Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends (3973 Views)

Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Lanre90(m): 7:25am On May 11, 2019
WHY SOME MEN PREFER PROSTITUTE
1. A prostitute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, buying her airtime, paying for her rent etc. Yet you still enjoy maximum sex for a little fee which cannot be compared to the expenses we spend on our so-
called clean Gf's. A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn't give her a
particular amount of money she requested. If this young man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the prostitute out there?

2. You don’t need to remember the safe period of prostitutes
because non of them would come back telling you they are pregnant. But funny thing is the so called side chicks and normal gals will shock u with messages of I missed my period, I'm pregnant..

3. Prostitutes won’t compel you to get married to them as the last
thing on their mind is marriage.

4. Believe it or not, prostitutes are more disease free than the so-called clean G'fs, side chicks of ours. This is becos every man thinks her job is risky so there is need to protect himself with a condom and at the end 100 men may sleep with her
but with a condom but with the so-called decent clean and homely
G'fs,Side Chicks. it is the other way around you thinks she is decent so he doesn't need a condom, tomorrow Thabo will think the same and do it with her again without using a condom and
Steve will also think she is decent and safe so he too goes without a condom and at the end she has 100 men who have slept with her without condom yet she still parades herself as the homely, decent, clean, chick and the cycle continues. What a shame!

5. A prostitute does not expect you to satisfy them, they would do anything to satisfy you and make you come back for them again unlike the clean homely gals, G'fs, Side chicks, who expect you to take them to cloud nine while they only lie on their backs and spread their legs like frozen chicken...

6. Support: most girlfriends are meant to develop you as well as themselves during the time of the relationship. however thats not the case, most are just thinking about themselves and their needs. Business advice and strategy they dont have, even if they have , its easy for them to talk than to join you and do the actual work.. yet they want equal if not more share if it profits.

7. Some will say what about LOVE. All those i love you is a scam, test by breaking up with a nigerian girlfriend today and by next week if not the same day she has replaced you and is saying I LOVE you to another person.
Look at the regina actress saga, after all the thousands her boyfriend spent , when a billionaire came.. aunty moved. If you notice how many girls with loyal boyfriends supporting her and tapping into her "blessings".

MY OPINION...
80% of women are prostitute. It only depends if they are WILD prostitutes or DOMESTIC prostitutes. The wild ones are the
ones that stands in the hotels,bars,lodges,streets for commercial sex trade while the domestic ones are the so-called girlfriends we keep at home with the false impression that we have a decent clean gal all to ourselves, but unfortunately when we are away they sneak out to have sex with other guys and sugar daddies, now tell me how are they different from the
roadside prostitute.?? My brothers, I see, it is the same thing. So whether you admit it or not if your GF sleeps around with Random guys she meets occasionally then you have a domestic prostitute in your house. So don’t judge other men who sleep with the wild prostitutes in hotels because you are in their shoes too...Now Ladies you can Bite off my Head. Im done..@@e$$@COPIED

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by shortgun(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2019
This is not a good time to be a girl.
See finishing... Oga don't you have sisters?

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Esomchi800(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2019
Okay Let's think about it I still prefer carrying babes in Kada or Front of Uyi grand sha

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Esomchi800(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2019
Okay Let's think about it I still prefer carrying babes in Kada or Front of Uyi grand sha 15k or 20k per night
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by madone: 7:42am On May 11, 2019
Sex not just like table tennis that u can play with just any partner.becareful guys .no go do olosho and rinse girls from Mami water end Ur career.find a good girl treat her well and keep fucking constantly

I can give u something to make u and Ur girl enjoy long lasting sex ..see my signature

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by IamPlato(m): 7:43am On May 11, 2019
Whats The Difference Between A Prostitute and A 21st Century Girlfriend?

