Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa (15321 Views)

Breaking News: You Can Make N700k+($1k) In Just 30 Days With... / Full Tutorial On How To Make Between $1.5k to $3k Per Month With CPA Marketing. / My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by plat0: 3:47pm On May 11, 2019
done
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 11, 2019
We are waiting for the meat of the lecture cry
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by kingobi97: 4:30pm On May 11, 2019
To everyone who registered well-done. Taking action is a step to greatness
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by kingobi97: 6:21pm On May 11, 2019
Hello there,
You've read the thread so far, hope its not boring.

So most may be confused on why do I need all those things for my journey and how I will use it:

My plan:

1. I'll post videos on my YouTube channel, at least 3 videos per channel. Then I'll rank those videos to #1
( I won't talk much about the process because it requires money)

2. One of the niche I have in mind is really trending now, so I'll use about 5 Channels to spam comments on the video of the niche I'm targeting (They have upto 1M videos in a day). So I'll use the several yt channels I have to like and comment on that comment I made. So it will make people believe that what I'm offering is real and genuine.

Those are basically my plan.

If you have any question, kindly comment, I'll reply

1 Like

Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by deafeyez: 7:19pm On May 11, 2019
kingobi97:
Hello there,

So most may be confused on why do I need all those things for my journey and how I will use it:

My plan:

1. I'll post videos on my YouTube channel, at least 3 videos per channel. Then I'll rank those videos to #1

2. One of the niche I have in mind is really trending now, so I'll use about 5 Channels to spam comments on the video of the niche I'm targeting (They have upto 1M videos in a day). So I'll use the several yt channels I have to like and comment on that comment I made. So it will make people believe that what I'm offering is real and genuine.

Will you produce these videos yourself?

In the no 2, I don't quite understand you. The video you have in mind is it yours? The video you will be commenting with YouTube channel, are they yours?

1 Like

Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 11, 2019
Please op, I want you to explain everything in details, please don't leave any stone unturned
You see, I've been into cpa before but I don't have any success story about it, maybe I can try once again with your tutorial
Please make sure you explain it well
Thanks in advance
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by huzyboy: 8:03pm On May 11, 2019
Following...
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by goldenpatty: 8:07pm On May 11, 2019
Good work here, ready to follow bomber to bomber
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by goldenpatty: 8:13pm On May 11, 2019
Good work here, ready to follow bomber to bomber
kingobi97:
Hello there,

My plan:

Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by aytech360(m): 9:15pm On May 11, 2019
l
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by kingobi97: 9:46pm On May 11, 2019
deafeyez:

Will you produce these videos yourself?

In the no 2, I don't quite understand you. The video you have in mind is it yours? The video you will be commenting with YouTube channel, are they yours?

Thank you for the question, I'll explain better.

In (1) I downloaded a video from a channel, a video related to the niche that I want to promote, but I can't just upload it like that on YT, if not YouTube will remove the video. So I'll edit the video a bit to make it fresh and new and then I'll upload, then rank them to #1

In (2) I won't use my videos, I'll comment on someone's video.
What do I mean. Eg: A YT channel like Beyonce will definitely have millions of subscribers including views.
Let's say she has a concert coming up June.

I'll create a landing page offering people free ticket to her concert, so to get traffic and lure them, I will comment on Beyonce channel something like this: Hey guys I just got Beyonce New York concert free of charge, you can get yours here: xxxx.com

Then I'll use my other dummy YT channels to like my comment and also comment something like: Thanks man I got it.

I'll do this so that it will look real....

I hope you get the gist

13 Likes

Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by kingobi97: 9:48pm On May 11, 2019
faruq37:
Please op, I want you to explain everything in details, please don't leave any stone unturned
You see, I've been into cpa before but I don't have any success story about it, maybe I can try once again with your tutorial
Please make sure you explain it well
Thanks in advance

I'll try as much as possible to explain to the best of my ability. And kindly follow
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Bbkelvinn: 10:40pm On May 11, 2019
Nice thread op.

I saw something about using a free domain name from freenom. I want to suggest that you buy a generic domain name and hosting (doesn't have to be a.com domain. I personally use domains with other tlds for cpa). Then you can create several subdomains for your various landing pages.

That way you won't be affected with the problems that come with using free domain + hosting.

Also, since you are in the gaming niche, I would suggest that you try to sign up on ogads. They convert better for mobile traffic.

Lastly, try to stick with aged channels for uploading. Helps you rank better and your chances of getting banned will be lower.

Good luck with your journey. I will try to drop one or two tips when I can.

6 Likes

Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Mikocake(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2019
Good job bro. I'm following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by kingobi97: 10:56pm On May 11, 2019
Bbkelvinn:
Nice thread op.

I saw something about using a free domain name from freenom. I want to suggest that you buy a generic domain name and hosting (doesn't have to be a.com domain. I personally use domains with other tlds for cpa). Then you can create several subdomains for your various landing pages.

That way you won't be affected with the problems that come with using free domain + hosting.

Also, since you are in the gaming niche, I would suggest that you try to sign up on ogads. They convert better for mobile traffic.

Thanks man for dropping these tips. I appreciate.. Yea its cool to buy a domain, especially if one wants to go long term. I used a .com domain for the gaming nuche that I used as my case study.
But the method I posted was for people that are low on cash, everyone want shortcut.. Lol. But also at the sake time its just a churn and burn strategy.

