Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs (37203 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi Appoints Four Special Advisers / Buhari Appoints Four More Aides Into DPR Departments - Peoples Gazette / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by TrashDetective: 10:30pm On May 10, 2019
hmmmm...next level indeed.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by tolexy007(m): 10:38pm On May 10, 2019
Chikpat:
Good.
Meanwhile, had Sanusi not been an arrogant man, this would not have happened

Arrogant? for speaking against a bribe taking governor? people like u are d reason while our politicians keep stealing and nothing will happen, cos U peolpp keep worship dem..

9 Likes

Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by maestroferddi: 10:44pm On May 10, 2019
Chai! Sanusi who sacrificed CBN governorship to become an Emir....Now to report to local government chairman...

This Ganduje is a bad nigga...

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2019
they are investigating sanusi emirates for alledge corruption meanwhile we saw video evidence of ganduje collecting bribes yet nothing happened...to him...wat a country....this is the second time lamido sanusi would be targeted for speaking truth to power...ist it was GEJ now Ganduje...anyway...this is Kanawa wahala...let me come and be going...
Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by deavicky(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2019
id911:
Hahaha... Gandollar dey vex

Gandollar, abeg help us to also appoint Akpabio as one of the Emirs because he will soon be out of job. We don't want him to join Yahoo Yahoo grin
ok I will look into it. By month end.
Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by SmallmebigGod: 10:46pm On May 10, 2019
Like Ajimobi like Ganduje. Both are in-laws threading same path.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by IMMUNO1(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2019
More money in the pocket of the new Emirs, less or no influence on their people, government and international community. They did it in Igbo land, now in Hausa land. Very soon, every kindred will have an emir with no influence, just like the igwes in the South East.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by deavicky(m): 10:48pm On May 10, 2019
Aquariann:
Our brothers down South have been the most vocal about this Balkanization of Kano Emirate. But news updates from Kano seem to suggest it's actually a welcomed decision. Majority of the house members voted in favor of the bill since it was mentioned in the floor of the State house of assembly

Personal I try not to involve myself with politics of people and places outside my domain, so it would be nice if we can get first hand info from what's going on in Kano.
nothing is really happening here. We even pushing to see if we can I have One Emir in each local government of the state. So that at the end of the day we will be like United Arab Emirates.
Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by AkataYeriYeri: 10:52pm On May 10, 2019
Built2last:
Lol

Can someone remind Gandollar that his tenure is only 4 years and Emir has another 30 years on the throne.

He can't win this fight. 4 years from now him and Buhari will be gone. Sanusi will be there
Oga . You don’t know jackshit !
The bill has been signed into law . Ganduje has won !
Forever!
The law will be there forever ! And ever !
Even after Sanusi and Ganduje get old and dies . The law will still be there !
Ganduje won!
Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by AkataYeriYeri: 10:53pm On May 10, 2019
tolexy007:

Arrogant? for speaking against a bribe taking governor? people like u are d reason while our politicians keep stealing and nothing will happen, cos U peolpp keep worship dem..
Why did Jonathan remove him when he spoke against how money was disappearing?
Don’t be clever by half .
You’re not wise

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by McTobe(m): 10:54pm On May 10, 2019
This Governor Gandowhatever is a disgrace to everyone he has ever associated with and every school he has ever attended and every institution that helped to groom him. An Institution that is sacred to your own people, that one day you will return to, that is respected worldwide is what you are balkanising because of personal issues with the present representative of that institution now. Let him remember that he will be Governor only for four years more. These politicians lack character. This one too will be answering His Excellency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by AkataYeriYeri: 10:54pm On May 10, 2019
maestroferddi:
Chai! Sanusi who sacrificed CBN governorship to become an Emir....Now to report to local government chairman...

