Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,946 members, 7,803,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Zombie Nation S1 The Sickness By Freelancer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Zombie Nation S1 The Sickness By Freelancer (333 Views)

Heroes of New Merivia S1 - THE GATHERING complete / ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! / ZOMBIE NATION (EXODUS) COMING SOON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zombie Nation S1 The Sickness By Freelancer by Nobody: 9:20am On May 11, 2019
Author:
Its been half a year since I posted the Zombie nation teaser , I am hoping to start it fully by writing it in Six seasons , the idea for a zombie Apocalypse so to say hitting Africa as a whole came from the awful experience we had as a Continent when Ebola struck , THE SICKNESS IS THE SEASON ONE OF THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE I honestly pray to get your comments on each chapter as it motivates me immensely to continue writing.

GENRE: HORROR,FANTASY,ACTION,SUPERNATURAL.

SYNOPSIS:
In 2036 an unknown sickness has infected millions across the vast continent of Africa, killing numerous and those who manage to survive have become some what half dead creatures who go around killing other animals including Humans in other to feed.
As the continent is thrown in turmoil , many more Africa countries have resorted to fleeing their countries depending on how bad to sickness has infected its citizens,among such countries is Nigeria which is believed to be the first country to have been hit .

SEASON ONE ZOMBIE NATION
THE SICKNESS CHAPTER ONE DROPS TONIGHT
CHAPTER ONE : INFECTED .

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Background Of Demons / Concept Note / 5th World Jane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.