Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government (25352 Views)

Kano Govt Making Moves To Recall Hisbah Boss, Aminu Ibrahim Daurawa / Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje / Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by RemiTinubu(f): 9:43pm On May 10, 2019
Four prominent Islamic scholars working with Kano State Government have tendered their letters of resignation to Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje.

The clerics included Commander-General of the state Hisbah, Sheikh Aminu Daurawa and the chairman of the State Pilgrims Welfare Board, Abba Koki.

Others were; a Permanent Commissioner with the state Shariah Commission, Abubakar Kandahar, and that of Zakkah and Hubsi Commission, Nazifi Inuwa.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/05/10/kano-sheikh-daurawa-3-islamic-scholars-resign-ganduje-govt/amp/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by duvetmaster: 9:49pm On May 10, 2019
If the Fulani's are resigning and refusing to lead. Is it not time the Hausas start leading themselves?

If the Fulani's can't lead anymore then step aside.

8 Likes

Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by MANGAM(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2019
This is getting interesting

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by sarrki(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2019
It has turn to a core religious and traditional issue

Ganduje is not wise at all

63 Likes

Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by preacherz: 9:53pm On May 10, 2019
whom d gods want to destroy....... they first make him mad.

gandollar continue dancing d songs orchestrated by ur village people .....u shall soon be with them.

29 Likes

Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by sarrki(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2019
duvetmaster:
If the Fulani's are resigning and refusing to lead. Is it not time the Hausas start leading themselves?

Must you talk?

20 Likes

Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by JudasNaCarrot: 10:30pm On May 10, 2019
sarrki:

Must you talk?
Is it your talk?

Go and cue up for your 30k stipend....

Ewu!

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by nepapole(m): 11:06pm On May 10, 2019
Na Gandollar dey trend now ooo...
Life na turn by turn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by NotBeenPaid: 11:06pm On May 10, 2019
sarrki:
It has turn to a core religious and traditional issue

Ganduje is not wise at all

Shhhh! Do not speak ill against thy lord and savior

24 Likes

Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by Yahman1(m): 11:07pm On May 10, 2019
omenkaLives:
What concerns an Ebhoe man with Kano Emirate, or are they being marginalized there too?

When will Ebhoes start caring about the rot going on in their ancestral lands and leave others to handle their domestic and private businesses however they deem convenient?

Why always poking your nose where it doesnt belong? When will you people stop embarrassing yourselves, making a caricature of your tribe?

What a disgraceful generation.

Spits.
When u show some Maturity Man? Me highly disappointed in ya

29 Likes

Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by Queenboy123(m): 11:07pm On May 10, 2019
OK
Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by AkataYeriYeri: 11:13pm On May 10, 2019
Pdpigz apologists.
Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by AkataYeriYeri: 11:14pm On May 10, 2019
RemiTinubu:
inasmuch as i love what's happening to SLS i know that this can never stand even Buhari and Elrufai will oppose this move

that's the northerners for you they know when to align
they may hate SLS but respect and regard the sacred seat
it's obvious that gandollar advisers did a very bad job here

i wonder why yeroba Muslims are the one celebrating this when they fully knew the position of the Emirates and sultan in their Islam
you wonder why hausa Muslims still consider them kafirs grin
what a crying shame
You’re deceiving yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by omocalabar(m): 11:15pm On May 10, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Help me thank God, i traveled to Ogun state for the first time and am back to the state i reside with my skull intact.
Pls don't go Bak there again ooo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by omoadeleye(m): 11:25pm On May 10, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Help me thank God, i traveled to Ogun state for the first time and am back to the state i reside with my skull intact.

You no get brain at all

7 Likes

Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by SOFTENGR: 11:34pm On May 10, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Double check to be sure it's intact. grin grin
But you get mind sha.
As for me I have no business with those people.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by Daniwak: 11:40pm On May 10, 2019
That is honour.

Anyways if you're in need of a professional social media marketer, hit me up on +2348101287435
Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:41pm On May 10, 2019
duvetmaster:

Can you pls tell more about the notherners and the fulanis. Seems you know much
Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by searchlight: 11:43pm On May 10, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
thank God for you bro. next time make sure you go with a helmet lolssss

7 Likes

Re: Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government by searchlight: 11:49pm On May 10, 2019
haaryobhami:

am Yoruba but u don old pass all this now haba.
even though its a known fact dat igbos on nairaland are dumb u shouldn't join them in stupidity
this one have no sense at all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police And Community Vigilante Rescue Abducted Islamiyya Students In Katsina / I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket / Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.