This Ganduje is a bad nigga...
Sacrificed ?
Are you kidding me right now?
The ineffectual Buffon removed him !!
Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by israelmao(m): 10:54pm On May 10, 2019
The passage and assent of this bill and appointment of new emirs was as fast as Gandollar stuffed his Babariga with dollar bills.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by AkataYeriYeri: 10:57pm On May 10, 2019
McTobe:
This Governor Gandowhatever is a disgrace to everyone he has ever associated with and every school he has ever attended and every institution that helped to groom him. An Institution that is sacred to your own people, that one day you will return to, that is respected worldwide is what you are balkanising because of personal issues with the present representative of that institution now. Let him remember that he will be Governor only for four years more. These politicians lack character. This one too will be answering His Excellency
Continue to take paracetamol because of their people’s headache.
You’re not even an Hausa or Fulani and you’re ranting like this .
You pdp apologists don’t have shame

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by WildChild00(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2019
id911:
Hahaha... Gandollar dey vex

Gandollar, abeg help us to also appoint Akpabio as one of the Emirs because he will soon be out of job. We don't want him to join Yahoo Yahoo grin

But he is a political pensioner shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by galadima77(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2019
Trust me when I say there are places a governor won't dare try this sh*t.
Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by McTobe(m): 11:04pm On May 10, 2019
Exactly,
IMMUNO1:
More money in the pocket of the new Emirs, less or no influence on their people, government and international community. They did it in Igbo land, now in Hausa land. Very soon, every kindred will have an emir with no influence, just like the igwes in the South East.
Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by McTobe(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2019
You should be very sorry for yourself. You are not even intelligent because if you are you would have done a quick check on threads I comment on to see if I am PDP apologist or not. We are not mates it’s not everyone that you just engage on social media. Learn to have some manners. FYI I support neither your DOA govt or the PDP u are talking about.
AkataYeriYeri:

Continue to take paracetamol because of their people’s headache.
You’re not even an Hausa or Fulani and you’re ranting like this .
You pdp apologists don’t have shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by AkataYeriYeri: 11:16pm On May 10, 2019
McTobe:
You should be very sorry for yourself. You are not even intelligent because if you are you would have done a quick check on threads I comment on to see if I am PDP apologist or not. We are not mates it’s not everyone that you just engage on social media. Learn to have some manners. FYI I support neither your DOA govt or the PDP u are talking about.
Can you type this without crying? cheesy
Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by Drabrah(m): 11:21pm On May 10, 2019
kahal29:
Abdullahi Ganduje, governor of Kano state, has appointed four new emirs in the state.

The appointment comes 48 hours after he assented to a bill to split Kano emirate into five.

The new emirs are Aminu Ado Bayero (Bichi), Ibrahim Abdulkadir (Gaya), Tafida Abubakar (Rano), and Ibrahim Abubakar (Karaye).

Ado Bayero is one of the sons of the predecessor of Muhammadu Sanusi, the incumbent emir of Kano.

Meanwhile, Kabiru Alhassan, speaker of the Kano house of assembly, is now a kingmaker in Rano emirate.

Rurum, who holds the traditional title of Turakin Rano, made the list of four kingmakers in the emirate.

Muhammad Garba, commissioner for information, said the new emirs would receive their letters of appointment and staff of office at a ceremony at Sani Abacha Stadium on Saturday.

Sources told TheCable that last night, Ganduje informed the appointed emirs of their elevation and directed them to begin preparations for their new assignment.

A Kano high court had restrained Ganduje from implementing the law breaking up the emirate.

Ganduje’s action is believed to be political. The move was said to be targetted at Sanusi who reportedly worked against his reelection.

Two days before Ganduje gave assent to the bill on the creation of new emirates, a government official had told TheCable that the governor was determined to either remove Sanusi or whittle down his influence.

But speaking with state house correspondents earlier on Friday, Ganduje denied that his action had political undertone.

“We are taking Kano to the next level and we need the active participation of the traditional system, especially in the areas of education, security, agriculture,” he said.

“By decentralising the emirate, we followed history. Years back, the situation was not that.”

He insisted that he had no personal score to settle with Sanusi, whom he said ought to be reporting to a local government chairman.

“So, it is not vendetta, I am not against him (Sanusi). In fact, he is supposed to be reporting to the local government chairman according to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,” he said.