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Lanre90(m): 7:44am On May 11, 2019
madone:
Sex not just like table tennis that u can play with just any partner.becareful guys .no go do olosho and rinse girls from Mami water end Ur career.find a good girl treat her well and keep fucking constantly

I can give u something to make u and Ur girl enjoy long lasting sex ..see my signature
dont u get chief, no more clean girls again, dont be deceived by lies and pretense.... better u dont do any till marriage than play yourself doing "clean girl" only to end up with the same olosho syndrome

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Lanre90(m): 7:53am On May 11, 2019
i dont intend anyone should sleep with prostitutes thats not what im supporting.

nigerian girlfriends these days especially the pretty ones have slept with over 15+men before graduating university or b4 22.

it would be easier for all if our society promoted early marriage or even we return back to arranged marriages

STis werent heard of then because of obvious reasons

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2019
Lanre90:
dont u get chief, no more clean girls again, dont be deceived by lies and pretense.... better u dont do any till marriage than play yourself doing "clean girl" only to end up with the same olosho syndrome

No mind am.

well, I think he's all about advertising his stuff, sha.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2019
I guess over 70% of guys are aware of the fact about the OP already.

Wetin dem dey use girlfriends do self,?

pls a girl should lecture me grin grin

tonielee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by babyfaceafrica: 8:39am On May 11, 2019
harsh..but you have a point

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Dtraitor: 8:48am On May 11, 2019
Bitter truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:53am On May 11, 2019
Funny enough dat bae u fink she's faithful is doing the do with another person.

The moment i cared less about gf shit finz I've been so clear. No be only u get dat girlfriend forget about she's faithful.

Dere are wat we call Sharefull givers. Dem dey give any how e no concern dem. If dey like u dem give u waka and I'm not talking about Street work olosho, I'm talking about dat ur neighbor wey u fink say dem dey homely.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by madone: 11:35am On May 11, 2019
Lanre90:
hmmmmmm
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by meobizy(f): 12:01pm On May 11, 2019
...and for the nth time I've come across this copypasta. Yawn.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Ryan03(f): 12:15pm On May 11, 2019
Lanre90:
Maybe your sisters are prostitutes but my sisters are not. If your sisters and all the girls around you are like that, change your environment and take your sisters for deliverance. Stop coming here to insult others

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Ryan03(f): 12:25pm On May 11, 2019
op, let me ask you, how many girls have you slept with? Tell me you have always been faithful, make i hear word joor. As a girl, if you like a guy and want to have a fling with him, no problem, do it and be happy but if you are in a relationship, try to be faithful and if you fail, pick yourself up and try again. you are human

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by luvyaself95(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2019
shortgun:
This is not a good time to be a girl. See finishing... Oga don't you have sisters?
Haha I gbadun your comment. Op is on point Well we'll.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 11, 2019
Esomchi800:
Okay
Let's think about it
I still prefer carrying babes in Kada or Front of Uyi grand sha
Lolzz bad Benin boy grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 11, 2019
Chai domestic prostitutes... I'm just hearing this one oo! Lefulefu abeg make u help me dial that agbo girl number my card finish i need jeddi, pepper soup & soldier root combo... No be popcorn matter be this o shocked

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by TimiRume(f): 1:20pm On May 11, 2019
THREAD; Men should prefer prostitutes

SAME THREAD; 80% OF Nigerian women are prostitutes.

Conclusion; The majority of Nigerian women are desirable.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 11, 2019
I TOTALLY SUPPORT
Because most LADIES of nowadays parading themselves are still PROSTITUTES.

The annoying part is that while in the act of BEDMATICS with them, they keep reminding you of FINANCIAL promises and support. It takes only a prostitute to do such.

Sometimes I wonder if 99% of NIGERIAN LADIES hail from POOR HOMES...
Only an eye-drop of Ladies have surprised me so far.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Ryan03(f): 3:37pm On May 11, 2019
EVILFOREST:
I TOTALLY SUPPORT
Because most LADIES of nowadays parading themselves are still PROSTITUTES.

The annoying part is that while in the act of BEDMATICS with them, they keep reminding you of FINANCIAL promises and support. It takes only a prostitute to do such.

