Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa (15376 Views)

Breaking News: You Can Make N700k+($1k) In Just 30 Days With... / Full Tutorial On How To Make Between $1.5k to $3k Per Month With CPA Marketing. / My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by kingobi97: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
Fastlinkpro:

I don't believe that buying monetize channel aspect bro, so the person selling it don't like money? Even it will be too expensive.

Lol.. better believe bro
Just Google: Monetized channel for sale and you will see long list of people selling account
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by kingobi97: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Fastlinkpro:

Bro please two question ,let assume I have youtube video on game niche ranking already. How will I then link it to my CPA offer.

2 must my CPA offer be the same as the YouTube video game?

1. Attcah a a URL to your pinned post or you can put it in the description

2. Not really, in some cases when someone clicks on your content locker, the offer the person have to fill, can be different from what your promoting... But that's not a problem
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by kingobi97: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
pkang:

Hey I know you are no longer into CPA.

Congrats too on your YouTube journey.

I downloaded hitfilm express and after editing, the file is way too large, 350mb, some 547MB it is the same with yours and if no, how did you do it and or reduced it.

2. When editing a video, what do you normally do, do you cut some parts out, what do you add after cutting those parts.
Some videos are without music so how do you make yours different.
Sony reported my spiderman far from home and the video was taken down.

Pls put me through how you edit it.

1. Download "Handbrake" a software that compresses video

2. I use bandicam to record my screen, I record my landing page then I add a video on how to install the game from YouTube, join it to my screen record, add some non copyright music, then upload.. simple.. easy

3. Copyright content is a big deal..
Try cut away some part, then change the video quality or brightness.. just make it look different from the original
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by kingobi97: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
UPDATE

So earlier when I started this journey, I included plenty backup plans, you know the normal saying, don't put all your egg in one basket...

So apart from YouTube, I was doing another different thing which I've not done before, which is DATING PPC... And it has been really interesting and fun... Truly sex sells...

What I did?
I create a tagged account (Am not a Yahoo boysmiley) With a fine girl picture, then I used a bot to spam people with message, Dem Hot Indians as usual replied, then i sent them to my Snapchat (I did this to build a fan base of pervs..lol) then from there I sent them to my offer, simple and easy...

Let me know if you have any questions about this

3 Likes

Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Cradle000(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
kingobi97:
UPDATE

So earlier when I started this journey, I included plenty backup plans, you know the normal saying, don't put all your egg in one basket...

So apart from YouTube, I was doing another different thing which I've not done before, which is DATING PPC... And it has been really interesting and fun... Truly sex sells...

What I did?
I create a tagged account (Am not a Yahoo boysmiley) With a fine girl picture, then I used a bot to spam people with message, Dem Hot Indians as usual replied, then i sent them to my Snapchat (I did this to build a fan base of pervs..lol) then from there I sent them to my offer, simple and easy...

I've got some likeness for you dude. But be rest assured people here want you to spoonfeed them. No research nothing all they ask is do it for me... Set it up for me... How much can I get this. Smh for this generation. Ride on bro.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Fastlinkpro: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
The thing is too many method, personally, I am lost
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Cradle000(m): 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Fastlinkpro:
make your own research man. This is a thread regarding someone's journey. It's to motivate noobs and people getting it wrong. You can do the same too nicca. Wish that nigga well on his journey. Create your path. Peace

1 Like

Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Fastlinkpro: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Cradle000:
make your own research man. This is a thread regarding someone's journey. It's to motivate noobs and people getting it wrong. You can do the same too nicca. Wish that nigga well on his journey. Create your path. Peace

Thanks dude
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Cradle000(m): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Fastlinkpro:

Thanks dude
anytime
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by kingobi97: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Fastlinkpro:

Sorry for making you lost, but what I want everyone to see is that, there is money to be made online, there is no fixed method, you just have to try different things out and see how it goes...

You can make money from thousands of method, it all depends on your willingness and commitment to put in the work, plus some sprinkle of creativity.. that's all..

Nevertheless.. RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH... I can easily come on this thread and post pictures of people's earnings and then pitch you an ebook to people, the earnings burst their brain and they start messaging me....

But the reason for this is for you to learn, we are in the internet age, don't limit yourself to only what I'm teaching here, do your own and test things out...

Instead of coming to this thread and asking what is CPA, Google it out and even watch YouTube videos....

So guys... See you all at the top..
Any question? Just drop it here

1 Like

Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by kingobi97: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Cradle000:
I've got some likeness for you dude. But be rest assured people here want you to spoonfeed them. No research nothing all they ask is do it for me... Set it up for me... How much can I get this. Smh for this generation. Ride on bro.

Thanks boss I appreciate the comment..
Yeah people want to be spoon-fed, even when they can learn things on thier own.. (Guess Buhari was right)

But las las everyone go dey alright
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by NiggasInParis: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
kingobi97:
UPDATE

What I did?

Which network are you working with on this?
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by afinotanjnr(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bro...thanks for the information.
If u get dis message... Please be my guide or mentor
Afinotakingsley @gmail.com
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Ssholly(m): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
kingobi97:
For those that requested for the ebook on How to create landing pages with Blogger.

