Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West (43159 Views)

"I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) / HOTT! Davido Betrays Chioma, Welcomes 2nd Son With Fourth Baby Mama In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by ebusnwaoma: 5:56pm On May 10, 2019
Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West have welcomed their fourth child into the world. Kardashian West confirmed via Twitter that the baby boy had arrived Friday."He's here and he's perfect!" Kardashian tweeted.

The star said the baby resembled his sister Chicago, calling him her "twin." "I’m sure he will change a lot but now he looks just like her," she said. He was welcomed via a surrogate mother

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/10/kim-kardashian-welcomes-her-fourth-child/

6 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by ebusnwaoma: 5:59pm On May 10, 2019
wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Yankiss(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2019
It seems Kim and Kanye West love children, more like un-Westernized Africans. We will be looking forward to their fifth and sixth children grin grin. Children are adorable, a great blessing from God!

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by sparog(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2019
Why is Kanye always looking like her body guard in pictures, he looks like he is d wife in the relationship while she's the husband

cheesy grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by madgoat(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2019
grin grin grin fourth baby? Omo she dey do like illiterate i swear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by ofemigeorge(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2019
Kanye na real Igbo man, three more to go.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 10, 2019
i have nothing to say
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by successyoung(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2019
K
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Isoduwa(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2019
Which babe? China made?

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Oovi5(f): 8:33pm On May 10, 2019
Kanye baby

10 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Massdamm(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2019
anoda West is loading

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by graciously2013: 8:33pm On May 10, 2019
Surrogate mother, Oyinbo and their thing

23 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by madgoat(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2019
ofemigeorge:
Kanye na real Igbo man, three more to go.

The guy is on a knacking marathon grin
But one cannot have someone like Kim in the house and not want to knack daily kiss

29 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Sultty(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2019
Thk God o,u know what. I Think this baby surrogate process of child bearing should be promoted in naija by so doing people who r in d habit of selling their babies for huge sums of money will be stopped

14 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Olodo24: 8:34pm On May 10, 2019
Them no wan divorce? Well, maybe them dey wait for Beyonce and Jay Z

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by pafo(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2019
madgoat:

Keyword being "surrogate".

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by TechCapon(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2019
Lol . They use surrogate mothers to welcome their kids while keeping her shape intact. That's what I'll do for my wife

7 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by NobleAngell(f): 8:35pm On May 10, 2019
Like play this couple don tey small. 4 kids? Kim never struck me as someone who could cater for even one child. I guess presumption is a terrible thing.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Failtech: 8:35pm On May 10, 2019
Kanye's pull out game is weak

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by gurunlocker: 8:36pm On May 10, 2019
MykinsMcCoy:
Loom is a pair by pair funding, an investment of 13k. Its a whatsapp networking group, no websites so no hacking... its just networking. You join the group and pay 13k to the person on top of ur chart. Once 8 pple hv payed the person’s 104k is complete nd He/She breaks off d group then the chart moves and u are one step higher at getting to the top. Just keep inviting and adding more people to fasten d speed of the chart. So its continuous like dat. It’s very possible to join today nd cash out today. D earlier u join the quicker u get ur money. The chain keeps getting longer so join now!

Thunder fire you!

You still never get sense after the pepper MMM show you people?

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by momove4real25(f): 8:36pm On May 10, 2019
Congrats to her
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Champneys: 8:37pm On May 10, 2019
When was she pregnant? shocked
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Investmentfreak: 8:37pm On May 10, 2019
madgoat:

But one cannot have someone like Kim in the house and not want to knack daily kiss

No be Kim born the pikin
Surrogate mom

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by meobizy(f): 8:37pm On May 10, 2019
What?
I am literally blown away.
Congratulations to them.
Kim really swims in money for her to consider having four children.
In developed nations the more children you bear the more of a financial liability they present.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Imoh555(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2019
And we no see pregnancy since

Oyibo Don mad o...dem go commot pikin for woman belle go put for incubator then the mama go dey walk around naked dey slay wen pikin done dem go say she Born undecided undecided undecided undecided...pregnancy is now a burden

8 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Houseofglam7(f): 8:37pm On May 10, 2019
And this is on 'Nairaland'
Congratulations to them tho.
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by Investmentfreak: 8:37pm On May 10, 2019
Champneys:
Surrogate baby
Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by paix(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2019
sparog:
Why is Kanye always looking like her body guard in pictures, he looks like he is d wife in the relationship while she's the husband

cheesy grin
Why are you contradicting yourself? You said he looks like her bodyguard, and later like the wife. Are women the bodyguards to their husbands?

10 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by marvin906(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2019
so their still together..
congrats
out of all the sisters na their senior sister I like fvck lord that chick is just so fvckable

Re: Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West by NobleAngell(f): 8:38pm On May 10, 2019
Champneys:
If you had taken time to read it, you wouldn't be asking this.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing / See Donjazzy's Epic reply To A Fan Who Said He Is Not Fine At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.