Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. (75516 Views)

Stephen Ukenna: Covenant University Sacks Lecturer Who Raped 17-year-old Student / Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD / Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by PotatoSalad(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2019
Smh.
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by dayveed1(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2019
Hmmmm I am still looking for one stupid lecturer like that... Dr Olayiwola
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Enskynelson(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2019
Old story....

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Catchfirez: 11:47am On May 11, 2019
Stale story. Read it before now..

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by enshi(m): 11:47am On May 11, 2019
When things like this happen ...just call for your papers through exams and records ... Your papers would be examined and remarked.. If you really passed then the lecturer would face the dance... It could be that you failed All the while, just that he was on your case and couldn't push you through
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by MorufuAtanda: 11:47am On May 11, 2019
Many lecturers lack foresight. My cousin is now professor, meanwhile one of his brutal lecturers who made life difficult for him is still a PhD. They now work in the same department.

This life na wa o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by darlenese(f): 11:47am On May 11, 2019
old story
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Nobody: 11:48am On May 11, 2019
Lecturers are demi-devils. Show them no mercy when they are at your mercy.

3 Likes

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by UceeGod: 11:49am On May 11, 2019
As a Christian, he shouldn't have paid back what the lecturer did to him. Judgement is for God to handle. The guy should have done his job regardless of who he's dealing with or even tried to reward the lecturer.

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Nobody: 11:49am On May 11, 2019
What goes around comes around. Be nice always
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2019
I'd have sworn I have read this story on Nairaland. Is the guy same person or he copied the story from Nairaland. I think I read this story 2 or 3 years ago

2 Likes

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by treasurebiz11(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2019
FALSE STORY..THE SCHOOL MANAGEMENT HAS SINCE CLEARED THE AIR ON THIS PARTICULAR COCK AND BULL STORY.

3 Likes

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by ba7man(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2019
Next time, just write a note with chicken blood threatening his children.

Give it to a guy to give it to a guy to give it to an okadaman to give it to a guy to give it to his kid to give it to his dad.

Ordinary vandalization of a vindictive lecturer's car and he came for lectures begging the next day. undecided undecided undecided
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by treasurebiz11(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2019
Re: “How I made a perfect payback for a lecturer who failed me for 6 years in the University” Attention of the University Management has been drawn to the most untruthful and malicious publication of Naijaloaded in its March 15, 2018 edition, titled “How I made a perfect payback for a lecturer who failed me for 6 years in the University”, in which a certain mischievous individual, Akeju Oluwanishola Femi who claimed to be a graduate from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering of the Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, alleged that he was unduly failed in a practical course that he took during his undergraduate programme in the Department of Pure and Applied Biology.

The University was bothered by the calculated attempt to bring its long earned and maintained integrity to opprobrium and disrepute by the said online publication, particularly at a time when it was consolidating on its ranking generally among Nigerian Universities.

Being that as it may, our response to the highly libelous publication which the media organization did not bother to balance with official position of the University, which we expect that Naijaloaded would carry and give the same prominence that it gave to the originating damaging story, goes thus:

Akeju Oluwanishola Femi was admitted during the 2008/2009 academic session to study for Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science. His Matriculation Number is: 083659, while the registered GSM Number was: 08062975156 and that of his next of kin (Mother) is: 08064419378. He claimed to have hailed from Ido-Osi, in Ekiti State.  

He along with other students, irrespective of their courses of study, were mandatorily required to take courses in Biology and a few other Science related Courses in their 100 Levels.

His Academic records (Statement of results), revealed that he passed BIO 101 and 103 at first attempt during Harmattan Semester of 2008/2009 and BIO 102 during Rain Semester of the same session all with grade E.

The student’s BIO 104 was Carried Forward (CRF), an indication that he failed to register for this course. The student failed to register for BIO 104, which was his only outstanding course in Biology until his spillover year when he registered for it as the only course and passed with grade E.

There were no formal or informal reports of victimization of this candidate in any                      Biology courses either at Computer Science and Engineering Department or Pure and Applied Biology Department.

The claim that the student / writer was failed by a Muslim lecturer could not be true as no single lecturer teaches any course singly in the Department. Moreover, there was no record of this candidate ever failing any course he registered for in the Pure and Applied Biology Department.

That the first day of the student /writer in biology practical class was dreadful as claimed could not also be true as the candidate passed BIO 103 which was his first experience in biology practical class.

That the (writer) sat for the same biology course for good six consecutive years was not correct as there was no record of such. He only did biology courses at 100 level and never again until his spillover year.

That the (student/writer) visited the lecturer in his office to beg him at the third time of failing the course again could not be true. Since there was no record of the student ever failing any of the biology courses at any point in time, there was no basis for this claim.