I have sent you the ebook. Enjoy it
And if there is anything you don't understand, feel free to drop your comments here
Please send me the eBook..... success.sholly5@gmail.com
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by sunnyking09(m): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
I'm interested,can you drop your WhatsApp number
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by sunnyking09(m): 3:22am On Jun 03, 2019
CPA, lam new on this topic
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Cradle000(m): 6:29am On Jun 03, 2019
kingobi97:

Yeah people want to be spoon-fed, even when they can learn things on thier own.. (Guess Buhari was right)

Amen.
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Heyzee5: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2019
kingobi97:

b
Well done sir. Pls help me send the ebook to moraakayo at gmail dot com
Thanks.
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Fastlinkpro: 7:59am On Jun 03, 2019
I have question the bot ,it used for commenting right? How does it work with YouTube, I am familiar with Instagram bot only.
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by emmybiz(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2019
kingobi97:
If I have not sent you the ebook on HOW TO CREATE LANDING PAGES WITH BLOGGER

Kindly let me know.
I have sent to those that sent me a mail

pls, I need the e-book. kingsleyeji@gmail.com
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by gentlewind(m): 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
Cpa
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by ngtechview(m): 7:34am On Jun 13, 2019
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by nickfury: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
kingobi97:
UPDATE

What I did?

Can I use Facebook pages to promote
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by kingobi97: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2019
nickfury:

Can I use Facebook pages to promote

Yes but don't like it direct to the offer, fb does not allow.
Instead creating a landing page first then promote the landing page
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by salamudeen(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2019
kingobi97:

Yes but don't like it direct to the offer, fb does not allow.
Instead creating a landing page first then promote the landing page

send mail please fsalam7@gmail.com
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Alivesam: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
morgan2pp:
Just checked now

leads pls come na i need money

You should av been making some money by now.
Your traffic source is okay but
It's like ur locker is not catchy enough cos u're getting views on it with less clicks.
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 23, 2019
CPAgrip: Youtube Video Ranker (Landing Page)

https:/ / bit . l y/ 2Yfwj03

Wanna see more landing pages?
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by izora: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2019
kingobi97:
If I have not sent you the ebook on HOW TO CREATE LANDING PAGES WITH BLOGGER

Kindly let me know.
I have sent to those that sent me a mail

taiwoolatunde2007@gmail.com
Thanks bro
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by Lazdigitals: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
The youths are the leaders of tomorrow yet tomorrow never comes.

One solution that must be considered to the ever increasing unemployment level in Nigeria is for the youths to go into the gig economy.

Estimation has it that over $1.5 trillion dollars was exchanged on Upwork in 2019.

I wonder why is Nigeria's case different? Since India alone makes over 5 billion dollars yearly in freelancing revenue.

Some reasons you should be on Upwork.

1. It's not a traditional 9-5 but a perfect work from home platform.

I have seen a lot of people buy cars from their Upwork earnings working from the comfort of their rooms, in their boxers, on the comfort of their beds.

I am an example though never bought a car but i am planning to soon.

Do i need to work for anyone? The truth is No. My earnings will cripple what some government workers make.

And it gives me time to engage in other freelance businesses. I can keep out with friends at any time I want to, knowing that I can come back to work early in the morning

2. You will be dealing with Americans or foreigners who value more your skill.

When I get contract from foreign clients, I charge between 5 to $10 for 500 words (that's like 3600 for 500 words) but in Naija, some clients can price you for N500 for 1000 words. hehe

The most enticing part of it, is that you earn in dollars and this has a higher return when you convert it to Naira.

3. Jobs are constant and consistent on Upwork

Every ten seconds a job is uploaded on upwork.

Lots and lots of jobs are available for the freelancer to bid for.

You are only hindered by how good you are or not in sending proposals and getting jobs.

THE ONLY DISADVANTAGE OF UPWORK IS: Opening an account can be very tasking. Infact, 9 out of 10 accounts from Nigerians are rejected if you don't know how to answer their registration questions.

My team and I have been able to help more than 50 persons create and set up great upwork profiles that produce up to $500 monthly.

Normally, my team charges N5,000 for approval and set up but for the month of August, we will do it for just N3,000

We will also send you materials on getting started and writing proposals that get you jobs.

Just in case you don't trust us, you can make payment after the approval and set up.

If you are ready to change your financial situation, make the investment today and get your account running

Whatsapp or call: 07031837484.
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by itzzkhaliii(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Just stumble into this thread,pray that this work out for me. Op please keep the good work only God will reward you for this kind gesture
Re: My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa by itzzkhaliii(m): 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
kingobi97:

With this questions, I can see you're not a newbie. With all you know and have idea about why didn't you use it?

Anyways just follow this thread and bookmark it, I'll explain everything
Pls is it possible to do all this with phone or one need system

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Naira Scarcity: Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Border Residents Trade In CFA / Jos Delight Holds Reception For Prospective Investors In Plateau (Photos, Video) / Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.