Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada (78099 Views)

Man Reveals Harsh Living Conditions Of Asylum Seekers In Portugal (video) / German-based Nigerian Man Reveals Survival On Expired Supermarket Scraps / 'I Discovered The Meaning Of Iberiberism At Owerri Airport' - Man Reveals.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by CandidNotes: 4:39am On May 12, 2019
Please Nigerians do your research on Canadian health care; not everything is free.

salford1:

I won't say free sha. It's covered by the high tax we pay.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Nobody: 4:51am On May 12, 2019
Because the He was me...and I am trying to tell you your notion was wrong
Originalsly:

Did I me.tion asylum seeker? Regardless.... PR can be obtained by various means... but not all means would have the FG showering you with assistance. On relocation... there are many that make the decision to live abroad period...doesn't matter where....just because they want to live abroad. Many are right here on NL. Did I suggest everybody?....I thought I was specific when I said he....why would you even think he means everybody?
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Nobody: 4:58am On May 12, 2019
Loool I just laugh at people like you..no point exchanging words with you...shebi you did the exams for me?I am in Canada now,come and chase me out
CandidNotes:

So you had cars, your secretary thought you were a mad man for resigning, blah blah blah and you were earning less than 1 million a month? shocked shocked shocked

How did you pass your IELTS Going by your grammar on all your posts on this thread, you couldn't possibly have gotten a score high enough for you to be eligible for Express Entry.

I also hope you know that as a Lawyer who studied Law in Nigeria, you can't practice Law in Canada until you go to the Law school in Canada?!? So don't even follow up this misleading thread by lying that you already got a professional job. I am so tired of Nigerians who deceive those back home about how wonderful life is abroad. I won't explain how or why I know the truth but those who know, know...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Nobody: 5:06am On May 12, 2019
I am so tired of stupid people like you!...I already mentioned those in the thread...what exactly are you bitter about?Do you think I just carried my bags and decided I want to travel to a country without doing the necessary research...you must really think I am dumb like you...there is no iota of lie in my thread and I didnt put that to mislead anybody, I only responded to a thread that says millionaires are leaving Nigeria and you are having a sleepless night?am I the cause of your miserable life?
CandidNotes:

So you had cars, your secretary thought you were a mad man for resigning, blah blah blah and you were earning less than 1 million a month? shocked shocked shocked

How did you pass your IELTS Going by your grammar on all your posts on this thread, you couldn't possibly have gotten a score high enough for you to be eligible for Express Entry.

I also hope you know that as a Lawyer who studied Law in Nigeria, you can't practice Law in Canada until you go to the Law school in Canada?!? So don't even follow up this misleading thread by lying that you already got a professional job. I am so tired of Nigerians who deceive those back home about how wonderful life is abroad. I won't explain how or why I know the truth but those who know, know...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Ijebuboy525: 5:14am On May 12, 2019
lastmessenger:
Supper story. With that kind of money,you can live the best life ever,afford the best health care and give your children the best right here in Nigeria. The guy to me is very myopic.
All he needs to do is to invest well or start up his own company.
Owning the whole money in Nigeria doesn’t guarantee your security, even the politicians that moves around with thousands of police doesn’t keep their children in Nigeria, and every of their children are either America or Canada citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Nobody: 5:16am On May 12, 2019
And on a lighter note...I went through some of your posts and guess what I found out?Mr.English, also made some grammatical errors in his posts..I thought you were just a perfect-English man.lol
CandidNotes:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Nobody: 5:18am On May 12, 2019
fecta:

I live abroad and if i had to choose again i will still relocate.

i wrote Jamb twice and got 255 and 267 respectively but still was not admitted, and one guy will get 120 and enter because of connection.

Schools are begging for you to come over here.

And If it was that easy to start a successful company , everyone will be able to get jobs, no one will spend a huge chunk of their life to get a degree just to start hawking it around looking for jobs.

the only Good thing about Living in Nigeria is that it is hard to forget the love you have for Nigerians , that is why most of us still come back to Nairaland to read the latest new, thats why we wept when Buhari won the election.