That he (student /writer), consulted his level advisor, Dr. Mrs. A.A. Adigun on this same issue and was advised to go and beg the lecturer has no basis as the writer never failed any biology course, also remains a lie. The mentioned level advisor denied any knowledge of such when contacted by the investigative committee set up to look into Akeju’s claims. All attempts to reach the said writer indirectly through the level advisor and directly through the writer’s GSM no. and that of h

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by DigitB: 11:50am On May 11, 2019
Recycled story.

Local man is disgusted!

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by missyQween(f): 11:51am On May 11, 2019
Most Nigeria lecturers are sadist. They are too bitter. And, they forget that Karma is a biitch.

2 Likes

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Ricodine: 11:51am On May 11, 2019
I have read this story before on WhatsApp. Anyways, some lecturers are just heartless. They deserve silent kill from a sniping position.

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by omoguess: 11:51am On May 11, 2019
ladiesreject:
G

For goat
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by noble71(m): 11:52am On May 11, 2019
grin
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Bigmikedagod(m): 11:52am On May 11, 2019
currently going thru the same thing. hope God touches the lecturers heart. i'm writing that course for the third time now...frustration setting in..
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by naturalwaves: 11:52am On May 11, 2019
Most Nigerian lecturers lack empathy. I once missed a statistics test in my undergraduate days and was scored 0/30. I tried my best to see the lecturer and beg. I explained that I was sick on the day of the test and all. All my pleas fell on deaf ears. In fact, he asked me to leave his office. The exam became my last hope. To cut long story short, I scored 70/70- A in the exam. When the lecturer was recording, he was astonished that someone who scored 70/70 in an exam scored 0/30 in the test. He then sent for me, told me how I am the first person ever to have a perfect exam scores in his course bla bla bla and asked how I got 0/30 in the test. I explained to him that I was the one he walked out of his office the other day I came to beg when I missed dthe test due to ill-health. He later apologised.
Nigerian lecturers are embroiled in power oriented tendencies. They need to watch it and always show more empathy towards students. In school, students face a lot of challenges due to health, finances and so on.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Nobody: 11:53am On May 11, 2019
Story story!!

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Vatod(m): 11:53am On May 11, 2019
Karma the only bitch I know...
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Trippledee(m): 11:53am On May 11, 2019
Karma is a fucking bitch
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Benekruku(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2019
But you had every chance to kill him why you were in the university

Am sure you were never fraustrated then.

You could have saved your self time and the present anger that runs through you now.
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by debasco1(m): 11:56am On May 11, 2019
[quote author=HebronHF post=78284017]This Twitter user shared a story on how his friend made a Perfect payback for his Lecturer who failed him for 6 years in the University.

A friend who couldn't graduate in LAUTECH because of 100L Biology Practical wrote this, and I hope it will teach us a lesson.

I also have one lecturer in my undergraduate days that failed me because of a lady, I wish to meet him one of these days.
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Nobody: 11:56am On May 11, 2019
You will come back for masters and phd unless u go to another school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by treasurebiz11(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2019
COTD

That he (student /writer), registered as a spillover student for BIO 104 and borrowed four (4) other courses to boost his CGPA was not correct as his academic records showed that he only registered for BIO 104 as a single course in the Rain Semester of the said spillover year. In addition, he scored grade E in the said course and the claim that he scored A’s in BIO 101, 102, 104 and 106 were all false. BIO 106 as a course does not exist in the curriculum of courses being offered in the department.

His (student/writer) claim that the lecturer (“that failed him”) has a daughter who gate-crashed together with him and the wife for marking WAEC scripts in Ogbomoso during his NYSC was unfounded. The record before the committee revealed that no lecturer of the Department of Pure and Applied Biology (Muslim or Christian) participated in the marking of WAEC scripts from 2008/2009 till date. In addition, none of the Muslim lecturers in Pure and Applied Biology Department has a grown up daughter that was qualified to mark any exam scripts during the period mentioned till date.  

Going through the above submission of the Institution, every right thinking individual whose mind is devoid of any attempt to malign for no just cause, would not only see the concocted lies in the story line as told by Akeju Oluwanishola Femi and published without adherence to ethics of journalism practice as it concerns fair play by Naijaloaded, but that the claimant/writer was never an average student, talk less of being a brilliant student while with us.

Olalekan Fadeyi

Head, Public and Alumni Relations Unit,

LAUTECH.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by chyzoo4u(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2019
I have read the story before here on nairaland
Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by willbayo(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2019
how much dem dey pay to mark waec 10 naira per script mtcheew

1 Like

Re: How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. by Dalexicographer(m): 12:04pm On May 11, 2019
Na the complete one be dis... Last part I mean

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rape: Stephen Ukenna, Covenant University Lecturer Arrested For Defiling Student / How Exams Are Written In Covenant University / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.