Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? (35217 Views)

Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Adroit144(m): 6:58am On May 11, 2019
Yankiss:
This is fact. When you treat someone softly and with care and attention, they subconsciously think you are not their level and are striving to buy them. It is not just girls. It's a fairly general rule. Ola Rotimi summed it up, if you like soap try to make men clean, like soap will you become smaller in the art. When you are disdainful and overbearing and treat ladies badly, they begin to yearn for you subconsciously. They feel you are far ahead and they will need to double up to catch up.
I love this theory

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by jaxxy(m): 7:36am On May 11, 2019
Moukandjo:

Where & how do you people meet & even agree to date these dumb ladies with no self love & respect?

At work. She was far from dumb actually, I would say maybe people just like different vibes or things smtmes. When ur too nice there a slight tendency to be boring even in a good way. She didn’t want a bad guy bt abit of it I guess.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 7:54am On May 11, 2019
EVILFOREST:
LADIES love successful and famous people.
Provided you are FAMOUS and SUCCESSFUL as a man, and people cheer, respect and fear you for such, a lady cares less about how you made it.

They are moved by FAME and Adventures;
LADIES are attracted to famous people like;
Best Phucker
Best kisser.
Best Dancer
Smartest Armed Robber
Smartest Kidnapper.
Smartest Cultist.
Smartest Idiot.
Strongest Fighter.
Best Street Fighter.
Best Yahoo Yahoo.
Best Bartender.
Best Show performer.
Best GRAVE DIGGER.
Best Casket Maker.
Best GIGOLO.
Best TATOO designer.
Best ASS spanker.
Best Dullard.

U dig! grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 8:30am On May 11, 2019
delectablegyal:

why? I am yet to get a convincing answer. is being nice not good? I like nice guys. I don't like it when people treat me with disdain. why is being bad attractive? really!
being nice is good, but so many female in today's society assumed the rugged ones we protect them. I once had a female friend why he was in secondary sch, far back 2005, she said she prefer the stubborn and rugged guys to gentle looking guys. Just few months ago, I reminded her abt what she said many years ago, she denied ever saying it. True life story! So I may assumed, those cultist lover or rugged lover are as a result of immaturity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 8:45am On May 11, 2019
Moukandjo:

@bolded is damn wrong! It's actually the way dumb ladies with no iota of self respect are wired!
it my opinion dude, and this your opinion
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 8:58am On May 11, 2019
Those that see and read behind the lines know the Truth. A lot of satanic programmings from satanic agents are intentionally going on here. If you like, swallow their manipulations hook, line and sinker. Contrary to the metal manipulation here, we read from another thread that 3 bad guys that killed the UniAbuja guy good in the Hotel pool few days ago because girls swam around him and always prefer him over them. Yet these dead-conscience niggas here are trying to make good guys evil. Good guys, focus pleasing our CREATOR and discover what HE has sent you to impact Humanity for good, work hard make money. God told us "He that can't provide for his wife is worse than an infidel" Girls rightly prefer good guys that can take good care of them. To all these shallow-minded animals,
"Woe unto them that call evil good and good evil" Isaiah 5:20.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by delectablegyal(f): 9:40am On May 11, 2019
Blyzz:
being nice is good, but so many female in today's society assumed the rugged ones we protect them. I once had a female friend why he was in secondary sch, far back 2005, she said she prefer the stubborn and rugged guys to gentle looking guys. Just few months ago, I reminded her abt what she said many years ago, she denied ever saying it. True life story! So I may assumed, those cultist lover or rugged lover are as a result of immaturity.

she has grown now. she no longer find bad guys intriguing. no wonder they say the last guys finish last. she is probably with a nice guy now. ladies like to settle with a rich nice guy and may actually have a night stand with a bad guy.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by charlsecy(m): 9:43am On May 11, 2019
deafeyez:
I used one of his trick on a new girl today and she can't take her eyes off me
What tricks?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by blowjohn(m): 9:55am On May 11, 2019
delectablegyal:

this is true. many ladies are attracted to bad guys. what is attractive in being bad? somebody should elucidate. what is exciting there? a violent man? a woman beater? some ladies even like it when their men beat them. really!