“It is the local government chairman that is supposed to discuss issues with him, not the governor.”

The state anti-graft agency is currently probing the emirate under Sanusi over alleged misappropriation of N6 billion. This could lead to the deposition of the monarch.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-ganduje-appoints-new-emirs

EFCC dat didn't probe #Gandolar wt overt evidence nw wanna act against #Sanusi. Mtchew! Wu's fooling wu!
Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2019
Aquariann:
Our brothers down South have been the most vocal about this Balkanization of Kano Emirate. But news updates from Kano seem to suggest it's actually a welcomed decision. Majority of the house members voted in favor of the bill since it was mentioned in the floor of the State house of assembly

Personal I try not to involve myself with politics of people and places outside my domain, so it would be nice if we can get first hand info from what's going on in Kano.

I think I know these handwriting..
Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by Alashoalash10: 11:40pm On May 10, 2019
aolawale025:
Didn't he receive the court papers??
Like his brother in aso rock he will not obey court judgement
Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by sweetrace(f): 11:51pm On May 10, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Can you type this without crying? cheesy

Grow up! The person you’re arguing with is sounding more mature and intelligent than you. If you have counter points to make do so, instead of whatever it is you think you’re doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by Chikpat(m): 11:52pm On May 10, 2019
tolexy007:

In two years Sanusi as Emir of Kano had laundered about N3bn of the emirate's fund. In all, Sanusi wasted and laundered over N6bn of the emirate's fund. He was to be deposed long before the Ganduje scandal, but idiots like you wouldn't know. Why was Sanusi sacked as the CBN governor? Is he the only person that has been the CBN gov? How did Sanusi become the Emir of Kano? As the Emir, what has Sanusi achieved for the emirate or the people? He spoke against a governor that almost deposed him as the emir at the governor's time of scandal. Is Sanusi more disciplined and less corrupt than Ganduje? We know his records at the CBN and how of all women, he choose a married woman to be his girlfriend; how he was doling out funds to allegedly fund bokoharam and opposition party then; how he was propagating Islamic banking and how he messed banks owned by southerners up. Is Sanusi the only person to be the Emir of Kano? Why is the emirate been split under his reign? By the way, I believe that splitting the emirate into 5 is a good thing; purely my opinion.

Sanusi can be your dad, your uncle, your cousin, your friend, your mentor, your god or whatever but dont come here to rant shit. Get out and get lost

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by Basher8583: 11:59pm On May 10, 2019
Built2last:
Lol

Can someone remind Gandollar that his tenure is only 4 years and Emir has another 30 years on the throne.

He can't win this fight. 4 years from now him and Buhari will be gone. Sanusi will be there

And so.
Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by codedguy1(m): 12:09am On May 11, 2019
So the new Emirs are also supposed to report to local government chairmen too.

Ganduje has totally reduced the once reverred institution of emirship in Nano especially.

If he gets away with this, other traditional rulers in the country go adjust anytime they see their governors.
Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by Nobody: 12:09am On May 11, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Oga . You don’t know jackshit !
The bill has been signed into law . Ganduje has won !
Forever!
The law will be there forever ! And ever !
Even after Sanusi and Ganduje get old and dies . The law will still be there !
Ganduje won!

Get educated
Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by Yusuf54: 12:18am On May 11, 2019
aolawale025:
Didn't he receive the court papers??
Court Order is a fraud when it comes to decentralization of the Oba's..Oyo state Government did the same despite the court order.....
Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by Yusuf54: 12:22am On May 11, 2019
fixedhollies:
Same thing Ajimobi wanted to do in Ibadan... But ibadan people had a stronger voice. Those kings are no where to be found in ibadan today... Na time matter.
pls Stop passing wrong information. They are highly in existence
Re: Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs by dochenaj: 12:23am On May 11, 2019
This was exactly how Onnoghen was removed and Tanko accepted his position with joy.
I guess Sanusi did not have much clout, if these newly appointed emirs are confident enough to accept the appointment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left / Mohammed Abdullahi: Army Secretly Trying Soldier Who Criticised Service Chiefs / How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.