Nigerians are the best but Electricity, Health Care, Education, Security e.t.c cant be compared to the one abroad
100 percent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by BigBashiru: 5:40am On May 12, 2019
Bambozou:
What I noticed about these mentally drained idiots is that they are just bitter people who feels they can attack anybody online...I never earned 1million and the thread was in response to a guy who said people who earn 1million in Nigeria are leaving in Canada...the thread was only to justify why,and to enlighten the general populace.

One idiot who is an illegal immigrant in Germany also come here to say bullshit,you want to compare people who owns a Canadian PR??do you know what status that gives you ( Sure it doesnt make you rich,but it sure doenst make you poor)it gives you access to a million things...if leaving Nigeria for Germany has not changed you and you still have these myopic and stupid thoughts that most people who travel abroad do so because of the landscape and snow...then you are irredeemable and you are no different from old men in your village!

One mum even said my eyes will soon clear...meaning he already wants me to fail,but he never mentioned alot of success stories,recently an Ibo man was voted in as Parliament member here in Alberta after spending just 10 years in the country...but I came to Canada because of snow...I have never seen shallow minded as these guys!I was cry cry not for me but for the kind of parents who raised these lots! If you guys are a bunch of losers without visions, dont think everybody is like you...Nigeria as a nation can never move forward if people like this exist in our society and this is where the problem lies!

Another low IQ with short vision said we left Nigeria to be a 2nd class citizen...this actually made me laugh,the question I have for you is that...are you a first class citizen in Nigeria?can you boast of 2million in a year in your account?do you think first class Nigerian citizens get time to open Nairaland account and then yab people they dont know?Nigeria first class citizens buy newspapers to know about what's going on in the country,they dont waste precious time coming here to read threads....I can categorically say....I mean boastfully,I am better than you when I was in Nigeria,and I am still better than you here in Canada....if you dont stop this illiterate mentality and stop thinking like a progressive human being..I will still be better than you in 5 years time!

The madam that says she stays in Lekki and doesnt know what insecurity means in Nigeria...I am really disappointed that a lady that will gave birth to future leaders think this way...Is it not the same Lekki that cultist killed themselves last month? Please stupidity is infectious and I pray you dont infect your husband and kids with it.

In life,we all made decision whether good or bad and we have to live with it for the rest of life...its my decision and whether it's good for me or not why should you now commit suicide and call me names for it We truly deserve our leaders, a concerned citizen left a country for his own sanity and you all are mad about it...deep down if they ask you all do you want to live a better life,you will say YES....is Nigeria the best place to get it....we all know it's a NOOOO but someone who left for a better country is foolish e pele o Mr.Wise and Mrs.Wisdom....I pray a day will never come when you will appreciate why I did what I did..

And lastly,I really like people who are sensible and gave constructive criticism without resulting to abuse and name calling...you are wise enough to know why I wrote the thread and you never shy away from the truth and the obvious problem facing our country..Nigeria is still our own, and there is no amount of other country's citizenship that can change that...it is still our home.
I came to Canada to be successful and to give my children a better life which the Nigerian govt has failed to give many people including the ones who automatically become sad and triggered because of thread..and God willing I will achieve it. Ameen.

I pray for Nigeria everyday to get better the thread is only to state the problem of the country and not to paint it badly...infact the image of the country is more damaged than what my own thread can add...ONLY GOD CAN HELP NIGERIA,WE ALL KNOW THESE EXCEPT A FEW IDIOTS WHO THINKS THEY LOVE NIGERIA THAN MOST OF US! IREE OOO

It's not the Nigerian govt that failed to give ppl a better life. Nigerians (the majority) are a slothful(lazy) people - poor hospitals is because nurses don't want to work, poor police force is because police decide to take bribes, Nigerians are too laid back culturally and are generally irresponsible.... so that's why Nigeria will remain a failed state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Originalsly: 5:43am On May 12, 2019
Bambozou:

Because the He was me...and I am trying to tell you your notion was wrong

To me..... same as in my opinion.... how can my opinion be wrong? That's my opinion based on what was posted.....maybe if more was posted I would have a different opinion.
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by minasota(f): 5:49am On May 12, 2019
Bambozou:
I am still coming back for you one by one...I have your time.. let me pack.

