego, when a boy does not give her attention or let her control him, her ego is crushed and she doesn't feel good enough about herself. She is humbled and she questions her self worth by asking herself "so I am not that hot?" She then runs after him and gives him attention and obedience in hopes that she can redeem her ego and sense of self worth by getting his attention and controlling him. She wants him to be an enslaved simp and by so doing, her ego is restored.

grin

Oil de your brain. Good one.

Additionally, if the bad guy turn to mr nice guy after he fall in love with her, na to leave him go pursue other bad guys outside wey go de give her butterfly feelings. It is comparable to women getting fat after marriage, its an attraction killer. The only reason why most women settle na because them don de old, and them no want turn to left overs or as nairaland guys de call them, evening newspapers grin

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by makinson2865: 9:53pm On May 10, 2019
[quote author=deafeyez post=78282294]

Sorry to say this but majority of the women all love the bad guys.

The bad guys approach women telling exactly what they need to hear.

Women love men that can keep conversation and that is what those bad boys are known for.

I once had a friend as such, you dare not leave your woman with this guy, he will f**k her.

Used his trick on a married women and they are all over him.

grin

Ma nigga em hearing you,oya gimme me that trick make I join d train
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Lordknowz: 9:58pm On May 10, 2019
They love bad things cool.. Only the badsure guys got the sauce!
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by makinson2865: 10:13pm On May 10, 2019
...in our forefathers 's time,good girls attract good guys.

But in this generation, our ladies love dick, I mean good sex.they prefer hard guy who smoke,drink,sniff, and inhale anything to become high n snuff their lives with turgid dick .who'll twist and nack hell out of them.

80% of them are pretender.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Pacesetter123(m): 10:14pm On May 10, 2019
kamez:

read the topic..... the OP said SOME ladies....

how do u translate the word SOME to generalizing
I wonder..ooo!
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Boschh(m): 10:14pm On May 10, 2019
Some women are confused. They dont know where they are with themselves, they have more moods than an army of cats have lives.

If you're the kinda guy that loves the slow approach: nice guy, not a sex freak, honest etc, they'd see you as a dumb shii and migrate you to the 'FAMILY N FRIENDS ZONE'..

That's why some of them like the bad guys: men who act fast on impulse, men who take on 'em ladies unawares, Like a gunshot in the back..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Lordknowz: 10:16pm On May 10, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
Good guys are boring and predictable, always saying I love you I love you, we want the one that will say Bittch am gonna fvck you and never call you again, because in our mind we want to feel we can make him fall in love with us, maybe we can make him change we thought , then he treat us bad but we stay, we continues to stay, it the way humans are wired we always want what we can't have, always reaching. And of course it doesn't help that badboys have this charisma about them. ( am just saying my mind oh, this isn't General, it just my personal opinion)

Your baddally right.........

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by jujunaty(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2019
delectablegyal:
Girls are attracted to power, in my opinion. Once the guy has powers to do and undo, they are into you. The ones that like these so called bad guys wld still prefer the rich guy that has the powers to maybe send the bad guys running with F-SARS

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:31pm On May 10, 2019
deafeyez:

Women love men that can keep conversation and that is what those bad boys are known for.

I once had a friend as such, you dare not leave your woman with this guy, he will f**k her.

I used one of his trick on a new girl today and she can't take her eyes off me.

Almost all women love these bad guys who may not dress badly.

Its always natural.
,bro, I don't mind having dat trick too
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by jubrilELsudan: 10:38pm On May 10, 2019
Ladies are attracted to any man who grabs them by the pussy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by MrDebonair: 10:44pm On May 10, 2019
Why are most women on nairaland using "Queen......" ? I hope in real life you all are Queens.

To the topic, Because most bad boys are funny, spontaneous adventurous and risk takers. In addition to being bedroom bullies.

Bad boys don't do what "Most" do, they do what "Pros" do.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Martinez39(m): 10:51pm On May 10, 2019
pansophist:

Oil de your brain. Good one.

Additionally, if the bad guy turn to mr nice guy after he fall in love with her, na to leave him go pursue other bad guys outside wey go de give her butterfly feelings. It is comparable to women getting fat after marriage, its an attraction killer. The only reason why most women settle na because them don de old, and them no want turn to left overs or as nairaland guys de call them, evening newspapers grin
Exactly! Once the bad guy becomes nice, she has accomplished her mission and her ego returns so she loses interest in the guy as he becomes boring and "just like every other guy." She would seek new challenge in another bad boy. She was never interested in the bad boy, it was the challenge of redeeming her ego that she was interested in. A self-centered challenge.

Treat a woman like a star, she treats you like a fanboy.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by GMH(m): 11:06pm On May 10, 2019
EVILFOREST:
LADIES love successful and famous people.
Provided you are FAMOUS and SUCCESSFUL as a man, and people cheer, respect and fear you for such, a lady cares less about how you made it.