About ogads, I've not had success with it.. Don't know why. I guess I'll try my luck soon.

Anyway thanks boss.. I'll appreciate your tips
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Mikocake(m): 10:57pm On May 11, 2019
kingobi97:
But before I begin, I'll love to explain basic things every beginner should know

CPA is basically means cost per action, you are paid for every action someone does. The action could be filling a survey, buying something or anything.

Price ranges for each action, or country. Countries like USA may pay you $1 for anybody that fills an offer through you, other countries like Norway can pay as much as $5

I don't want to waste much of our time.. The weather hot. Bro tthe link is showing me something like this. Which site should I register with?

For this journey, am using cpagrip
You can register here; bit .ly/cpagriplink

You don't have to bother about any call or anything you'll be accepted fast
Bro tthe link is showing me something like this. Which site should I register with?

Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by kingobi97: 11:10pm On May 11, 2019
Mikocake:
Bro tthe link is showing me something like this. Which site should I register with?

Search for cpagrip and register
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by nullboss: 11:30pm On May 11, 2019
Bbkelvinn:
Nice thread op.

Lastly, try to stick with aged channels for uploading. Helps you rank better and your chances of getting banned will be lower.

ogads are quite strict in acceptance... or do you have a way around this.
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Mikocake(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2019
kingobi97:

ok
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by karlboss: 8:54am On May 12, 2019
Bbkelvinn:
Nice thread op.

How do one create sub domain
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by deafeyez: 9:23am On May 12, 2019
kingobi97:

Thank you for the question, I'll explain better.

In (1) I downloaded a video from a channel, a video related to the niche that I want to promote, but I can't just upload it like that on YT, if not YouTube will remove the video. So I'll edit the video a bit to make it fresh and new and then I'll upload, then rank them to #1

In (2) I won't use my videos, I'll comment on someone's video.
What do I mean. Eg: A YT channel like Beyonce will definitely have millions of subscribers including views.
Let's say she has a concert coming up June.

I'll create a landing page offering people free ticket to her concert, so to get traffic and lure them, I will comment on Beyonce channel something like this: Hey guys I just got Beyonce New York concert free of charge, you can get yours here: xxxx.com

Then I'll use my other dummy YT channels to like my comment and also comment something like: Thanks man I got it.

I'll do this so that it will look real....

I hope you get the gist

In no 1, ranking a YouTube video costs money. If then you rank well, what will you promote for people to buy or what are you promoting with CPA link lock.

In no 2, if you give people a misleading link won't their negative feedback hurt you?

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Touchypro(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2019
kingobi97:

Hey I saw it when the system announced your earnings on cpagrip it was $50 then. I've learnt something here just now. Nice thread bro

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by karlboss: 12:54pm On May 12, 2019
kingobi97:

Choose content lock
Timezone, choose any, it does not matter

Created an account on cpagrip. Saw content locker under monetization tools I click it is showing create new content locker. Am I getting it right?
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by karlboss: 3:53pm On May 12, 2019
Hello
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by kingobi97: 4:59pm On May 12, 2019
deafeyez:

In no 1, ranking a YouTube video costs money. If then you rank well, what will you promote for people to buy or what are you promoting with CPA link lock.

In no 2, if you give people a misleading link won't their negative feedback hurt you?

In no.1 Ranking video on YouTube is technical and requires some amount of money. I have ranked quite a number of videos to #1, including the one that I used as my case study that made me close to $100 and its still making money daily. The only reason why I feel bad some times is that I only ranked one video.. Imagine if I have ranked 5 videos and they were all on the first page... I would have definitely made upto $1k
So this journey I won't repeat that mistake, I'll rank quite a lot of videos.

I don't intend promoting a product for now, I may consider that later. I intend promoting a niche that will make people fill a content locker...

In no.2 : lol that's what makes CPA good and bad. What am doing is blackhat, when they fill the offer, and I get paid.. They don't get anything in return... Me just need the money..lol

I hope I answered you

3 Likes

Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by kingobi97: 5:01pm On May 12, 2019
karlboss:

Created an account on cpagrip. Saw content locker under monetization tools I click it is showing create new content locker. Am I getting it right?

You got it right. You're on the path. Don't limit yourself to what I'll explain here, learn more on your own too
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by kingobi97: 5:09pm On May 12, 2019
Happy Sunday everyone. My journey is still on, and I'll start officially tomorrow.

So far I what do I have:
1. Niche
2. Landing page: I need up to 3, but so far I've only created one.
3. Videos: I've downloaded some videos that I'll like to upload on my channel, but I still need to edit it...

By tomorrow I'll create multiple YT channels.

So that's it. Any questions or comment or suggestion?
Drop it!

1 Like

Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Bobbybenard(m): 5:44pm On May 12, 2019
kingobi97:
Happy Sunday everyone. My journey is still on, and I'll start officially tomorrow.

So far I what do I have:
1. Niche
3. Videos: I've downloaded some videos that I'll like to upload on my channel, but I still need to edit it...

Drop it!
I've registered on cpagrip.com by following your tips. Please what's the best/profitable niche and also how can I create landing page?.
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by karlboss: 6:35pm On May 12, 2019
kingobi97:

So far I what do I have:
1. Niche

Drop it!
1. How to create landing page
2. Is your niche gaming and can we all use gaming niche?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations / Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria / How Much Cost Is Required For Small Cement Plant Setup In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.