Shey eni e stupid ni...
welcome to Nairaland! Please Don't start what you can't finish, Peeps here get bad mouth....better hide your self

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:59am On May 12, 2019
lastmessenger:
Supper story. With that kind of money,you can live the best life ever,afford the best health care and give your children the best right here in Nigeria. The guy to me is very myopic.
All he needs to do is to invest well or start up his own company.
What is money, without your life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by lastmessenger: 6:00am On May 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

What is money, without your life
Are you not alive in Nigeria right now?
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by BigBashiru: 6:01am On May 12, 2019
Bambozou:
What I noticed about these mentally drained idiots is that they are just bitter people who feels they can attack anybody online...I never earned 1million and the thread was in response to a guy who said people who earn 1million in Nigeria are leaving in Canada...the thread was only to justify why,and to enlighten the general populace.

One idiot who is an illegal immigrant in Germany also come here to say bullshit,you want to compare people who owns a Canadian PR??do you know what status that gives you ( Sure it doesnt make you rich,but it sure doenst make you poor)it gives you access to a million things...if leaving Nigeria for Germany has not changed you and you still have these myopic and stupid thoughts that most people who travel abroad do so because of the landscape and snow...then you are irredeemable and you are no different from old men in your village!

One mum even said my eyes will soon clear...meaning he already wants me to fail,but he never mentioned alot of success stories,recently an Ibo man was voted in as Parliament member here in Alberta after spending just 10 years in the country...but I came to Canada because of snow...I have never seen shallow minded as these guys!I was cry cry not for me but for the kind of parents who raised these lots! If you guys are a bunch of losers without visions, dont think everybody is like you...Nigeria as a nation can never move forward if people like this exist in our society and this is where the problem lies!

Another low IQ with short vision said we left Nigeria to be a 2nd class citizen...this actually made me laugh,the question I have for you is that...are you a first class citizen in Nigeria?can you boast of 2million in a year in your account?do you think first class Nigerian citizens get time to open Nairaland account and then yab people they dont know?Nigeria first class citizens buy newspapers to know about what's going on in the country,they dont waste precious time coming here to read threads....I can categorically say....I mean boastfully,I am better than you when I was in Nigeria,and I am still better than you here in Canada....if you dont stop this illiterate mentality and stop thinking like a progressive human being..I will still be better than you in 5 years time!

The madam that says she stays in Lekki and doesnt know what insecurity means in Nigeria...I am really disappointed that a lady that will gave birth to future leaders think this way...Is it not the same Lekki that cultist killed themselves last month? Please stupidity is infectious and I pray you dont infect your husband and kids with it.

In life,we all made decision whether good or bad and we have to live with it for the rest of life...its my decision and whether it's good for me or not why should you now commit suicide and call me names for it We truly deserve our leaders, a concerned citizen left a country for his own sanity and you all are mad about it...deep down if they ask you all do you want to live a better life,you will say YES....is Nigeria the best place to get it....we all know it's a NOOOO but someone who left for a better country is foolish e pele o Mr.Wise and Mrs.Wisdom....I pray a day will never come when you will appreciate why I did what I did..

And lastly,I really like people who are sensible and gave constructive criticism without resulting to abuse and name calling...you are wise enough to know why I wrote the thread and you never shy away from the truth and the obvious problem facing our country..Nigeria is still our own, and there is no amount of other country's citizenship that can change that...it is still our home.
I came to Canada to be successful and to give my children a better life which the Nigerian govt has failed to give many people including the ones who automatically become sad and triggered because of thread..and God willing I will achieve it. Ameen.

