Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) (1267 Views)

I Just Got A Job In A University With My 3rd Class. / Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates / Can I Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) by sw: 2:53pm On May 03, 2007
Is
Re: 3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) by eseclem: 3:57pm On May 03, 2007
either first or third class, just start up something. or are just pulling our legs? half bread is better than biscuit.
Re: 3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) by Gheorghe(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2007
with 35k u're earning more than some 2.1 and 2.2 grads. grab the job before some1 else does, it's deinitely jus a starting point
Re: 3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) by farochron(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2007
Let me tell you something brother. Many 2.1 guys out there are earning less than that amount. What makes the difference between you and the person earning 100 or 150k is how you save and invest the little income you earn. So please grab it with all humility and never despise little beginning. Take it as God's starting point to launch you to greater height.
Re: 3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) by fabiyi: 6:21pm On May 03, 2007
hi friend,

Honestly speaking, all the housemates have spoken well. Just grab the job first and gain the experience so that you can move on up. Also don't relent and try to go for your master degree.

My uncle made pass from Ife and he went for his master thereafter, today he is with halliborton. think about that.
cheers!!!
Re: 3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) by Nzeribe: 6:45pm On May 03, 2007
Should you consider such an offer
I believe you should jump at it. 3rd Class?, You are lucky man!!!.
Many 2.1 and 2.2 are still roaming the streets praying for something to make them earn a living.
Abeg, where be dat place make i carry my 2.2 go give dem,
Dont ask for too much !
Good luck !!!!
Re: 3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) by tglaz(m): 8:58pm On May 03, 2007
seems as though my guy is just new in the job search.its good to have set standards but like others said,NEVER DESPISE DAYS OF LITTLE BEGINNINGS.all the best. cool
Re: 3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) by oldskul(m): 10:00am On May 04, 2007
what else can i say? in this country of ours where years of experince is the key to "Grow" you just don't wait any longer to grab the work and start something. Please try and improve yourself academically for a better opportunity because first degree + Professional Qualification= key to employement doors

cheers.
Re: 3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) by anifel20(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2007
My brother, everyone have spoken,and I want to spark now, grin my brother abeg pass this job to me. If you have 3rd class you you have gotten a job, I wonder how you want people with first class still reading newspaper under Ikeja bridge(i am a member of that joint anyway). Start with what you have (Sam Adeyemi and George praise). The experience you gather at the end of the day will stand you out in the nearest future.
Re: 3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) by sw: 4:47pm On May 04, 2007
Thanks guys i will convey your coments to him. you are all wonderfull people.
Re: 3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) by aikmamah1(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2007
u sure say no be u? grin na u or no b u that 1 no matter wetin matter be say in the next 1 yr u will be applying for jobs "with not less than 1 yr exp." chairman u better pass sum1 with 1st class without exp. DID (delay is dangerous) GRAB UR COPY NOOOW! grin
Re: 3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) by chuksm2001(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2007
sw, are u sure u are not d person, well, wether u are or not grab it grin
Re: 3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) by vivakp: 9:44am On May 05, 2007
u no need even prophet to tell u say make u take the job. please go ahead and grab it . wink
Re: 3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) by sw: 10:12am On May 05, 2007
i am not the person in that shoe, its a close friend we both graduated together, i had 2.2 and still searching for job and he had 3rd class and now got a job, i pray that ours too come soon.
Thanks to everybody.
Re: 3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) by aikmamah1(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2007
U DON C AM NOW . UR GUY NO EVEN NEED ASK QUESTION. U R A LIVING E.G. 2.2 NO WRK AND E WAN WASTE TIME WITH 3RD CLASS. TELL AM SAY ME NA HND ME GET (AND I AM PROUD OF IT) I HAVE A JOB BUT WETIN ME WAN SAY BE SAY I STILL DEY SEARCH, SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION, IT'S A JOURNEY SO AS UR GUY IS THERE HE WILL STILL BE SEARCHING, THERE IS ALWAYS A GREENER PASTURE ASIDE WHERE U R. MEET U AND UR GUY @ THE TOP
Re: 3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) by ayoyi: 10:46am On May 07, 2007
Please show me the way as i am in the 3rd class boat as well.
Re: 3rd Class + 35k Job (is It Advisable?) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 07, 2007
This guy has begun work since, he just felt like posting something because I can't establish any relationship between the pay, job and the class of degree. Stop pulling nairalanders' legs.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Calls / (NCS) Nigeria Computer Society Members: Please Read / Bank Phb And Zenith Bank Ivs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.