Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS (34522 Views)

JAMB: How A Lost Sim Has Put My Brother In Jeopardy / 2019 UTME: Seven Schools That Violated Admission Process / JAMB: How Cut-off Marks Were Fixed – Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by chinambusay: 12:23pm On May 11, 2019
The authorities of the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board, JAMB has finally released the long awaited 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) results.JAMB who released the 2019 results of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination today, stated that they were delayed by investigations into suspected cheating. Registrar of the board, Ishaq Oloyede, who revealed that results of 1,792,719 candidates were released in a press conference in Abuja on Saturday, added that thousands of results were withheld because investigations were still ongoing. 

For people who are yet to see their results, JAMB usually releases results in batches. Here is how to check the result via SMS/Texts;

INSTRUCTIONS:

All candidates can simply send RESULT, via SMS, to 55019 using the same number that was used for registration.
After entering the information correctly, the result, would be replied as an SMS shortly after.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/11/jamb-finally-releases-2019-results-see-how-to-check-result-via-text-sms/

1 Like

Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Fidelismaria: 3:46pm On May 11, 2019
Ok
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by OfficialSam(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2019
G
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by DrGill(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2019
K
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by autaino: 3:47pm On May 11, 2019
jamb result is out check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRGk4FnE6C4
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Richdad50(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2019
shocked

I see why we've got alot of childish post I'd wonder the brains they come from. Now i know. Jambites are here.

Richdad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 11, 2019
Checked mine. Scored 111

Na fail I fail I no kee person

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by JustCare: 3:47pm On May 11, 2019
Yes, that's the medium at the moment. To be avaliable on their site in coming weeks.

Hit me up if unilag is your target and you need some tips or assistance.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by abrahambest(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2019
Can we see screenshots please?
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Musabig001(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2019
Okay...but for like how many minute oooo?
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by illiteratepmb: 3:47pm On May 11, 2019
Finally
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by andysmith123(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2019
men! av neva been this scared,God abeg o
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Micheezy7(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2019
Useless Board, Always wanna make money from everything even after delaying the results for a whole month.
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Centcanada: 3:48pm On May 11, 2019
Welcome development. But what of those that lost their sim that they use to register that exam?

3 Likes

Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Kenmatt(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2019
Keep posting your scores let's see how it goes.
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by satpreptutor(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2019
YOUR CHILDREN CAN HAVE SMOOTH TRANSITION.

Your children going from Basic 6 to Basic 7(JSS1) and those moving from Basic 9(JSS3) to SS 1 can have very smooth and successful transition.
At Be-Noble Home School, Lagos, we have private tutors that are expert in preparing students for the next level in their academic pursuits.
A pupil transitioning from the primary school to the secondary school is well off when s/he is well prepared for life in the secondary school.
There are many instances where pupils that were doing fantastically well in primary school became disoriented, frustrated and derailed when they got to secondary school due to the fact that they weren't adequately prepared for the academic and social life in secondary school which is quite different from that of primary school.
I know quite a number of students who completely lost it in life all because they could no longer cope in the senior secondary school after they moved from JSS3 to SS1. Many of them were misled by parents, school management, teachers, religious leaders, relatives, friends and neighbours into choosing areas of study that were absolutely out of tune with their capabilities and interests. Many of these ones will be found in the Science department in various Nigerian secondary schools.
Starting from this May, we, at Be-Noble Home School, are providing private tutoring for all transitioning students - those moving from Basic 6 to JS1 and from JS3 to SS1.
Our tutoring program for them includes academic work, vocational skill acquisition, language learning and career counseling. We will prepare them adequately for the next class they are moving to. And we will guide them, especially those moving to SS 1, to choose wisely - based on their capabilities and interests. We don't accept forcing any area of study on anyone. We teach our transitioning students all the core subjects in senior secondary school, we monitor them as we do so and then we administer a battery of career interest tests on them until we guide them to choose a suitable career path on their own.
Our tutors at Be-Noble Home School are well trained, dedicated, experienced and result-driven. We provide tutors for various subjects and classes including but not limited to Mathematics, English, French, Mandarin(Chinese), Nigerian languages, Computer Science, Programming, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Financial Accounting, Literature, Government, Economics and so on.
We have tutors that are expert in preparing students for different local and foreign exams - SSCE(WAEC and NECO), UTME(JAMB), Common Entrance exams into various schools in Nigeria, PSAT, SAT 1&2, TOEFL, IELTS, IGCSE(O' & A' levels), GRE, GMAT, CBSE(for Indian students), ICAN(ATS & PE) and so on.
Schools that are in need ofo qualified and competent teachers can also get in touch with us. We help schools recruit the best of teachers in their vicinity.

For enquiries and more information, contact Teacher Femi (DeProf) on 08168974531.
Thank you.

Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by jaysport: 3:50pm On May 11, 2019
thats a good one....but what's wrong with d website, isn't it easier that way? why through sms

1 Like

Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Simple9ja(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2019
have sent mine since no response am scared

1 Like

Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by JustCare: 3:51pm On May 11, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I see why we've got alot of childish post I'd wonder the brains they come from. Now i know. Jambites are here.

Richdad

Before nko, they're the highest population oo grin
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by ojay36: 3:54pm On May 11, 2019
How lucrative is electrical electronics engineering pls
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by JeffSiberstein: 3:54pm On May 11, 2019
Am yet to receive mine
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Nairalandmentor(m): 4:04pm On May 11, 2019
grin
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by nwadiuko1(m): 4:04pm On May 11, 2019
I'm not sure jambites should be on this forum
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by cyberguy72(m): 4:04pm On May 11, 2019
Jamb is deliberately not pasting the results on their website so they can rip the poor students up with their 55019 thing

4 Likes

Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by seunmohmoh(f): 4:06pm On May 11, 2019
grin
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 11, 2019
Just to chop their #50.. So, who is the chief exploiter?. JAMB or business centre?. And they will still visit the business centres to print.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 11, 2019
Nofavorss:
Checked mine. Scored 111

Na fail I fail I no kee person
In lasisi's voice, e better make you kuku kill person.
Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by castrokins(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2019
Anyone Going To Unical?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by kerzhim(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2019
50 x 1,792,719 = N89,635,950. JAMB una be thief! There is nothing stopping you from sending the result to each candidate in as much you have their contact number on your data base. After making all this huge amount of money, una go still rely on FG for allocation for logistics abi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by SaintLucia: 4:22pm On May 11, 2019
JeffSiberstein:
Am yet to receive mine
So most of you that post rubbish here are Jambites no wonder person dey always see many childish comments here. God just use JAMB to expose una here.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Via TXT/SMS by Bolognese: 4:23pm On May 11, 2019
395 shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) / Covenant University In Pictures, Video / Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.