Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Do Not Pay For Electricity After 2 Weeks – NERC Announces New Regulations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Pay For Electricity After 2 Weeks – NERC Announces New Regulations (44012 Views)

Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout / Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement / NERC: Nigerians To Pay N36,000 And N67,000 For Electricity Meters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Pay For Electricity After 2 Weeks – NERC Announces New Regulations by frowland(m): 2:10pm On May 11, 2019
Toseenlove:

Mumu Your village people u mean lol.

Haha, I never expected better comments from petty people like you with shallow mind (when they don't have any meaningful thing to say, they resort to arguments ad hominem).
There are many jokers who are there and languishing in jail, trying to pay bills, or feed properly, I know people who live in 15s. 15 tenants in a 2room apartment with bunk beds, police chasing them around all day. You don't need to tell me becos I have been there, I schld there, my shipments come from there and my younger ones and parents are equally there.
That people go there to do drugs and all social vices and come back here to deceive people like you that its hard work is one of those problems.
I built houses and businesses here, I live freely no harassment, no racist abuse and no stereotyping. Cost/standard of living is high here but once you cross a certain threshold of wealth and income, you are happy.
Re: Do Not Pay For Electricity After 2 Weeks – NERC Announces New Regulations by kcadio: 3:16pm On May 11, 2019
we don't need all this turanshi, area u observed Nepa are not doing well, tell them not to distribute bills. if any customer object this decision, Nepa are coming with police to arrest those who harass Nepa officials.

U are telling us rules that we not see the light of the day. MR NERC, abeg go distribute prepaid meter, people will hear u well, without prepared meter don't talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Pay For Electricity After 2 Weeks – NERC Announces New Regulations by Cityguy: 4:28pm On May 15, 2019
First time in a while i have to struggle to understand written 'English'. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It / Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe / These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.