From a front cover point of view, a good guy doesn't have potentials for fun, security, and being open-minded.
A so called bad guy who takes alcohol or likes partying a lot can be much more fun and less rigid about many things, becos to some extent, what separates a so called good guy from a so called bad guy is morals and ethics.

Now, the average girl wants to experience all the fun, money, all the good life and will usually feel that only the so called bad guy can offer that.

So they continue to take all the beatings and cheating and all that.
Let me tell u what I know about friendship and relationship. Especially the bad type: somehow, the girl becomes increasingly moulded after the guy's character and supports him even when she knows the decision is a bad one.
The society has made it such that (or if u like, the so called good guys have assumed a character) that is rigid in many things. He may not like going to the cinemas, may think it's a wasteful idea to spend 100k in a Chinese restaurant even if he has the money..... Etc.

A bad guy is fun to be with. Av seen church and fellowship girls laughing and having fun with bad guys and exchanging numbers. The money, the thrill, the sex, the I don't care attitude is a turn on for so many girls.

Only a girl who isn't moved by such things as money or the fast life can maintain her lane. And they r not so many.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Quinic(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2019
you are weak for admitting such theory. be confident and you will attract the right person.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Kwinesther: 10:24am On May 11, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Provided you are FAMOUS and SUCCESSFUL as a man, and people cheer, respect and fear you for such, a lady cares less about how you made it.

Best Phucker
Best kisser.
Best Dancer
Smartest Armed Robber
Smartest Kidnapper.
Smartest Cultist.
Smartest Idiot.
Strongest Fighter.
Best Street Fighter.
Best Yahoo Yahoo.
Best Bartender.
Best Show performer.
Best GRAVE DIGGER.
Best Casket Maker.
Best GIGOLO.
Best TATOO designer.
Best ASS spanker.
Best Dullard.

Best dullard got me LMAO grin. But seriously Just say SOME please!!! Not all ladies are attracted to bad guys. So you think ladies are not attracted to the best pastors, best preacher, best PhD student, the outstanding fashion designer, the most famous motivational speaker etc?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 11, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
Good guys are boring and predictable, always saying I love you I love you, we want the one that will say Bittch am gonna fvck you and never call you again, because in our mind we want to feel we can make him fall in love with us, maybe we can make him change we thought , then he treat us bad but we stay, we continues to stay, it the way humans are wired we always want what we can't have, always reaching. And of course it doesn't help that badboys have this charisma about them. ( am just saying my mind oh, this isn't General, it just my personal opinion)

Wetin happen? You dey fear to speak your mind. grin grin grin What you say is correct & I'm imagining the Bad Boy in your life right now! tongue
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Kwinesther: 10:48am On May 11, 2019
makinson2865:
...in our forefathers 's time,good girls attract good guys.

But in this generation, our ladies love dick, I mean good sex.they prefer hard guy who smoke,drink,sniff, and inhale anything to become high n snuff their lives with turgid dick .who'll twist and nack hell out of them.

80% of them are pretender.
not true. I can't even bear the smell of alcohol and cigarette for two minutes else I would throw up.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by missyQween(f): 10:48am On May 11, 2019
delectablegyal:

you know you are fasting. you better don't lie. being a bad guy is sexy. why? because they exude some level of confidence. you like bad guys, stop lying.

Lol. I don't. Seriously, that bad boy thing ain't for me. I love cool and nice guys. I don't want Oshaprapra guys grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by missyQween(f): 10:49am On May 11, 2019
Emo247:

So if I approach you now, You will not fall for me..., Is that so.. ?

Are you a bad guy? If you are one, I won't even think of falling for you wink
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Brightdude007: 10:55am On May 11, 2019
An average girl wants to explore and the so called bad guys have the needed experience simple.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Roon9(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Best Phucker
Best kisser.
Best Dancer
Smartest Armed Robber
Smartest Kidnapper.
Smartest Cultist.
Smartest Idiot.
Strongest Fighter.
Best Street Fighter.
Best Yahoo Yahoo.
Best Bartender.
Best Show performer.
Best GRAVE DIGGER.
Best Casket Maker.
Best GIGOLO.
Best TATOO designer.
Best ASS spanker.
Best Dullard.