I pray for Nigeria everyday to get better the thread is only to state the problem of the country and not to paint it badly...infact the image of the country is more damaged than what my own thread can add...ONLY GOD CAN HELP NIGERIA,WE ALL KNOW THESE EXCEPT A FEW IDIOTS WHO THINKS THEY LOVE NIGERIA THAN MOST OF US! IREE OOO

It's not the Nigerian govt that failed to give ppl a better life. Nigerians (the majority) are a slothful(lazy) people - poor hospitals is because nurses don't want to work, poor police force is because police decide to take bribes, Nigerians are too laid back culturally and are generally irresponsible.... so that's why Nigeria will remain a failed state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by lastmessenger: 6:02am On May 12, 2019
Ijebuboy525:

Owning the whole money in Nigeria doesn’t guarantee your security, even the politicians that moves around with thousands of police doesn’t keep their children in Nigeria, and every of their children are either America or Canada citizens.
it does not mean you are secured when you leave to Canada or America. Anybody can die anytime

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by lastmessenger: 6:02am On May 12, 2019
Unorjieze:
the worst crime you can commit to humanity is to give birth to your kids in Nigeria, expect there is no money
Your opinion. My own parents did not commit crime

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:04am On May 12, 2019
ikewaterwater:
A Nigerian man took took to Twitter, to reveal why he dumped his million Naira paying job at a Multinational Company to relocate to Canada. 

According to the Nigerian man, after he dumped his million Naira paying job to relocate to Canada, the secretary he gave his resignation letter looked at him like a mad man and his wife was also against it. He however revealed that it was the best decision he made. 

Read his tweets below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/11/nigerian-man-reveals-why-he-dumped-his-million-paying-job-to-relocate-to-canada/

Processing in progress!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by lastmessenger: 6:04am On May 12, 2019
ogatboy:

If you see life outside, you would leave if you are earning 2million monthly. Because you only live for today in Nigeria
which life outside? After 6months everything gets back to Normal and the euphoria clears from your eyes and then you begin to see reality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by lastmessenger: 6:05am On May 12, 2019
Beulah77:

Because you are a zombie, you can never earn 1 million legitimately because the system forbids honesty and sincererity
I think you are referring to yourself bro. You are the one that can never earn one million legitimately.
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by lastmessenger: 6:05am On May 12, 2019
Beulah77:

Another idiot spotted
a slave spotted

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by lastmessenger: 6:07am On May 12, 2019
Beulah77:

Go and sit down for bush, is Nigeria a sane place to live and raise children! Can you vouch that your children can apply for either police, army, navy or air force and be accepted without knowing any godfather! Common elections is like we are going for another civil war, even the president can not be treated here in Nigeria so what are you arguing for! Nigeria is a desolate place where hopeless people are kept
I don't want my children in the army or police. I want them to be well educated and to be successful business men

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by lastmessenger: 6:07am On May 12, 2019
Beulah77:

Go and sit down for bush, is Nigeria a sane place to live and raise children! Can you vouch that your children can apply for either police, army, navy or air force and be accepted without knowing any godfather! Common elections is like we are going for another civil war, even the president can not be treated here in Nigeria so what are you arguing for! Nigeria is a desolate place where hopeless people are kept
I don't want my children in the army or police. I want them to be well educated and successful business men

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:07am On May 12, 2019
lastmessenger:
Are you not alive in Nigeria right now?
It's not the same having to fear for your life Everytime

You heard him say police station is 3 blocks away!!! He reported as police would always demand but what's the outcome

If he goes through this as rich as he is, imagine the faith of a common man out there!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by lastmessenger: 6:10am On May 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

It's not the same having to fear for your life Everytime

You heard him say police station is 3 blocks away!!! He reported as police would always demand but what's the outcome

If he goes through this as rich as he is, imagine the faith of a common man out there!!!
I have never seen an armed robber since I was born. What do you say to that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:16am On May 12, 2019
lastmessenger:
I have never seen an armed robber since I was born. What do you say to that?
I thank God for you

That's why you will not understand what those who saw them are going through!

Have Bokoharam or Fulani herdsmen also visited you

I don't think so if so , you will not be here!

Does it mean that others have not experienced their terrorism

It's the person that wears the shoes that knows where it pinches!!!

