Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Step By Step Training On Starting A Vtu Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step By Step Training On Starting A Vtu Business (330 Views)

Need Advice On Starting A Transportation Business / ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours / I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Training On Starting A Vtu Business by hannahwealth(f): 11:39pm On May 10, 2019
Over the years I have seen people pay money to attend seminars on how to start VTU business (selling airtime, Data, Subscribe cable like Gotv etc) all to know avail, some will surf the internet for hours searching for real source of how to start VTU business but still to no avail as they may end up being scam by those pretending to be VTU agents or may end up registering with the wrong VTU plateform who will rather suck their gain from them instead of giving them the opportunity to enjoy the great benefit of VTU business. I've been on this business for years now and I can say authoritatively yes its worth investing on because it is not stressful unlike some online businesses someone can venture into and regret it at the long run. On daily bases people contact me on how to get started with VTU, some times I may not be able to attend to them one on one via chat because of busy schedule so in respect to that I have decides to hold this step by step practical class on how to start a VTU business. Here are the benefits of joining the class: Register & start your VTU business, How to fund your VTU, register others etc.Requirement to start VTU is a smart phone with Internet connections.Contact 09062137514 to be added to the group.
Re: Step By Step Training On Starting A Vtu Business by anaton(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2019
I'm interested if it's free.

(1) (Reply)

Start Advertising To Millions Of People Online. Click Here To See / Dell Latitude Laptop For Sale / How To Start An E-commerce Business In Nigeria In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.