Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

"Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru (32774 Views)

Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) / I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara / Old Banknotes Redeemable Only At CBN After Deadline - Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by chinambusay: 3:37am On May 11, 2019
Cecilia Ibru, the former Managing Director of the defunct Oceanic Bank has for the first opened up on her ordeal in court and she disclosed that the Emir of Kano and former Central Bank Governor, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi persecuted her badly because he thought she wanted his job at the CBN.

The economic guru who disclosed that she got married before 20 and also had her son in January before her 20th birthday, revealed that her travails in court got her really depressed. Recounting her ordeal, Cecilia Ibru who stated that Sanusi persecuted her because he thought she wanted his job at the CBN said; 

I won’t say betrayal, including (Lamido) Sanusi (the then Governor of the Central Bank) himself, but people that I thought would come and help me did not do so. However, God raised other people to help me. Back then when I was in office, if I was at home, you wouldn’t find a parking space in my compound; it was always filled with cars and people who wanted one favour or the other from the bank. But after that episode, everywhere became empty.

One day, a man came to visit me at home and when he was going, there were no security personnel or driver. So, he asked what happened to them and I said the bank had withdrawn all of them on the order of Sanusi. They withdrew everything. He said that wasn’t good. The man asked me what it would cost me to put in place some security measures and I said about N1m. He said I was a popular personality and I couldn’t go around without some form of protection. He paid that N1m every month until I went to London. And when I got there, I informed him I had travelled. I can’t forget that kind of a person, and guess what, he is a Muslim.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/11/sanusi-persecuted-me-as-he-thought-i-wanted-his-job-at-cbn-cecilia-ibru/

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by Benekruku(m): 3:42am On May 11, 2019
And she prosecuted defunct Oceanic bank staffs and customers!

What goes around, comes around.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:01am On May 11, 2019
Omo baba Eleja should keep quiet

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by Kendumazy(m): 4:49am On May 11, 2019
Everyone will be attributing Sanusi ordeals to whatever. It's allowed. That's life.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-quality-8gb-atm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by dominique(f): 5:17am On May 11, 2019
And he made you run your bank to the ground too.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by Naija4love(m): 5:20am On May 11, 2019
Sanusi don touch ur life then grin grin gandoler is now touching sanusi life and property cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this life my bloder always do good because what gos around will always comes around grin grin grin grin
U do bad to people then and sanusi pay u bad, sanusi do bad then now his receiving bad from gandoler

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by chloride6: 5:20am On May 11, 2019
Shut up...

Did he also make you destroy your bank?

The truth is that before Sanusi, banks did as they liked.

Now they are stricter laws with better enforcement.

The only person he didint get was Elumelu. Chai God save Tony sha.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by Kobicove(m): 5:21am On May 11, 2019
The question is - Did you or did you not steal money belonging to Oceanic Bank?!

If it were a saner society you would be in jail for a very long time undecided

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22am On May 11, 2019
okay now....

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by JohnFrankling(m): 5:23am On May 11, 2019
Well well well, in 6lack's voice

2 Likes

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by midolian(m): 5:24am On May 11, 2019
I hope Cecilia ibru is Yoruba or Hausa oo.. cos I fear if she's Igbo, my Igbo brothers will soon begin to hate sanusi and start supporting Ganduje grin grin

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by yomalex(m): 5:26am On May 11, 2019
Hmm okay o
Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by iammo(m): 5:27am On May 11, 2019
tongue

Sanusi was just too ambitious then, he was similar to el rufai, however this woman was a corrupt spoilt brat turned CEO.. strangely when Mr saint sanusi got sacked a strange fire burnt CBN records room afterwards.

And kano emirate Treasury had been taking a nose dive under his watch...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by cvibe2: 5:32am On May 11, 2019
Foolish talk...but did you steal and misuse customers funds?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by Caseless: 5:33am On May 11, 2019
Rubbish!

This thief sef. So, if it was persecution, why haven't you cleared your name?

You and your ilk were stealing from the system, sanusi being and insider, saw everything and decided to strike when he had opportunity.

You killed oceanic bank...You bloody thief.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by BafanaBafana: 5:35am On May 11, 2019
See someone that stole oceanic bank funds like a rat.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by NaMeAboki: 5:36am On May 11, 2019
Madam better shut up; it wasn't Sanusi that convicted you; you were found guilty and disgraced out of office as a common thief by a competent court based on concrete evidence, which all the SANs you hired and paid millions could not defend - you therefore cannot claim persecution for what you did to yourself with your own hands.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by Nobody: 5:38am On May 11, 2019
Kobicove:
The question is - Did you or did you not steal money belonging to Oceanic Bank?!

