Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,988 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break (16261 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / Davido Awards Ghanaian Student Five-year Scholarship / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by chinambusay: 8:44pm On May 10, 2019
Asa, the superstar Nigerian singer based in France is set to release a new album after a five-year break and yes you heard that right.The singer teased her fans with a snippet of her beautiful video which ends with the caption, ’14.05', which has been linked to a tentative date of release which is Tuesday, May 14, 2019.  

Asa who was spotted in a sleeping position after which a date appeared to bring an end to the video, had a man dancing behind a blue background before the it transitioned to her.Her third studio album, ‘Bed of Stone’ which had hits like ‘Dead Again’, ‘Eyo’, ‘Satan Be Gone’, ‘The One That Never Comes’ and ‘Moving On’, was released in 2014. She thereafter embarked on a world tour from 2015 to 2017, which marked her long break from music.

Here is the video which confirmed that Asa is all set to release a new album after a five-year break below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/10/asa-set-to-release-new-album-after-five-year-break/

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by delugajackson: 8:49pm On May 10, 2019
Finally.

I can't wait to hear the melodious tunes of this great musical icon on our air waves once again.

Take it or leave it, Asa is the only female Nigerian musician with real talent that sings meaningful songs. The rest are just a bunch of zero-talented noise-makers that only use sex appeal to promote their whack, over-hyped, brain-draining music.

230 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 10, 2019
ASA is one of those few artistes with the nightingale's undertone and who sings reasonably, passing a message in her every tone. She is the direct opposite of the likes of Zlatan and the other threediots.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by chinambusay: 8:54pm On May 10, 2019
wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by itspzpics(m): 9:14pm On May 10, 2019
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Jayslicky: 9:16pm On May 10, 2019
Asa is one of the most talented musician to ever come out of nigeria.
I still remember the days of fire on mountain, no one knows tomorrow, subway, jailer, be my man and many other songs.

Asa is just phenomenal, am just waiting for the album like a patient waiting for treatment.

113 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by LearnITsmash(m): 9:35pm On May 10, 2019
If only she will leave this 1960 soul genre and move over to French synth pop, she will become a far bigger artist than any current African artist grin but trust Nigerians for being uncreative

2 Likes

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by iTearHerToto: 9:39pm On May 10, 2019
Still as ugly as ever anyways

But her soronous tune compensates all of that

But i'm not sure if anything can compensate immense ugliness cry

Not referring to anyone tho so spare me

Pukesangry

2 Likes

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by RoyalBlu(f): 9:51pm On May 10, 2019
Fingers crossed and waiting. Gon score em all sharpaly wink

Asa is a legend. No arguments biko.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by frankmoney(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2019
I saw the post on Instagram . Asa is a legend

10 Likes

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Dalexicographer(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2019
... angry
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by astute28: 11:13pm On May 10, 2019
bring it on ASA

2 Likes

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by cicikhemy(f): 11:13pm On May 10, 2019
Awwwwwn....you rock girl in all cool

6 Likes

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Ibcrown(m): 11:13pm On May 10, 2019
At least I go hear better songs with better lyrics, no be all this crap wey we dey hear up n down like naira Marley n co

26 Likes

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Bonapart(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2019
Real music coming in

9 Likes

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 10, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by xynerise: 11:15pm On May 10, 2019
My favourite Nigerian artist smiley

1 Like

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Sultty(m): 11:18pm On May 10, 2019
delugajackson:
Finally.

Can't wait to hear the melodious tone of this great musical icon in our air waves once again. All these zero-talented noise-makers can now take a back seat.
oshey writer of noise makers list

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 10, 2019
1. ASA
2.PARKER IGHILE
3.SIMI
4.JOHNNY DRILLE
5.BRYMO.
forget beats this five got lyrics that always communicate a melodious message to the listener.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by omoadeleye(m): 11:21pm On May 10, 2019
Lol... Make she no waste her money oo
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Queenboy123(m): 11:21pm On May 10, 2019
Welcome back, ASA

1 Like

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by marvin906(m): 11:23pm On May 10, 2019
ASA, Johnny drille and brymo love these guys music always speechless

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Thebwoy: 11:24pm On May 10, 2019
Definitely not for Nigerian market.

we no d listen to that kind of song here.
Unless there is some zanku or leg work dance to it.
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by qanda: 11:28pm On May 10, 2019
Great
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by McAausim: 11:28pm On May 10, 2019
cool
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Olorunnim: 11:29pm On May 10, 2019
Finally a Reasonable Song.

1 Like

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:31pm On May 10, 2019
ASA is arguably the best Nigerian musician of this era. She's the Sade Adu of our time.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by haywhy009(m): 11:32pm On May 10, 2019
Atleast someone will listen to good music again. But the five years looks like ten years

4 Likes

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by aliscomonaj: 11:37pm On May 10, 2019
Please no pirating

1 Like

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Iamshyne(m): 11:39pm On May 10, 2019
At least we go hear better music,cos me I don tire to dey hear crappy music, oya sister asa bring it on asap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Iamshyne(m): 11:40pm On May 10, 2019
Iamshyne:
At least we go hear better music,cos me I don tire to dey hear crappy music, oya sister asa bring it on asap
for real,I'm new here tho...
Re: Asa Set To Release New Album After Five-year Break by Maverickking1(m): 11:40pm On May 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Still as ugly as ever anyways

But her soronous tune compensates all of that

But i'm not sure if anything can compensate immense ugliness cry

Not referring to anyone tho so spare me

Pukesangry

I want to believe you're joking but if you're not, you dey craze

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interesting Picture Of The Suspect & Munachi In The Studio / Rosaline Meurer Hosts Winners Of Miss Tourism Nigeria To Dinner Reception / I Never Wished To Be A Single Mother –uche Ogbodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.