Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) (38006 Views)

Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic / 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / Cultists Clash In Delta, One Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by zoba88: 6:22pm On May 10, 2019
According to report,3 robbers butchered the security supervisor guiding AT&P in Delta State.One of them was caught this afternoon while 2 others escaped.

See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/3-robbers-butcher-security-officer-in.html

1 Share

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by Davash222(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2019
Gruesome cry cry

Jungle justice should have been better here.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by SoNature(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2019
The unfortunate one will be used as a scapegoat

Maybe, as an escape goat, as we incorrectly say it in Nigeria

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2019
Chaiii
All Afonja Muslims must go to hell for forcing this gworo chewing dullardic paedophile on shithole dwellers.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 10, 2019
Davash222:
Gruesome cry cry

Jungle justice should have been better here.
How dem go come catch the remaining two?

7 Likes

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by adecz: 8:44pm On May 10, 2019
Butchered indeed! undecided undecided undecided
Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by Guyman02: 8:45pm On May 10, 2019
Do exactly the same thing to his face before doing something else to other parts of his body

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by Osazs: 8:45pm On May 10, 2019
See what my country has turned to
Why this God

5 Likes

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by tunjijones(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2019
Where are the "say no to jungle justice crew"

7 Likes

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by Unconquerable: 8:45pm On May 10, 2019
They shouldn’t kill him. They should cut off his two arms, tongue and both feet. Let him pray for the mercy of death.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by atobs4real(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2019
Mad people everywhere. God save us from killers
Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by dapadawee: 8:45pm On May 10, 2019
this is very bad
Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by Amuluonyenaego: 8:45pm On May 10, 2019
DEY SHOULD BUTCHER HIM TOO angry

2 Likes

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by Riversides2003(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2019
Maybe that security officer is on a 30k monthly salary, may God help us.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by kamez(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2019
this world should just end already... Mankind has lost it..

how people develop such wickedness in their hearts baffles me

6 Likes

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by Redeakaa(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
chaii
My brother that is the same thing i said
"Chai"
I even said it like 5 to 6 times sef....
Hmm..... Nigeria good people great nation

1 Like

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by sparog(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2019
He should be made to go thru d same butchering

1 Like

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by seacoast(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2019
idiot
Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by Investmentfreak: 8:50pm On May 10, 2019
Thank goodness the security man survived.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by Redeakaa(m): 8:51pm On May 10, 2019
Osazs:
See what my country has turned to Why this God

My broda.......my broda

My broda........hmmmmm
na so we see am o

My broda.........chai

1 Like

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by okomile(f): 8:51pm On May 10, 2019
Cut him up too!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 10, 2019
mad folks, see how deep the cuts are.

Who fit help me enter Aussie abeg?

1 Like

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by FOLLEY20(m): 8:53pm On May 10, 2019
sparog:
He should be made to go thru d same butchering
After thorough investigation. Tks.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by dapadawee: 8:53pm On May 10, 2019
that criminal looks like a nairalander. oni of ife said Igbo and Yoruba are brother. that also Niger Delta and fulanis are brothers. I am wise
Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 10, 2019
Security Alert!! This happened to a friend.

"On Friday last week, I entered a taxi around 5pm at Market Junction, going to Oil Mill. The taxi had only one male passenger at the back behind the driver. I thought against sitting in front since I knew they would carry two persons in front. A few meters into the journey near Conoil Station the taxi picked two male 'passengers'. One entered in front and the other entered to my right making me move to the middle. Hardly had the car moved, I noticed the new 'passenger' to my right moved his left hand over my shoulder. I didn't take it seriously since it was common in public transport when trying to adjust for space. Shortly after he brought out a white piece of cloth like a handky with his right hand and was attempting to place it on my face. It was surprising to me and I tried hard to fight him off and even gave him a wound on his wrist. The scuffle was still on when the man to my left hit me hard at the back of my head and at this time the handky was on my face and that was the last I could remember until I woke up in the night in a tick forest that I later discovered was in Eleme. In the bush I was with two other victims, an old man in his late 60s and a middle aged lady in her mid 40s. Three of us were surrounded by 11 masked gun carrying young men. They took my phone asked me to give them the pin. They went to my mobile app asked for the password and started to transfer money to other accounts. They took my ATM card asked for the pin and some of them left the following morning to make withdrawals. All these amidst serious beating with all sorts including butts of their guns. When I was brought I met the other two victims there. The old man was made to sign a cheque of N3million and they went the following morning to cash it. They made him sign another N2million cheque and said they will wait for some days to go to cash it. The young woman in a bit of a harsh tone told them she had no money and that her husband was a job seeker. They asked her if she had no one who she could call for money and she said no. One of them in a flash pulled out his gun and shot her dead on the head. Her brain and blood was all over us. I was scared stiff and believed we were all going to die that night. They made I and the old man to dig the grave to bury the woman. The old man wept so hard and couldn't dig so I told him not to worry that I would manage. At this time they had retreated to a not too distant part of the bush with two persons watching over us. I was weeping and shaking through out while digging. They buried the woman that night. By the third night they took just me, went further into the bush and threw me into a ditch and ofcourse at this time we were both blindfolded. I was there for about 3 hours and when I could not here their voice anymore I coughed to see if anyone would make a sound. No response and no sound. I managed to wriggle out of the rope they tied me with, removed the blind fold, climbed out of the pit and started wondering in the bush. I wondered for about an hour before I came to a tarred road that I was later told was around 2.00am. I did not know where I was nor did I know which way to go. I walked for a long time before I saw a man and a lady who saw me and ran. I continued until a young hausa boy on a bike stopped to know why I was this dirty, stained with blood all over and crying. He took me immediately after hearing I was kidnapped and we rode on his bike to their quarters, where he told his family. They cleaned me up, gave me food and a change of shirt and paracetamol. Three other young men joined him with other bikes to bring me home to PH. We encountered police check points on the road and the after listening to my story wanted them to hand me over to them, but they refused and said they must take me home themselves. This is how I got home around 3.30am. It was a terrifying experience and I have been discharged from the hospital but still in pains and shock. Oh that woman. Her people may still be searching for her. That I came out alive was a miracle. We must all be careful and remain prayerful. These were all young men in their late twenties and mid thirties. They kept answering calls and talking to persons in town, occasionally describing where to meet. God help us all. Copied!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by TGMISKY(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2019
This is the kind of situation that makes me drop my morals and ethics and wish jungle justice was carried out

1 Like

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:01pm On May 10, 2019
TGMISKY:
This is the kind of situation that makes me drop my morals and ethics and wish jungle justice was carried out
seriously.
Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 10, 2019
kamez:
this world should just end already... Mankind has lost it..

how people develop such wickedness in their hearts baffles me
world should end? because of one Injured security officer in Nigeria? grin well..the world can end in Nigeria. over here were are Already making plans for 3019.

No worries his Injuries will heal.

1 Like

Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 10, 2019
They should hand him over to CALABAR BOYS
Re: 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:04pm On May 10, 2019
OMG!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman / PHOTOS: NDLEA Discovers 3 Drug Labs Worth Billions In Anambra / Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.