If it were a saner society you would be in jail for a very long time undecided
Good question cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by yjgm(m): 5:39am On May 11, 2019
What kind of society do we live in?. This woman still got the effrontery to talk. She's the worst of kind in the banks along with that man from is it intercity or what. Can't remember his name. If the law doesn't catch up with them, the curse of the lives they ruined will visit them. What a world we live in

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by LagosismyHome(f): 5:39am On May 11, 2019
chinambusay:
Cecilia Ibru, the former Managing Director of the defunct Oceanic Bank

Back then when I was in office, if I was at home, you wouldn’t find a parking space in my compound; it was always filled with cars and people who wanted one favour or the other from the bank. But after that episode, everywhere became empty.

Hummm that "world people" for you, you only hear from them when they need a favour or can use you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by yemobrown(m): 5:40am On May 11, 2019
Let's be very careful in life not to be a destroyer, karma, is beckoning..

1 Like

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by Nobody: 5:41am On May 11, 2019
chinambusay:
Cecilia Ibru, the former Managing Director of the defunct Oceanic Bank has for the first opened up on her ordeal in court and she disclosed that the Emir of Kano and former Central Bank Governor, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi persecuted her badly because he thought she wanted his job at the CBN.

The economic guru who disclosed that she got married before 20 and also had her son in January before her 20th birthday, revealed that her travails in court got her really depressed. Recounting her ordeal, Cecilia Ibru who stated that Sanusi persecuted her because he thought she wanted his job at the CBN said; 

I won’t say betrayal, including (Lamido) Sanusi (the then Governor of the Central Bank) himself, but people that I thought would come and help me did not do so. However, God raised other people to help me. Back then when I was in office, if I was at home, you wouldn’t find a parking space in my compound; it was always filled with cars and people who wanted one favour or the other from the bank. But after that episode, everywhere became empty.

One day, a man came to visit me at home and when he was going, there were no security personnel or driver. So, he asked what happened to them and I said the bank had withdrawn all of them on the order of Sanusi. They withdrew everything. He said that wasn’t good. The man asked me what it would cost me to put in place some security measures and I said about N1m. He said I was a popular personality and I couldn’t go around without some form of protection. He paid that N1m every month until I went to London. And when I got there, I informed him I had travelled. I can’t forget that kind of a person, and guess what, he is a Muslim.
q

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/11/sanusi-persecuted-me-as-he-thought-i-wanted-his-job-at-cbn-cecilia-ibru/

Can you believe this pig?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by kaen1317: 5:43am On May 11, 2019
Cecelia is in full support of Ganduje.

1 Like

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by saajus: 5:43am On May 11, 2019
You be thief (I no be thief)
You be rogue (I no be rogue)
You dey steal (I no dey steal)
You be robber (I no be robber)
You be armed robber (No be armed robber)

You, Erastus and co na thief.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by ablelin: 5:47am On May 11, 2019
Life na turn by turn, everyone go still get exactly the result of what he sowed and that is why it is good to do good. But you self no do well, Oçeanic bank is no more na ABI na Sanusi run am down too...

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here
Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by dododawa1: 5:48am On May 11, 2019
(1million Naira) for security personnel (monthly), NIGERIA have long way to live.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by Sunbellar: 5:50am On May 11, 2019
It's well!
Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by EagleNest(m): 5:50am On May 11, 2019
The law didn't hit really hard on this woman considering the amount of depositors money she squandered. Did she go to jail?

8 Likes

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by mukthar2000(m): 5:51am On May 11, 2019
Big liar, do u think we Nigerians doesn't know the criminal act u are committing under ur bank.

6 Likes

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by texazzpete(m): 5:52am On May 11, 2019
And I blame the EFCC for not giving this woman a much more stringent sentence.

4 Likes

Re: "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru by Titogbanski: 6:00am On May 11, 2019
Oceanic bank never owed anybody until Sanusi started his persecution. It was a case of bringing down Oceanic bank and handing it over to Ecobank and orhers for pea nuts.

Cecilia is no where as rich as Elumelu, Ovia, Sanusi and others .....who control many other companies like transcorp and make money left right and centre.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria / Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Banks Move To Limit Over-the-counter Withdrawals To N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.