Wetin na grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Lovelyn451(f): 11:34am On May 11, 2019
Because they seem to be confident and bold
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by wristbangle: 12:16pm On May 11, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Best Phucker
Best kisser.
Best Dancer
Smartest Armed Robber
Smartest Kidnapper.
Smartest Cultist.
Smartest Idiot.
Strongest Fighter.
Best Street Fighter.
Best Yahoo Yahoo.
Best Bartender.
Best Show performer.
Best GRAVE DIGGER.
Best Casket Maker.
Best GIGOLO.
Best TATOO designer.
Best ASS spanker.
Best Dullard.

grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by delectablegyal(f): 12:35pm On May 11, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Because they seem to be confident and bold

is that why you like bad guys?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Lovelyn451(f): 12:42pm On May 11, 2019
delectablegyal:

is that why you like bad guys?
...plus they are knowledgeable in life discipline
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by VULCAN(m): 12:43pm On May 11, 2019
She didn't read, just reacted like chemical cos she is guilty as charged

kamez:

read the topic..... the OP said SOME ladies....

how do u translate the word SOME to generalizing
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by delectablegyal(f): 12:49pm On May 11, 2019
Lovelyn451:
...plus they are knowledgeable in life discipline

you are among the ladies that like bad guys. well done.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Lovelyn451(f): 12:53pm On May 11, 2019
delectablegyal:

you are among the ladies that like bad guys. well done.
na u call them bad boys
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by delectablegyal(f): 12:54pm On May 11, 2019
Lovelyn451:
na u call them bad boys

if that is truly you on your dp. you deserve better.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by Lovelyn451(f): 1:24pm On May 11, 2019
delectablegyal:

if that is truly you on your dp. you deserve better.
ok
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2019
Martinez39:
Exactly! Once the bad guy becomes nice, she has accomplished her mission and her ego returns so she loses interest in the guy as he becomes boring and "just like every other guy." She would seek new challenge in another bad boy. She was never interested in the bad boy, it was the challenge of redeeming her ego that she was interested in. A self-centered challenge.

Treat a woman like a star, she treats you like a fanboy.

Bro, this is spot on, I love you for this (no homo). I used to be an as$hole; as in rude, prideful, blunt and unapologetic and it made this girl fall for me. She fell because I didn't give a ratazz about her, even if I did in secret. She's a 9/10 in rating. Even after we started dating, she cried a few times because of my annoying 'attitude'. I felt sorry and decided to change because I started falling in love......then boom! Things just changed, she started acting weird,she says A, and then do B. I'd have to do a lot of convincing before she comes to visit and then another set of convincing before sex happens. I just stopped calling her for love or motivational talks, just brief 25-30seconds call .....I knew another dick has stepped in. She still calls and reminds me of how she 'loves' me but deep down inside, I don't take words seriously, only actions. I have already broken up with her, it remains to make it official to her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by bobojoshua(m): 3:20pm On May 11, 2019
deafeyez:

I am not dating any married woman. But have you got any married woman to tell you about their sex life with their husband?
Most of them are very excited to tell you if only you can be bold to ask them subtly.
You see women, hmmm na only God go help us wey be men.
Every woman have a foolish button and once you push they turn foolish.
Most of them may later regain their senses and may want to withdraw from you but if you keep pushing not seriously o they will still fall.
Fear women my brothers.
Once you make some women guilty, you can f**k them easily.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by ubunja(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2019
NarnieSnyper:

Bro, this is spot on, I love you for this (no homo). I used to be an as$hole; as in rude, prideful, blunt and unapologetic and it made this girl fall for me. She fell because I didn't give a ratazz about her, even if I did in secret. She's a 9/10 in rating. Even after we started dating, she cried a few times because of my annoying 'attitude'. I felt sorry and decided to change because I started falling in love......then boom! Things just changed, she started acting weird,she says A, and then do B. I'd have to do a lot of convincing before she comes to visit and then another set of convincing before sex happens. I just stopped calling her for love or motivational talks, just brief 25-30seconds call .....I knew another dick has stepped in. She still calls and reminds me of how she 'loves' me but deep down inside, I don't take words seriously, only actions. I have already broken up with her, it remains to make it official to her
why are men afraid of loving one another.
Did you have to say this?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? by ubunja(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2019
NarnieSnyper:

this post is very important.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Suddenly Want To Settle Down When We Meet? / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / When you want a man other ladies desire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.