Sometimes I wonder if 99% of NIGERIAN LADIES hail from POOR HOMES...
Only an eye-drop of Ladies have surprised me so far.
Baba, press pause first. Why you go dey won fvck babe when you nor dey spend for. From my little experience, na when you dey fvck babe and you nor even dey use your conscience drop give her nai dey ask for money. I have not fvck a girl before and she ask me for money, i nor dey do Ashawo o, we must be in a relationship and i know that as my girl, i get to take care of some certain things. Abeg go give your girl money make you fvck her pussy well
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Kingkun69(m): 4:09pm On May 11, 2019
Those Chinese guys should make all those sex dolls but one that can cook and clean women will go extinct

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Lanre90(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2019
Ryan03:
Maybe your sisters are prostitutes but my sisters are not. If your sisters and all the girls around you are like that, change your environment and take your sisters for deliverance. Stop coming here to insult others
Bros abi madam small small o, i no be ur mate for here o.. I don dey NL tey tey shocked...no dey shine eyes anyhow for me o cool... i no insult u or anybody, unless ur feeling insulted out of guilty conscience... I only shared my opinion and Nigeria still has freedom of speech in the constitution.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by TonieLee(f): 4:31pm On May 11, 2019
While some are making money, some others are busy making a list of what u should do with ur money. Op goan make money na poverty dey worry u

Girls spend money on their boyfriend's too but u don't see them making unnecessary noise. A lot of women are bread winners these day but some guy is dwelling on some small change he has to write list.

Nonsense and 7reasons undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Ryan03(f): 4:34pm On May 11, 2019
Lanre90:
Bros small small o, i no be ur mate for here o.. i don dey NL tey tey shocked...no dey shine eyes any how for me o cool
NL ancestor grin i greet you. I've been a guest here since 2010 cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Lanre90(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2019
TonieLee:
While some are making money, some others are busy making a list of what u should do with ur money. Op goan make money na poverty dey worry u

Girls spend money on their boyfriend's too but u don't see them making unnecessary noise. A lot of women are bread winners these day but some guy is dwelling on some small change he has to write list.

Nonsense and 7reasons undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin thats why i love naija girls, they can never have a just conversation with objective analysis instead they will go off point and start looking for ways to rain insults. My dear my bank account gallant by Gods Grace... I have being selling cars here on Nairaland and other platforms for more than a decade, go check my profile if you doubt. grin grin grin funny girls

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Ryan03(f): 4:38pm On May 11, 2019
Lanre90:
Bros abi madam small small o, i no be ur mate for here o.. I don dey NL tey tey shocked...no dey shine eyes anyhow for me o cool... i no insult u or anybody, unless ur feeling insulted out of guilty conscience... I only shared my opinion and Nigeria still has freedom of speech in the constitution.
I have sisters, girlfriend and female relations, maybe you Dont or they are prostitutes. I didnt insult you either, read the post again or maybe you are the one with the guilty conscience
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Lanre90(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2019
Ryan03:
NL ancestor grin i greet you. I've been a guest here since 2010 cheesy
no be this month/year cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you just open account. Bring two kolanuts i go accept your greeting cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 11, 2019
Continue creating thread,

Naija girls are prostitutes,

Ned just married Regina.

Okoya has wifed Sade for years.

No wonder these ancestors keep winning.
Slay kings no too get sense. They think it is by creating thread and forming alfa male on NL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends by Lanre90(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2019
Ryan03:
I have sisters, girlfriend and female relations, maybe you Dont or they are prostitutes. I didnt insult you either, read the post again or maybe you are the one with the guilty conscience
ofcourse i have female relatives and they are not in that line of work.. obviously i didn't drop out of a mans vagina..lol. If you read the list more intuitively you will understand that am only advising men to desist from the habits of girlfriend syndrome as its only a waste of resource. If you are going to have a relationship with any lady where you act as a financial provider let it be for your wife only. During your courtship period avoid such a false responsibility.

If you are paying her money out of guilt becos u had sex with her, you are only insulting her in my opinion. Sex is mutual , you both did it. its not a trade, you didnt collect anything from her and vice versa grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Food Items A Man Said His Girlfriend Bought For 750 Naira / I Don't Respect My Father Because My Boyfriend's Penis Is Bigger Than His / I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.