Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) (63221 Views)

Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos / Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by NigPatriot(m): 11:32pm On May 10, 2019
My major concern; why did have to take close to six years before judgement was passed?

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:34pm On May 10, 2019
Evil people.

RIP to the late Victor.
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by pharoahs(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2019
valdes00:
All this kind story dey make me look my wife with one kind eye

Lol
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by officialfestus(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2019
Buharifanatic:
make I hear word

With una fake juju

I dey my house, let him come
don't insult my Oba....before something bad will happen to you
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by greggng: 11:39pm On May 10, 2019
I am looking for the job of hanging death row inmates ...how do I get that job? People like this , I will hang small , small to enable their head to pull off the body...I want a painful death for them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by elizabeth147(f): 11:39pm On May 10, 2019
D Woman Did She Possess By Allowing Another Man Into Ur Matrimony Home After Sayin Yes I Do. D Pastor Self Only Almighty God Can Judge Dis Kind Evil.
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by deltateam: 11:50pm On May 10, 2019
The person I am seeing is not a Pastor but a spiritualist .Op is being mischievous by calling him a Pastor. Pastors don't dress like that.

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by Acedave1(m): 11:50pm On May 10, 2019
abeg make i dey cry or dey laugh

nigeria is fake, producing fake pastors,imam and babalawo

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by chris31(m): 11:54pm On May 10, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Fear women
The rules i gave my fiance,she must not get close to Any pastor, she must not call our church pastor Daddy, she must not give to church /pastor without notifying me. No going to church frequently except on sunday. I cant let this nowadays pastors to brainwash my wife.

For a cheating wife, they always possess cheating trait during dating/ courtship, guys stop been weak.once you catch her cheating, no forgiveness cus she wont change, a cheating wife will bring badluck to her husband
And some guys will call u names

4 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by Mataoseeker(f): 11:57pm On May 10, 2019
Buharifanatic:
make I hear word

With una fake juju

Thunder fire oba of Benin

I dey my house, let him come
interesting undecided
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by IKEPENTECOST: 12:01am On May 11, 2019
tendingNews:
Here is the moment Benin High Court sentenced to death by hanging a housewife Mrs Enebong Isonguyo and her pastor lover, Prince Udoka Ukachukwu for the murder of her husband, a senior staff of Nigerian National Petroleum Company NNPC, Benin city, Engineer Victor Gabriel Isonguyo in December 2013.

According to Vanguard , the court presided over by Hon. Justice Imadegbelo was also told by police prosecutor how some millions of naira and landed properties belonging to the deceased were transferred to the said pastor.

The murder of Engineer Victor Gabriel Isonguyo was carried out by the convicts in order to cover up the pregnancy accusation by the deceased who was then asking questions about the woman’s pregnancy while he was away.

The court also heard how the pastor was told by the woman to wait on the route of her husband to work and stop him for a ride. The plan paid off as the man eventually stopped and gave the pastor a ride along Sapele road in Benin city. During the journey, the said pastor then brought out a sharp object and smashed him on his neck before opening the petrol tank where he sipped out fuel and burnt him beyond recognition.

Watch as the pastor and woman were sentenced to death by hanging.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/enebong-isonguyo-and-udoka-ukachukwu.html?m=1

Abia state and Imo state has the highest number of fake pastors in the whole wild world followed by Abakaliki
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by godofuck231: 12:24am On May 11, 2019
The information women give to their so called pastors compromise the security of their marriages and worse is their husbands, this one got nemesis with a thick erectshin inbetween her as# and it's payback

4 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by clive2u(m): 12:25am On May 11, 2019
LivinaPatrick:
Women smh! Sometimes I wonder the kind if brain we have...watery or thick cry
chei! Bad geh, see as u made look like u are talking abt sperm. Watery or thick kor akamu or custard ni
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by topstone4: 12:32am On May 11, 2019
Excaperx, is this also an attack on the Church from an outsider? Is this not an attack on the church from the Christians themselves?

The real enemy of the church isn't an outsider; the real enemies are those Christian leaders and church members that lack self control, like the promiscuous apostle Suleiman.

Stop allowing slavery to a pastor to rob you of your senses.

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by Sleevia: 12:40am On May 11, 2019
They killed the man around by pass at Sapele Road. I remember my big bros told me the story. Thank God justice prevailed.

The dead man's saviour was a little girl who saw them during the act because they thought nobody saw them. They drugged and burnt him inside his car. The man is quite wealthy.

That stupid woman had some children for her husband o.

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:17am On May 11, 2019
see the woman mouth, she go sabi give bloooooooow job
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 1:32am On May 11, 2019
sad i remember diz story.Why killed him?Judgement on point Serves dem rite
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by vik110(m): 1:37am On May 11, 2019
]what is this world turning into a pastor involving himself in murder God have mercy we don't know what we are doing
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44am On May 11, 2019
dominique:
All these death sentences are just formalities, I don't think anybody has been executed in at least two decades. Most times a new governor comes in and pardons some of the inmates including those on death row.
truth, they feel reluctant to sign death warrant, according to hear say, the only governor that usually sign is osho baba and is no more on that sit.
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59am On May 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 2:10am On May 11, 2019
grin grin
Pastors been fuc.king married women church members since 17BC cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia / CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) / Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.