₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,255,981 members, 4,936,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 04:12 AM

Start Honey Business, It's Lucrative - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Honey Business, It's Lucrative (116 Views)

Mobile phone business. It is a business you make money with your mobile phone. / Are You Making This 1 Mistake Too In Your Small Business? (it Ruins Businesses) / Pure,natural And Unadulterated Honey Business Is Lucrative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Honey Business, It's Lucrative by NzeBasil: 10:14am On May 11
DON'T START ANY OTHER BUSINESS UNTIL YOU READ THIS...

FIRST, I need you to understand that no one can create wealth and be financially free from only one source of income.

If you are smart, you should be thinking about how to create multiples streams of income.

I know you are smart and I know you have been looking for ways to create multiple income streams.

If you have lost money through MMM and other Ponzi schemes, and you are even about to lose money again through LOOM, all in a bid to create steady cash flow for yourself and your family.

Listen to me...

I don't want you to ever lose money again.

This is why I want to introduce you to a business you can do by the side.

This business is lucrative and sustainable.

You can be making like ₦60,000 to ₦100,000 or even more every month from this business.

It's selling PURE NATURAL HONEY.

Raw Honey is in high demand.

You can sell off 20 litres of honey in a week.

20 Litres of Honey contains 26 bottles of 75cl.

If you sell a bottle for ₦2,000 (some sell ₦3,000), it means you will be grossing ₦52,000 from 20 litres of honey.

You can package your honey with 75cl bottled water.

If you are reading this now, and you have been looking for a side business that's very lucrative, then, I encourage you to start a real business of selling RAW WILD HONEY.

Here's how it works...

Do you know you can buy my 100% pure honey and resell?

Raw honey is in high demand.

We sell only wild raw honey.

We deliver nationwide.

HERE'S THE PRICE...

20 Litres is only ₦35,000 with waybill to anywhere in Nigeria.

10 Litres is only ₦20,000 with waybill to anywhere in Nigeria.

---

Like I said earlier, you can get 26 bottles of 75cl in 20 litres.

If you sell at ₦2,000, you will be pulling in ₦52,000.

₦52,000 minus ₦35,000 = ₦17,000 in pure profit...

You can even sell off 26 bottles in a week, which means ₦17,000 x 4 weeks in a month = ₦68,000/month profit.

I encourage you to start honey business.

We source our honey from the thick forest of Cameroon.

We supply to doctors, surgery departments in hospitals, supermarkets, beauticians, bakeries, breweries, individuals.

We source and deliver pure honey to you so that you can resell and make your profits.

We have clients in about 10 states of the Federation.

We have supplied pure unadulterated raw and natural wild honey to clients in Akure, Warri, Abraka, Abuja, Lagos, Onitsha, Enugu, PH, Abakaliki, Awka, Ibadan, Owerri, Umuahia, Kano, Uyo, Asaba, etc.

We source directly from village farmers in Cameroon who harvest this raw honey from the bush.

We have our contact who's a missionary in a village in Cameroon.

We only filter. We don't pasteurize or heat our honey.

You can subject our honey to local or laboratory tests. We have no fears or doubts.

We are building a brand.

Our 100% Pure Honey is sourced, filtered and sold by Nkem Foods® [www.nkemfoods.com]

We are not faceless.

Nkem Foods® is founded by Rev. Alex & Mrs. Olivia Uzor

Check him out on his personal Facebook profile - https://Facebook.com/aiuzor

You can connect with him on his WhatsApp number: 08147276648

Let's do business together.
Re: Start Honey Business, It's Lucrative by NzeBasil: 6:25am On May 16
Thank you for your enquiries and orders.

For those that ordered yesterday, we will be delivering your pure honey to you today.

You can do business with us with peace of mind.

We are building a brand in the food industry.

We source raw wild honey from the bushes and forests of Cameroon.

We have a missionary there that does this for us.

Our honey is used in orthopaedic hospitals.

Those that preparers medicine for ulcer patients use our honey.

We sell wild raw 100% natural honey.

We can't say this enough because there are fakes out there. And we can't keep quiet about constantly mentioning that our honey is 100% pure and raw.

If you order today, we send to you tomorrow morning.

If you want to start honey business, I encourage you to start now. I mean, now. Honey business is very lucrative.

We can supply you any quantity you need. We deliver nationwide.

The least we supply is 20 litres of original honey.

Test us and see.

Our honey is unadulterated. We can never comprise our standard or mess up our integrity.

Let's do business together.

Call or WhatsApp our CEO, Rev. Alex on 08147276648.

Thank you.
Re: Start Honey Business, It's Lucrative by Jonnic1(m): 12:41pm On May 16
How can you guarantee that your honey is pure? Can you get that amount of pure raw honey for all your clients? I am interested but at the same time, I have to be careful too.
Re: Start Honey Business, It's Lucrative by NzeBasil: 2:39pm On May 16
Jonnic1:
How can you guarantee that your honey is pure? Can you get that amount of pure raw honey for all your clients? I am interested but at the same time, I have to be careful too.

We sell only pure honey.

We source from Cameroon. Cameroon is among top 10 African countries that export raw honey to Europe.

Nigeria is not even among the top 15.

Wild honey is gotten in large quantity in the forests of Cameroon.

We have a missionary there that does this for us. He goes to the bushes with the locals to buy pure honey for us.

You can trust us to deliver only raw honey to you.

We can't lower our standard.

We supply to hospitals and doctors.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Manage This Business? / Best Business To Start With Less Than 15k Naira / 2 Plots Of Fenced Land With 7-room Bungallow At Ajara For 3 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.