They are moved by FAME and Adventures;
LADIES are attracted to famous people like;
Best Phucker
Best kisser.
Best Dancer
Smartest Armed Robber
Smartest Kidnapper.
Smartest Cultist.
Smartest Idiot.
Strongest Fighter.
Best Street Fighter.
Best Yahoo Yahoo.
Best Bartender.
Best Show performer.
Best GRAVE DIGGER.
Best Casket Maker.
Best GIGOLO.
Best TATOO designer.
Best ASS spanker.
Best Dullard.

Haaaahaaaaahaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaa, Bros no kill me laugh I beg. grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by GMH(m): 11:09pm On May 10, 2019
EVILFOREST:
LADIES love successful and famous people.
Provided you are FAMOUS and SUCCESSFUL as a man, and people cheer, respect and fear you for such, a lady cares less about how you made it.

They are moved by FAME and Adventures;
LADIES are attracted to famous people like;
Best Phucker
Best kisser.
Best Dancer
Smartest Armed Robber
Smartest Kidnapper.
Smartest Cultist.
Smartest Idiot.
Strongest Fighter.
Best Street Fighter.
Best Yahoo Yahoo.
Best Bartender.
Best Show performer.
Best GRAVE DIGGER.
Best Casket Maker.
Best GIGOLO.
Best TATOO designer.
Best ASS spanker.
Best Dullard.

Haaaahaaaaahaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaa, Bros no kill me laugh I beg.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by jworos(m): 11:24pm On May 10, 2019
Unconquerable:
But when their biological clock begins to tick fast they run to church and begin to pray for a man that has the fear of God: a stable and responsible man: a provider. Most women don’t even know where they are coming from, where they are and where they are going.
One cold Budweiser for you bros, you're on point...
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by pansophist(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2019
Martinez39:
Exactly! Once the bad guy becomes nice, she has accomplished her mission and her ego returns so she loses interest in the guy as he becomes boring and "just like every other guy." She would seek new challenge in another bad boy. She was never interested in the bad boy, it was the challenge of redeeming her ego that she was interested in. A self-centered challenge.

Treat a woman like a star, she treats you like a fanboy.

You sabi them wella. Women are slaves to their ego. Relationship now for them is a big diick measuring contest, comparable to human trafficking, where men are the victims, judged purely by his rank in the socio-economical ladder, then trafficked into relationship where he spend to sustain it, until either his eye clear or him money finish. Or both. Women are good players in this game and it take real life experience and mastery to understand all their tricks. If you're a man not surrounded by women a lot, then you really miss interesting conversations that will ride you on an adventure to how women reason and also be able to see men through their eyes.

they always deny this part of their nature, even if their actions and words are inconsistent and polarized like day and night. The thing is, human mating and attraction is still primal, at it's very core. The dominant man (aka badboy) are the hot cakes, because if na jungle we de so, they will be the one that will most likely survive and thrive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by siegfried99(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2019
Hmmn

Any lady looking for a "nice / good " guy.. I'm available o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 10, 2019
LadyHeaven:

They? not We? So you are one of this NL childish boys that pose as females? shocked
Oil dey your head grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by jimcaddy(m): 11:53pm On May 10, 2019
I dare say it that women are the most confused set of creatures on earth. Their emotions do not permit them to think straight most of the time... They don't know what they want. They are too insecure and I feel inferiority complex sets in. That later snowballs into what we call Feminism.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Martinez39(m): 11:58pm On May 10, 2019
pansophist:

You sabi them wella. Women are slaves to their ego. Relationship now for them is a big diick measuring contest, comparable to human trafficking, where men are the victims, judged purely by his rank in the socio-economical ladder, then trafficked into relationship where he spend to sustain it, until either his eye clear or him money finish. Or both. Women are good players in this game and it take real life experience and mastery to understand all their tricks. If you're a man not surrounded by women a lot, then you really miss interesting conversations that will ride you on an adventure to how women reason and also be able to see men through their eyes.

they always deny this part of their nature, even if their actions and words are inconsistent and polarized like day and night. The thing is, human mating and attraction is still primal, at it's very core. The dominant man (aka badboy) are the hot cakes, because if na jungle we de so, they will be the one that will most likely survive and thrive.
That's the sad part. Most men will learn the hard way expect if they are like few of us who learnt from other people's experiences. I learnt about women from other people's experiences and observing them keenly. Never take a woman's words seriously, look at their actions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 10, 2019
Na we be the good gooding guys cool

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Martinez39(m): 12:15am On May 11, 2019
jaxxy:

People just like abit of excitement and unpredictability. Treating a gal or guy good all the time can be counterproductive based on human reasoning they automatically take u for granted, a fool or naive. Alil bad treatment or spanking don’t hurt nobody. undecided

Atleast till they can actually appreciate the value of what u do.

I once treated a gal nicely she complained I’m too good, I told her I’m not as good as I’m acting and she accused me pretending and she wants to see the beast. So I tried to bring out the hulk bt he wudnt come out. Lol
grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by akiOYIBO: 12:17am On May 11, 2019
deafeyez:

I used one of his trick on a new girl today and she can't take her eyes off me.

Almost all women love these bad guys who may not dress badly.

Its always natural.
pls wat is dis trick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.