There is nothing like security, to think that the person you saw now, you can no longer see undecided who will spend the millions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Malakh: 6:31am On May 12, 2019
what yall dont understand is this, it's by divine design that many will relocate from Nigeria to the West, Most High wanted it that way, He made Nigeria the way it is because He wants yall to relocate, if naija was that good many won't leave, He has better plans for you guys yall just dont know it yet but you guys will know when that time comes, so here are some scriptures for yall to meditate in regards to this topic Matthew 19:29
Hosea 11:1, Jeremiah 3:14, Genesis 15;13-14
Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by timesup234: 6:41am On May 12, 2019
Vikky014:
Have u ever heard of kidnapping in Nigeriadont worry when u make ur own money just stay put
so how many of your family members or friends have been kidnapped? Very boring and overused term. There are more crime taking place in America than the whole continent of Africa. You have been brainwashed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by lastmessenger: 6:43am On May 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

I thank God for you

That's why you will not understand what those who saw them are going through!

Have Bokoharam or Fulani herdsmen also visited you

I don't think so if so , you will not be here!

Does it mean that others have not experienced their terrorism

It's the person that wears the shoes that knows where it pinches!!!

There is nothing like security, to think that the person you saw now, you can no longer see undecided who will spend the millions
my brother anybody can experience evil anywhere. It is not about Nigeria or where you are.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by timesup234: 6:44am On May 12, 2019
azraeljaheel:
Better to be a slave in a White mans land than a king here in Nigeria cheesy

Cuz your future and your kids own are guaranteed cool

But for me I don’t think I can earn 1m and want to leave this LAWLESS country where corruption na the Oder of the day patapaka I go travel out go flex kiss
guaranteed in terms of what? Pls name a successful Nigeria born in Canada? They all just go through the same circle of working their azz off for decades.These people are just there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by ImaIma1(f): 6:48am On May 12, 2019
Joromi12:
In my office in nigeria. Over 100 pple have left for canada. They all got jobs equal to their level in nigeria. In consulting field. Raking in over 5 to 6k CaD monthly after tax

You are right. A friend of mine got a consulting job there... another one is an engineer there. I wonder why people keep saying it is cab driver we will go and do. When doing the whole immigration process, they do an academic verification. Some people just have reasons to remain in this failed country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by timesup234: 6:48am On May 12, 2019
OSUigboKiller:
Hmm

If only you made use of your brain at all, you'd have comprehend well like a sensible fellow.
Let me come down to your level. What the guy is just trying to say is that, Nigeria is a frustrating place and no matter how much you have or make, you don't have rest of mind.
E.g
You can have 15 million naira in your account and kidnappers may kidnap you and start requesting for 20 million naira which may cost you your life or change of life from grace to grass within 3 days...
There are multi-millionaires in every single street in Nigeria and i dont know of any being kidnapped. You guys just exaggarate dis kidnapping stuft. How many of your relatives have been kidnapped? The truth is that you dont know anyone personally who have been kidnapped. You are just reciting this overused and boring talk. The crime rate in America is a 1000 times more than Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by timesup234: 6:49am On May 12, 2019
iberrylee:
Even if you earn 1million naira monthly in this shitHole where kidnappers, Bad roads, dirty Air, insecurity of all soughts,bad health care is a normal thing to the people, You are not better off those earning 60k monthly because one of those things will kill you one day
Tueh Nigeria is Hell 2.0
so why are u not dead or any of your family members or people you went to school with? More people die annually in America than Nigeria. Do your research and get back to me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:51am On May 12, 2019
lastmessenger:
my brother anybody can experience evil anywhere. It is not about Nigeria or where you are.
My dear to say the truth Nigeria is lawless!!!

It true that such might happen but the probability of it happening is lesser!!!

Can a robbery take place in Canada without proper investigation

Can Fulani herdsmen go there to harass you

I heard a confession from an armed robber once on how he and his gang had to leave Anambra because the government made it very hard for them!!!

In a working country this is what it should be like!!!

If the country is secure or government is doing their job, why would someone earning millions leave

You think about that!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) / Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.