Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force (46218 Views)

Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Ondo Food Vendor Found Dead With Charms In Her Home After Calling 'alfa' At 1am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by Bbbwings: 8:50am On May 11, 2019
Seun don enter one chance
Three different monikers posting naijabet slips grin grin
Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by GTFO(f): 8:50am On May 11, 2019
grin
Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by Unconquerable: 8:50am On May 11, 2019
With all our flaws Nigerians are very kind people. If Government were to be as considerate as individuals very few nations will be able to match us.

1 Like

Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by SocialJustice: 8:51am On May 11, 2019
Davash222:
Since ‘Nigerians’ donated a million Naira to her, why didn’t she get a good shop for her business

It’s bad she’s still hawking with wheelbarrow after getting a million Naira.
Did you see the cheque?

1 Like

Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by Coolgent(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2019
Stubborness at it peak!
Why cant she get a shop and sell her foods decently
Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by Nelly613: 8:51am On May 11, 2019
Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by tunes1102: 8:52am On May 11, 2019
What if her customers can't locate her new shop? What is wrong with her hawking food, Lagos that is more civilized is not against it, they even hawk Amala and ewedu.

1 Like

Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by Edcure1: 8:53am On May 11, 2019
Davash222:
Since ‘Nigerians’ donated a million Naira to her, why didn’t she get a good shop for her business
Poverty is a state of the mind.
Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by luluman: 8:54am On May 11, 2019
Davash222:

Exactly, she seem to be looking for trouble herself.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by luminouz(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2019
buharitill2023:
she is just looking for trouble and to see if she can get another 1m naira.
that is how Nigerians think they're smart people.
Nigerians are just criminals
I'm a Nigerian... N I'm not a criminal
Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by papyskinsy: 8:55am On May 11, 2019
David219933:
[sup][/sup]

bro u no. dey tire for this poo of a fixed game at all... u show cash all de time.. I wonder why yu can keep mute and eat all de benefits from the fixed match alone without advertising yursef.. dis is nigeria weree knw dat something is fishing.. Goodluck in yur quest.
Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by bosco9: 8:55am On May 11, 2019
Esomchi800:
My time is 5:11

Happy P...Day
Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by luluman: 8:56am On May 11, 2019
hisgrace090:
They should allow her to hawk her food joor.

Abi the poverty una create already never do?
How do you think? Why cant she leave the spot & get a shop or a better place? when she now has over 500k

1 Like

Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by Realdeals(m): 8:57am On May 11, 2019
The food hawking business must be profitable, I think she's worried about the number of people that will go hungry if she doesn't hawk.
Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by nasoeb: 8:59am On May 11, 2019
suremanpatriot:
watin be all this hooligan harrasin women up and down? woman do ashy they harrass am, woman sell food they harrass am, which kind rubbish be all this?
1million or not na her choice to sell faster. u sure say they paid her d cash ,if fit be show off.

b0yz dey roam streets smokin twisted substances and plotin criminality the ta force no fit concentrate their life their,na to seize/ thef rice chop una fit do.
My friend must you gerrahear go play outside, see person brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by 1zynnvn(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2019
Davash222:

Poverty is in the mind bro.
Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by Ndipe(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Edo State Task force officer cries out as the street food vendor who went viral few weeks ago was spotted again at the same spot again after Nigerians donated a million naira for her.

The woman by name Elizabeth made rounds online after her food was thrown on the ground in a bid to stop her from street hawking.

The woman this time around was seen feeling not bothered as the task force officer caught her.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/edo-state-taskforce-cries-out-as-they-encountered-viral-food-vendor-again/

A million or 500k was donated to her, which one is true?

1 Like

Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by Finelinks: 9:04am On May 11, 2019
should she fold her hands?
They should advise her to set up a shop instead of hawking.
Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by buharitill2023: 9:09am On May 11, 2019
luminouz:

I'm a Nigerian... N I'm not a criminal
if you are not a criminal? then condemn the woman criminal act than to praise her for her illegality and criminality.
Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by Julme(f): 9:14am On May 11, 2019
Davash222:

That's to tell you wealth or poverty has to do with your mindset

1 Like

Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by Reference(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2019
Poverty is a mental condition not a financial one. I am just mystified that the vast majority of Nigerians think throwing money at poverty or at most challenges is the solution. But when you consider a country filled with 200million folks and sitting on vast subsurface resources still wretchedly poor, then it is clear.

Proof?....the overwhelming number of replies on this post wonder why she did not 'rent a SHOP' with the sympathy funds raised for her.... as if renting a shop is the way out of poverty. Then when you consider 'Tradermoni', the all encompassing get out of poverty scheme of the governnment, once more it is clear, the vast majority of Nigerians donot know the 'how' of wealth. There is a clear paucity of ideas of how nations build wealth and empower their citizens to prosper.

Ideas run the world and the only way out of poverty will be the application of the mind to find solutions. Wothout ideas the woman may have wasted the one million naira donated and in a short time returned to the status quo. So instead of donating money, why not donate education, inspiration, enlightenment and ideas, ideas that require perhaps nothing to implement but will change her outlook permanently.
Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by dheaven: 9:20am On May 11, 2019
sotall:
Confused reporting.

It's not the same woman that received money that is Hawking
I was thinking its only me that saw that.
Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:20am On May 11, 2019
Davash222:

Every body thought the Task Force was wicked, but NO! A lot of persons do not believe they can sell their goods unless they go to the road side.
Can we all see now that the action was due to stubbornness after continuous warnings?

These people obstruct traffic and refuse to pave way for cars!
It happened in Ekiti recently, a trailer was honing for them to pave way, they bluntly refused.
Unknown to them, its brake failed. Over 20 persons were killed, but unfortunately they are back there.

1 Like

Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by Sirwallace(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2019
Davash222:

Poor people mentality.
She might have gone to her village and use the whole thing to purchase a piece of land.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by Nobody: 9:21am On May 11, 2019
mightyhaze:
]stubborn goat,sorry womangrin
that's wrong to say
Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by Sombriero(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2019
1million giving to iya basira is not enough to a start a profitable resturant,considering what she is owing and were is coming from. Thats why she is in the street agagin.
Re: Edo Food Vendor Returns After Nigerians Donated N500k For Her - Task Force by Hoodbilonia: 9:29am On May 11, 2019
Abeg wtf is 1million.
I blew a million in 2monthz
I felt poor

I love street and so proud to be a nigerian
Fuc all u lounge restaurants and fake ass fast foods. I always purge after 2days visitinf them.
But when its street buka. Men
Confirm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Of Missing Kenyan Teacher Found Buried Inside Concrete Coffin In His House / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos / Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.